FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know every woman's different but I always get mild period pains in the days before so always carry tampons in case.....does she not know when she's due on? Any attention is good attention in her eyes.....duck wether her kids get bullied.
I always come on at the weekends had a part time job that considered weekend shift work always had spare bag with me for that sort of thing including my own chocolate and little kit guys at work were like whats the second bag for "female things" not shy in saying and they left it be after that plus paying a £1 for female pads is day light robbery 🀣 🀣 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always come on at the weekends had a part time job that considered weekend shift work always had spare bag with me for that sort of thing including my own chocolate and little kit guys at work were like whats the second bag for "female things" not shy in saying and they left it be after that plus paying a £1 for female pads is day light robbery 🀣 🀣 🀣
Β£1. bleeping bargain. Lol.x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scratty witch 🀒has just uploaded with a...*drumroll*.....car boot haul...yaaaay πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That bleeping noise of the focusing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... the sister got a mention. I call bullshit πŸ’©

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
oh my god what a surprise. Theres no weigh in video this week because its that time of the month.

That bleeping noise of the focusing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... the sister got a mention. I call bullshit πŸ’©
She only mentioned her sister because she is sorting some clothes out for her. What a lovely way to show how much you love your sister. "Here sis have this bag of shite clothes I got from the chazzas/car boot that I've stretched to duck and cant seem to sell on Vinted"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good job it's boys she has imagine her with a girl 🀦 if meatloaf can't manage her own body / periods and be prepared for it to come and wear a pad just in case ..her daughter would have no chance and Faye wouldn't want to fork out buying to much ..In Scotland we are the first country to give out free pads and tampons to all girls in school , college and university because sadly some were struggling buying them or their tight fisted mother's wouldn't buy enough of them πŸ₯²

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I still don't buy the way she talks all lovely mumsy to her kids. It sounds so fake and put on. If your kids are your world (mine are 27 & 22) I would have saved my money at the car boot and spent it all on them in primark. Not 2 water bottles πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still don't buy the way she talks all lovely mumsy to her kids. It sounds so fake and put on. If your kids are your world (mine are 27 & 22) I would have saved my money at the car boot and spent it all on them in primark. Not 2 water bottles πŸ™„πŸ™„
It's so cringey and obviously fake, I'd say those boys have to put up with a lot from her, how can she expect anyone to believe that they are her world when she can't even be arsed to give them a clean cosy home, she doesn't have clean clothes for them, the food she buys them and the food she eats are world's apart, her and Steve come first and her poor boys are an after thought, a Β£3.99 lunch box and 2 water bottles is all she has bought for school, and it's August 29th??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Good job it's boys she has imagine her with a girl 🀦 if meatloaf can't manage her own body / periods and be prepared for it to come and wear a pad just in case ..her daughter would have no chance and Faye wouldn't want to fork out buying to much ..In Scotland we are the first country to give out free pads and tampons to all girls in school , college and university because sadly some were struggling buying them or their tight fisted mother's wouldn't buy enough of them πŸ₯²
I think its good what they are doing in Scotland, providing free pads and tampons. Sadly England doesnt do this which in my opinion is a disgrace. You can get condoms for free but not sanitary products. It seems unfair that although you can choose to have sex, periods are a part of life and women have no choice in the matter.

It's so cringey and obviously fake, I'd say those boys have to put up with a lot from her, how can she expect anyone to believe that they are her world when she can't even be arsed to give them a clean cosy home, she doesn't have clean clothes for them, the food she buys them and the food she eats are world's apart, her and Steve come first and her poor boys are an after thought, a Β£3.99 lunch box and 2 water bottles is all she has bought for school, and it's August 29th??
Like you say if those boys were her world she would be treating them a whole lot differently. Its ok putting on an act in public and making the subbies think she's an amazing mum, but its little things like feeding them nutrious meals , dressing them in clean clothes and giving them a clean and cosy home. She is just pure bone idle and self centred. Shes at home all day why doesnt she cook them a nice meal or redecorate and clean their bedroom instead of adding more crap to that overcrowded house. I know kids like treats etc but giving them a nice clean space where they can have their "me" time is more important. She makes sure her bedroom is nice and comfortable what about the boys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think its good what they are doing in Scotland, providing free pads and tampons. Sadly England doesnt do this which in my opinion is a disgrace. You can get condoms for free but not sanitary products. It seems unfair that although you can choose to have sex, periods are a part of life and women have no choice in the matter.

Like you say if those boys were her world she would be treating them a whole lot differently. Its ok putting on an act in public and making the subbies think she's an amazing mum, but its little things like feeding them nutrious meals , dressing them in clean clothes and giving them a clean and cosy home. She is just pure bone idle and self centred. Shes at home all day why doesnt she cook them a nice meal or redecorate and clean their bedroom instead of adding more crap to that overcrowded house. I know kids like treats etc but giving them a nice clean space where they can have their "me" time is more important. She makes sure her bedroom is nice and comfortable what about the boys.
You get free condoms and lube here to ... imagine meatloaf in Scotland she would be selling the free Tampax and pads ect in car boot sales

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The utter tripe that she speaks, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story eh Fayke :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You lot are vile.

You are watching a girl you don't like on youtube and then commenting on tattle to talk about how much time she wastes and what better things she could be doing with her time? Sorry sounds hypocritical tbh.

The world is tit. Innocent people getting murdered, families losing loved ones daily for one reason or another, and countries at war, people in poverty and getting worse by the day and you're all here talking about how a mum looks and how she parents her kids. A mum! We should be lifting each other up. Girls building up girls, mums building up mums.

Genuinely can't get my head round how many of you are sitting there right now on tattle and can just imagine the conditions you're probably living in yourselves. You can't all be sitting there on your throne with a perfect life. How many of you do exactly what she does? Shops at Heron ( i do, some nice fruit and veg in there as well as fresh chicken and steak.......) How many of you go to car boots? I do, and i get excited when i go because THATS WAT I LIKE. No-one needs to judge me for that. You do you!! The things you might like in life might be amazing to you but we ain't judging you. How many of you have took your kids down to the beach to watch the sunrise? No phones, no tablets. just fresh air,sea and sand. I'd love to do that personally.
I don't disagree with tattle too much. i agree that if someone puts content out there then we have a right to talk about it but come on. Was tattle designed to talk about how someone looks? Was it designed to talk about how someone might smell because of how they look? (which is totaly rediculous) People are quick to jump and say this isn't a bullying site. With comments like that....yes it is.

I'll be the first to hold my hand up and say i got sucked into talking tit before on here, until i actually met the person i was talking about.
Quite literally the biggest eye opener.
Because a) no, i wouldn't say that tit to her face so who am i to write it on the internet? b) She was genuinely nicer than i anticipated c) She spoke about tattle and how the comments she see's mentally affect her. The fact that people were commenting about her appearance and that of a family member (who doesn't do youtube but happens to be in some of the videos)

This made me give me head a major wobble. From that point - i stopped.

Please think about what you are saying about these people. If you agree or disagree with their way of life it's not for you to judge. If someone took their life about something they read on here, how would that make you feel?

Yep, i'm ready for the backlash on this post and i don't visit tattle purposely. I was searching for a YouTuber i like on google to find that she too was on tattle and was shocked to see Fayejay underneath her in tattle so i had a read.

So if anyone wants to comment with "don't like it then don't read it" that answers that but hey, don't like faye, don't watch. Get on with your life...be happy!
Aren't we awful, I'll comment on who I want, when I want, the same way you can, having looked at comments you have made on tattle I would say, pot, kettle!! My children have had a great summer, in extremely difficult circumstances, feel free to ask me any questions you want to, welcome to the thread and have a great week 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aren't we awful, I'll comment on who I want, when I want, the same way you can, having looked at comments you have made on tattle I would say, pot, kettle!! My children have had a great summer, in extremely difficult circumstances, feel free to ask me any questions you want to, welcome to the thread and have a great week 😚
How did i know the first person to comment would go looking at my previous comments? I take it you didn't read my post in detail then? typical running before you can walk.

Reactions: 1
How did i know the first person to comment would go looking at my previous comments? I take it you didn't read my post in detail then? typical running before you can walk.
I read your post, I can have a look at any comments I want to, the same way you can, again, welcome ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You lot are vile.

You are watching a girl you don't like on youtube and then commenting on tattle to talk about how much time she wastes and what better things she could be doing with her time? Sorry sounds hypocritical tbh.

The world is tit. Innocent people getting murdered, families losing loved ones daily for one reason or another, and countries at war, people in poverty and getting worse by the day and you're all here talking about how a mum looks and how she parents her kids. A mum! We should be lifting each other up. Girls building up girls, mums building up mums.

Genuinely can't get my head round how many of you are sitting there right now on tattle and can just imagine the conditions you're probably living in yourselves. You can't all be sitting there on your throne with a perfect life. How many of you do exactly what she does? Shops at Heron ( i do, some nice fruit and veg in there as well as fresh chicken and steak.......) How many of you go to car boots? I do, and i get excited when i go because THATS WAT I LIKE. No-one needs to judge me for that. You do you!! The things you might like in life might be amazing to you but we ain't judging you. How many of you have took your kids down to the beach to watch the sunrise? No phones, no tablets. just fresh air,sea and sand. I'd love to do that personally.
I don't disagree with tattle too much. i agree that if someone puts content out there then we have a right to talk about it but come on. Was tattle designed to talk about how someone looks? Was it designed to talk about how someone might smell because of how they look? (which is totaly rediculous) People are quick to jump and say this isn't a bullying site. With comments like that....yes it is.

I'll be the first to hold my hand up and say i got sucked into talking tit before on here, until i actually met the person i was talking about.
Quite literally the biggest eye opener.
Because a) no, i wouldn't say that tit to her face so who am i to write it on the internet? b) She was genuinely nicer than i anticipated c) She spoke about tattle and how the comments she see's mentally affect her. The fact that people were commenting about her appearance and that of a family member (who doesn't do youtube but happens to be in some of the videos)

This made me give me head a major wobble. From that point - i stopped.

Please think about what you are saying about these people. If you agree or disagree with their way of life it's not for you to judge. If someone took their life about something they read on here, how would that make you feel?

Yep, i'm ready for the backlash on this post and i don't visit tattle purposely. I was searching for a YouTuber i like on google to find that she too was on tattle and was shocked to see Fayejay underneath her in tattle so i had a read.

So if anyone wants to comment with "don't like it then don't read it" that answers that but hey, don't like faye, don't watch. Get on with your life...be happy!
You are so full of shite your eyes must be brown!

6C8318C6-0CEC-4329-B356-5DF3CFE17EE4.jpeg
1E650CDA-A479-4989-8404-C95C97689170.jpeg

Deleted your post @YoMamma! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Unlucky that @Lilylily have your post quoted πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Screaming 🀣 I love when someone is so hypocritical. "U lot are mean" yet here they are on Tattle giving it the big one and having an opinion on others they also don't know also whilst commenting like a witch themselves 🀣 oh the irony!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.