Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylily

VIP Member
There once was a comment on one of her videos, where someone said she wasn't lazy she was a busy mum and she did a lot throughout the day. This is after she gave up work

She's doing a boring chatty video tonight.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I bet its a 20 minute long video especially for us, she's such a sad person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
It's so sad seeing older dogs when you know their owners feed them absolute shit, so you know they're going to go through a lot of suffering before the end. If Faye gives her kids the most nutrient deficient slop known to man, I dread to think what she feeds her dogs.

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
I'd say she'd sell her granny!! That's probably what she does with all of that stuff she is gifted, she wants her subscribers to purchase the stuff she advertises, when in truth, she wouldn't spend her own money on it and doesn't even keep what she's given, she sells it!!
I would say she definitely 100% sells on her gifted stuff, how disgusting these firms gifting stuff to the likes of her, you can tell with the glossy boxes, she isn’t the least bit interested in the items, I watch Trina Louise and like others she is so thrilled and in raptures over being gifted a glossy box and goes through each item showing and explaining what it is, a proper promotion for them, how does fakye get away with it, just poking her grotty fingers through the box, winds me right up😡

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
How the fuck she has the brass neck to say she dedicated the holidays to the boys omg ..don't get me started on the paddling pool they never even got 🥲

She's talking about the smell of her piss and the holes in underwear 😮, those poor boys 🥲
Why is she talking about the smell of her piss?

• Sick
  • Wow
It's funny how when she's gifted clothes with the purpose of promoting a company she suddenly knows exactly what her dress size is and chooses XXL sizes, none of this any size will do, chancing it in a size 10 nonsense.

Usually, if i watch a clothing haul it's to see if there's anything I'd fancy buying for myself but obviously you can't do that with a charity shop video so I'm not getting the need for the volume she's churning out. I find it really boring.

I could kinda get it if she put some imagination into it. Maybe looked for a full outfit or themed it "night out" or "job interview" etc but all she buys are random out dated too small tops she never wears.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
She's definitely had some lips injections. Looks like filler migrating above her lip... except if it's her actual lip but I've never seen a lip above a lip in my life except when it was filler migrating 🤭
View attachment 1558006

Just checking one of her food hauls. She calls them "crazy bargains". But is it really a bargain if you're buying a bunch of unhealthy prepared foods ?? It would be less expensive to buy actual meat and veggies and make your own meals. It's not like she's that busy, she doesn't work, right ?
All I saw on that video was prepared stuff : nuggets, some kind of weird stuffed sausages, even the salmon was already marinated in some weird sauce, pineapple sauce in a plastic thingie (???), chocolate bars... 😵
She'll buy any old shit as long as its on offer. Theres been many of times when shes bought something she wouldnt normally buy but has bought it because it was cheap and then said it tasted like shit.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Also I’m really pro buying pre-loved clothes, I shop on Vinted mainly myself but I honestly think she just buys any old shit for the sake of it. She must spend £100-200 a month on stuff she won’t use or wear?! She actually could buy her kids decent school uniforms/clothes or save for a house with that money?
Its sad that she buys clothes just for the sake of it (or because it was a bargain) when she could be treating the kids more often. She buys these clothes and makes up scenarios in her mind like going on the school run without an outfit on with a pumpkin latte. She probably makes the scenarios up because sadly her life is so boring.

She'd buy any old shit. The way she was rummaging through them shoes 🤢🤢
I didnt see the carboot footage only because I cant stand the fakeness when shes out in public. She acts completely different in public then when shes behind the camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
Ooh she was really going heavy with that shit speech at the end of her slog tonight......still don't know who's she's talking too....I'm wondering if she's looking in a mirror...bizarre 🤪
Makes herself look a right fool, dickheads must really get her down, she's obsessed with them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And the HMRC because she will be getting tax credits for they boys and possibly cropper since he's incapable of getting a job , because no way will her YT income cover everything it's just more or less a part-time wage

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He has made no commitment to her they have been together years and he won't marry her, he is clearly sponging off her ..what does he do ? Doesn't work . Doesn't drive .Does fuck all DIY . Doesn't cook

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
With all the spare time she has she could help out in a charity shop and it will give her adult company and a gossip with the other staff ☕
She's way too lazy for that, I'd say any employer would have a huge issue with her personal hygiene too, she never looks put together, ok talking about the clothes and stuff is reminding me of what she wore to her "London event" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry, it always makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha