Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
Didnt she admit again a few videos past she forgot to do the sandwiches again & couldn't give a shit about it no feeling what so ever

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but I'm starting to think there's something to be said for buying uniform at the end of August if that means you can free up money to spend on activities for your kids during August. This isn't something that would work for me because i start the dreaded C word shopping from August's pay and I'm too much of a control freak, I'd be worried the sizes i need would be out of stock but i can imagine it's the most practical option for many families.
(I know the obvious response to this is that Faye doesn't seem to have spent anything on days out, activities etc, not that she chooses to share anyway).

I'd also like to point out Louth is a really cute little market town, nice independent shops, with some nice places to eat, old fashioned quirky cinema, nice big public park/green space with a stream and stepping stones which are very popular with families.
It's really not the place you'd travel to visit one blooming charity shop at all. It's absolutely tiny the one she raves about.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
How on earth can she waste so much money on clothes that don't fit her but won't buy new uniforms for her kids. She should be fucking ashamed of herself 🤬
Because in her eyes filling a wardrobe to bursting point with clothes that are too small is more important. I can't see the point in her buying clothes like she does when a)she's on a diet, b)they don't fit and c)she never hardly goes anywhere apart from charity shops, shopping or car boot .

• Angry

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wonder if her mum watches her vlogs ?, it's not a very nice thing for her mum to see all this filthy talk coming from her daughter

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Wonder if she will show some respect tonight by not uploading some shite!

Returning shoes?! Do tell. Lol
There's fckn no way she didn't return them. All for show!!

Stumbled across this woman’s videos for the first time last night😳omfg it was like Vicky pollard in primark😳what is the point in this woman?? What does she bring to life? She’s rough, cheap, dirty, ugly and could do herself a favour not showing this shite on you-tube! How have so many people subscribed to this crap? So her and the partner don’t work? I went back and watched an old video and she was saying about “fibro” is that what she gets benefits for? If she’s sore and unfit to work how the fuck she manage to take charity shops, cheap food shops and primark most days then🤷‍♀️! No Faye I’m not a dickhead but unlike you I speak truth and think it’s terrible that you and the likes scrounge what you can and buy shite to make shite content videos! Clean up that manky house for your boys sakes they are lovely boys!
Welcome friend ❤

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Didn't bother watching knew it be boring AF
You definitely won't want to wait tonight's video. I won't be,it's another shitty spend the day with us. Or "Look at me I'm going to show people I'm a brilliant mum even though I feed my kids crap and buy them second hand clothes and bed sheets"

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I always come on at the weekends had a part time job that considered weekend shift work always had spare bag with me for that sort of thing including my own chocolate and little kit guys at work were like whats the second bag for "female things" not shy in saying and they left it be after that plus paying a £1 for female pads is day light robbery 🤣 🤣 🤣
£1. Fucking bargain. Lol.x

• Haha

Rascal

#6. Fayke is planning to get £400 new brows, but buys her boys £1.00 bedsheets and 50p school uniforms

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Nothing wrong in that esp in this over priced country some families can't afford new, but she does this on the boys 24/7 and is obvious she doesn't know how to handle money for her family instead of buying top up meals every fucking five minutes buy proper food for them and prep she would save money in the end for the run up to christmas!

Does anyone think Faye has an over active imagination? every video at the start she rambles for 10 mins its like she hypes herself up probably due to the fact she has no human contact /coversations and I think she makes up half the stuff tell it at the end and get on with the video she seems so hyper wanting to tell people stuff does she not have friends/family?
She definetly doesnt know how to handle money or do a proper budget. She doesnt have a proper plan in place for meals etc. All she seems to get is bits and bobs and not ingredients to make a week of meals. I do a meal plan on a Sunday and work out what ingredients I need for the meals. With her it just looks like she looks in the fridge/freezer and hopes she can put a meal together. Although Im not against this ,apart from the frozen veg she has ,the boys dont seem to be getting any fresh food nutrition filled food its all processed crap.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Wasn't it bc some guy in her comments said she should & it got some likes? She couldn't find a reason to say no so she went along with it.
You're right that and the farm visit. Pity she doesnt listen to other peoples advice.

Has she been to the Chazzas this week.

oh no shouldnt have said it we'll have a chazza video this week, even though she's on a diet and is saving money.

• Heart