Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keikochan

VIP Member
What’s the reason she’s gone vegetarian? If it’s to loose weight then your better still eating it for more variety rather than lettuce and fish sticks everyday
Wasn't it bc some guy in her comments said she should & it got some likes? She couldn't find a reason to say no so she went along with it.

Reactions: 3

Kendell28

She will get some money in ad revenue from youtube, no idea how much but I'm guessing that covers the clothes and poundland crap.
Yeah I have no idea how much but I still think with a small following and her views she’ll be earning okay from YouTube. I followed this influencer once who had roughly 60,000 followers so about 3x what Faye has and she said she earned about £80k a year, so Faye may well be on around £25k a year. Not bad for buying charity shop crap.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I am actually sickened watching the latest 🤢 Tell me she doesn't read on here!!
Shes 100% reading here. How long have we been going on about her not having quality time with the kids?
Its definetley by coincidence that she decided to take the boys to the beach. I mean shes had plenty of time to do it.
She also washed her hair which was another thing we mentioned.

Did we really need to know that Crash was cleaning his d**k.

Who actually feels a bit sorry for Cropper having to wake you next to that in the morning. She looked rough as f**k.

Has anybody read the comments on the video. Talk about arse licking.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Nothing wrong in a tiny house mines is basically like hers 3 bedroom bathroom & 2nd bathroom garden but cleaner and has food in hate my house for not having space can you guys tell me to knock down an old pantry cupboard just for space in the kitchen or shall I keep it as part of an old house ? im confused on what to do :ROFLMAO:
I'd say knock your pantry down. If it's just dead space it's a good idea.

• Heart
on her Instagram she’s got albums of her and Steve on about 5 abroad holidays and no sign of the kids. Don’t even think they’ve been abroad?!
Maybe *maybe!* they have a really good relationship with their dad(s?) And get to experience decent childhood memories which she (rightly so) does not share on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
3f9523f811fd5e36da9345bce185b08b.jpg
We all said she thinks she's a teenager. Although she'd be wearing a pair of skanky vans shoes. Oh and this picture is edited so she looks thinner.

Wood79

Chatty Member
Who are these You Tubers?I want to have a laugh. X
Life of the Baldwin's and Jen and her tribe. Jen doesn't really do you tube very much at all now though. They were both friends during lockdown, but goodness knows if they still are.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I wonder how much she was paid for that video? I'm thinking nothing and she made it in exchange for free products? I hope not. I'd never ever choose to put myself in my underwear on the internet for freebies (or for anything for that matter)
Hope she's declaring any earnings 🙄

• Heart

Millie’s mummy

I love that everything is a reference to Tattle 🤣 Congrats to her for final scrapping a few pennies together to buy a round number of subs... all gen ones laughing at the state of it! Should've put the cash towards becoming debt free, clothing your kids (rather than returning shoes 👀... don't say that didn't happen) and providing decent meals. Funny how she's become this jolly happy wankstain now her kids are back to school and she can sit on Steve's dick and walk the dogs with her unemployed benefit scrounging arse! Only Fans... 👋 your sons must be proud!!
Returning shoes?! Do tell. Lol

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Bet shes been watching Charity shop Sue on You Tube. If she goes to the place where its filmed (Bulwell), she'll be right at home. Its full of Chavs etc. Its also got loads of charity shop including the one where charity shop Sue was filmed. Me and my mate love going to Bulwell and playing "Spot the Chazza" while avoiding all the old folks on their mobility scooters. Oh its also got a poundland, B & M and Heron so she'll love it. Hope she tells us when she's going so we can avoid it like the plague on that day. But then again it might be fun following her around.

You should go... Fayke spotting in the wild🤦‍♀️
She probably never empties the hoover. She says it stinks. Wash it out and wash the filter you idle cow.
She missed an opportunity there🤢🤢🤢

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What was the time stamp when she was talking about her bush. Shes getting disgusting and You Tube wont do a thing about it yet they will ban others just for having free speech.

Honestly shes getting really lazy and disgusting. She says dont let the dickheads get you down and says her channel is a positive one. I really cant see anything positive or inspiring about the channel. She doesnt clean, she doesnt cook healthy meals, she doesnt buy healthy food or meal plan, shes given up with the weight loss journey when she could do with losing a couple of more stones at least. She looks unwashed and unkempt yet shes going to have her nails and eyebrows done. Like you say who exactly is she trying to impress? She doesnt go out, she sits in the car when she does the school run. Shes just one delusional, idle cow living in Fayke land. The subbies say shes real and down to earth. There's nothing real about her shes just putting on one big act for the camera and the subbies are too blind to see what we can see.
About 12.56

Lilylily

VIP Member
I don't actually think she spends very much at charity shops seeing as she won't pay over £1 per item. I bet her haul videos only cost a tenner per time. However, it's a waste of money however much or little money she's spending. No one needs that volume of clothes. She lives in a slum.

She's absolutely skint, that's obvious. I think if she had the spare money to take the boys places she would. I also think she could free up money by planning and budgeting (AND GETTING A JOB).

Her kids have a low standard of living because she's too lazy to work and provide for them. She must also have really low self-esteem and even lower standards to put up with a partner who refuses to work. I'd be gone like a shot rather than be with someone who can but won't work. I wonder if they officially live together 🤔
I often wonder that? What's the rules with stuff like that? Anyone know?

Aside from the fact it was obviously all for youtubes benefit, I actually thought it was a nice thing to do with the boys. I know we knock her for being part of a voluntarily unemployed household but school holidays are expensive even with two reasonable incomes. I don't mind purse friendly ideas for kids during the holidays, rather watch that than second hand clothes in her sink. Picnic breakfast on the beach for sunrise is a good idea.

Egg sandwiches for breakfast on the other hand 🤢