FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't checked her videos in a while (not really a follower or anything). Can't lie, I laughed when I saw the thumbnail. Draw your eyebrows even lower !! 🤭 And why does she draw them red when she has black hair ? And why is her lipstick so badly applied o_O Does she get injections or is it just the bad lipstick application ? She applies it in a "rounded" shape and it seems like there's 3 cm added above the lips
View attachment 1532004

Edit : wait, what is this. I can literally see her real lips under there, damn that's a lot of overlining
View attachment 1532018
Its actually worrying that she started her channel with her applying makeup......its been downhill ever since🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't checked her videos in a while (not really a follower or anything). Can't lie, I laughed when I saw the thumbnail. Draw your eyebrows even lower !! 🤭 And why does she draw them red when she has black hair ? And why is her lipstick so badly applied o_O Does she get injections or is it just the bad lipstick application ? She applies it in a "rounded" shape and it seems like there's 3 cm added above the lips
View attachment 1532004

Edit : wait, what is this. I can literally see her real lips under there, damn that's a lot of overlining
View attachment 1532018
She had lip fillers a few years ago. Also she said she has a hairy top lip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The lips always look like clown lips and the eyebrows are shocking, seriously, has she got special needs? I'm actually being serious asking that??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You know what made me feel icky. In her comments they were two comments from someone called Lucas Official who said he was a hairdresser of 17 (I dont know whether he meant he was 17 or he'd been a hairdresser of 17 years). He mentioned that every woman needs a good bra and was complimenting her on one of the bras. Is this the kind of thing she wants, pervy blokes ogling her and making comments. It would really give me the creeps. Also why is Cropper letting her do these bra try ons.

The lips always look like clown lips and the eyebrows are shocking, seriously, has she got special needs? I'm actually being serious asking that??
I think the same as you. She does come across as being immature and having special needs, I know younger people who are more mature than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what made me feel icky. In her comments they were two comments from someone called Lucas Official who said he was a hairdresser of 17 (I dont know whether he meant he was 17 or he'd been a hairdresser of 17 years). He mentioned that every woman needs a good bra and was complimenting her on one of the bras. Is this the kind of thing she wants, pervy blokes ogling her and making comments. It would really give me the creeps. Also why is Cropper letting her do these bra try ons.

I think the same as you. She does come across as being immature and having special needs, I know younger people who are more mature than her.
He follows her on instagram, i don't think she is his type for perving on if you catch my drift.

• Haha
I would love to do you tube and get that type of money but then its all about safety with me you just don't know do you? 👀

I would love to do you tube and get that type of money but then its all about safety with me you just don't know do you? 👀
Exactly, you don't know who's out there. I find it creepy when people ask you tubers for house tours or start telling them personal things. I think of it this way, if a random person came up to you and asked to look round your house or started talking about their personal life would you feel a bit unnerved.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, she said she hated bras. So why promote a company? Why is the company sending her bras? Even other youtubers never actually wear the bras, that I know of, they insert clips. She had two boys who will defo get bullied because of her actions. Oh and date night. They have a new bed... god help the boys and the neighbours. Poor dogs and cats will be petrified thinking might be a an earthquake. She is definitely encouraging pervs. Why do that when you got little kids. PROTECT YOUR KIDS! you utter moron. You and Steve and f*cking pair of utter twats!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another new bed in how long? WTF are they doing to the beds it wasn't that long she got that new one

Seen the size of the pair of them 👀
That's why the beds break, because they never invest in a good quality brand new bed, she buys 2nd hand and she's huge and he's not small either, she has zero class and I pity those children

Reactions: 6
That's why the beds break, because they never invest in a good quality brand new bed, she buys 2nd hand and she's huge and he's not small either, she has zero class and I pity those children

My fiancee has put on weight and we just bought a metal bed due to my own health reasons my velvet bed wasn't good it had a ledge and my sciatica wasn't happy climbing in and out so we got a metal bed that I built, but hes unsure when he just sits in the bed thinking its going to break even though we picked metal slats cause the wood is hell! we gave it a kinky test and squeeks to high doh :oops: but the bed is more comfy oh well🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
My fiancee has put on weight and we just bought a metal bed due to my own health reasons my velvet bed wasn't good it had a ledge and my sciatica wasn't happy climbing in and out so we got a metal bed that I built but hes unsure when he just sits in the bed thinking its going to break even though we picked metal slats cause the wood is hell! we gave it a kinky test and squeeks to high doh :oops:
Metal beds squeek like duck they are the worst

• Haha
ARE U bleeping KIDDING ME 🤢🤢🤢 SOMEONE TELL ME SHE NEVER SAID THAT! TOOOOOOOOO FAR 🤢🤢🤢 THE UTTER SHAME OF PUTTING THAT OUT ON YOUTUBE 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
She really can't string a sentence together can she you know what I mean she has to fill that saying in to finish what she was going to say its getting on my tits!

PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT PHASE WOMAN!

Notice shes filming in the bedroom and that wardrobe still hasnt had a clear out whatever happened to this "cleaning video"

• Heart
Primark haul. A water bottle each for kids and about 10 tops for her. Standard.
She got those tops and was constantly saying she loved them. Wouldnt it make sense for her to stop buying tit from the charity shop, save her money and go to Primark occasionally and buy some decent tops. Just think shes sitting in front of a bulging wardrobe full of tit clothes that she hasnt worn or cant wear and she could have bought a few nice tops from Primark, although she did get about 4 different sizes.

ARE U bleeping KIDDING ME 🤢🤢🤢 SOMEONE TELL ME SHE NEVER SAID THAT! TOOOOOOOOO FAR 🤢🤢🤢 THE UTTER SHAME OF PUTTING THAT OUT ON YOUTUBE 🤢🤢🤢
That was really too much information. I know every woman must have got caught out once in a while but they dont go telling everybody in the world. That would definetly get the kids bullied if their mates were watching.

She said that the other night she was lying on her bed thinking about things deep in thought. Bet she was thinking about us again.

That crap about how far she has come in life. I honestly cant see how her life has improved. I really dont think sitting at home all day watching Tik Tok etc, going to charity shops and buying clothes that are too small, still living in an over crowded council house, feeding the kids crap and still being overweight is something to feel proud of. She gave up a job that gave her a purpose in life and what for? A bunch of freebies that she could have bought herself or that she'll probably sell.

I know people who have achieved so much more in life than her due to hard work both mentally and physically. Sorry but in my opinion the hardworking people out there are a thousand times more worth it then a foul mouthed You Tuber talking about personal things and begging for freebies.

Sorry for the long rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.