Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millie’s mummy

Her eldest is 12 and I think the youngest is 8.

OMG. Not another 10 hour "Dont let the dickheads get you down, you're fucking amazing " speech.
seriously who would go to this woman for lifestyle advice. She cant even get her own life sorted never mind advising others.
I think her youngest is 10 tbh

Reactions: 4

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She said she used to live in a bungalow but had to leave because of the mould situation.
Mould is caused with not heating your home properly, airing/opening windows ..all she had to do was clean it and paint ..I bet she got evicted for being a filthy tenant

She seems like an excited kid telling storie time fair enough do it but not at the start of each bloody video ive switched off by the end cause it goes on long zzzzz

The queens coffin is going past my home town
She said the queen's coffin is got past her home ?🤣

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
These exams aren't just something that a school surprises kids and parents with, she should have been working on this throughout the last year, slowly building his confidence and improving his chances of doing well, not relying on youthbe videos a few days days before and then telling him "if you fail it doesn't matter" she's such a lazy parent and lazy in general, if he does well it will be inspite of her help, not because of it!!
Has she actually sat and thought that although she's giving them this there's "more to life" speech and if they fail the tests its okay, there's a possibility if the kid doesn't do well his fellow pupils will start bullying him and calling him stupid.

Lilylily

VIP Member
it wouldnt surprise me if she did. Her dumb subscribers would probably buy a bag of shit if she was flogging it.
I reckon her subscribers only last a few weeks, then they start to question her "positivity" she's toxic, anyone she encounters outside her front door is a dickhead, she's never happy with anything, there's always problems and they are never her fault, fayke reads here every day and then plans her script according to the stuff she has read, and it is a script, all her little make believe anecdotes, she sounds like a 5 year old making up stories!!

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Watched a couple of that Sian’s recent videos and she is also saying can’t get my words out and I can’t breathe .Fayke says she posts things on vinted under Fayjay202 but am I the only one that sees her account empty
I've seen Faykes vinted account empty quite a few times. As for Sian, I can't watch her. She talks in such a childish voice.

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
How did i know the first person to comment would go looking at my previous comments? I take it you didn't read my post in detail then? typical running before you can walk.
I read your post, I can have a look at any comments I want to, the same way you can, again, welcome ❤

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"Clark's " shoes seems to be trending in all the scruffy low rent vlogging channels ..no way meatloaf was in Clark's fs

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
Fuck me she actually got through a video without going you know what I mean ste must of smacked her one for saying it soo much.

I did my garden myself wasn't paying a gardener to add in plants an they double the price just plant compost done and now have colourful garden and a medow that the bees love took 3 months for the medow though :ROFLMAO: she would feel a lot better doing something take the excerise bike outside and do it surly its not that bad

gossgal

VIP Member
Is it weird ste was out the pup and filmed it was that for our own benefit as weve said hes not been in it for ages you sure hes not moved back in with his family first time shes said that about him maybe had a little tiff.