Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These exams aren't just something that a school surprises kids and parents with, she should have been working on this throughout the last year, slowly building his confidence and improving his chances of doing well, not relying on youthbe videos a few days days before and then telling him "if you fail it doesn't matter" she's such a lazy parent and lazy in general, if he does well it will be inspite of her help, not because of it!!
Most parents I know with kids at grammar schools started some sort of tutoring/coaching from (school) year 4

The tight bitch only got the latte because it was free with her O2 rewards. I bet thought she was posh sitting there with it.
Spoiler alert: they're crap, nothing like a starbucks PSL

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I'm honestly not arsed by vaccines etc, "you do you" and all that but it was the way in which she just never addressed it for ages and then tried making out youtube was paying her sooooo much that she could afford to give up. We all know it was a lie. He doesn't work now either so the pair are at it! Can't believe she's withheld money from the boys to buy shite rather than a wknd away and a new school uniform!! Every vid she does is referenced to tattle. She'd be, as well as rest of them, address what is said, be open and honest, and move on. Yeah granted some ppl may not be aware of tattle but usually whatever youtuber name you google links to the sight. Personally, I'd take all my content from replying to us bitches lol
So a new camera lens and a shitty pound land haul was more important than new uniforms. (I haven't watched the new vlog only saw the title)

Reactions: 4

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Creased clothing 🀣🀣🀣 I'm done πŸ’€ Says this fake ass bitch who sends them in stinking after pulling the uniform from the dirty washing basket, gives it a spray and sends them off.. FUCK OFF! Must've fckn killed you, yes YOU (because we live in your head) to have to spend someone else's hard earned cash on a couple pair of shoes for your kids! Buy an iron you grubby beggy dickhead!
Who's betting she's gifted an iron soon?

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
So i guess the recent promoting of her Instagram and now making tiktoks she is going full steam with trying to be an influencer/content creator rather than having a job
100% she needs to change her attitude, she's too negative, too much of her time is devoted to "dickheads" instead of focusing on her children and giving them a better life!!

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
What’s with the model pose on insta today thenπŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jesus woman come on get a grip away do something nice with those boys instead of playing insta hunsπŸ€­πŸ˜‚
Its the replies to the comments that made me laugh. People saying "Youre beautiful" and her replying "So are you" She dont even know them. Her lips are massive, she looks like a blow up sex doll. She probably posted that picture because we keep saying she looks scruffy.

• Haha

Nellinton

VIP Member
oh em gee the state of that hoodie she bought at the car boot in her latest vlog -- bogies, stains and paint on it "stick it in the hot wash" whilst pressing it to her chest, aight!

also, she blamed her kids for her weight not decreasing, because they don't like going on long walks during summer and they make her comfort eat. right.
Welcome to the thread

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
She'd love to be an insta hun, that picture is so filtered, she still looks huge and filthy, cop on fayke and concentrate on becoming a better mother for your sons!! That picture, if she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

Mrswillow

She needs to be careful mixing cleaning products and I dont think I have ever seen anybody use so much cleaning spray on one small area

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
A lawnmower , blinds , cabinets that aren't bowing ,a new sofa , table and chairs , kitchen lino , kids paddling pool ..anyone else want to add to it lol

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Did someone mention very recently about wether she pays tax? It could have been on another thread. If so then πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ