Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Like you've said so many times, she must have some intelluctual problem, because what grown adult would let their kids swim in the sea without some kind of life jacket. And to post this after the death of a child, in the sea, that is around the same age of her eldest.

I remember when a family on You Tube (The Ingram family) posted pictures of their young kids near the sea without safety gear, the backlash was really bad.

I liked the reference to the trolls in last nights video where she said for all she knew the mystery box could contain nasty stuff sent by trolls.
You definetly dont read Tattle do you Fayke.
Is sfe
I just skipped through that flog of the stuff she was sent. Did she say how much she paid? Also noticed her brown nosing subs telling her to get a PO box so they can send her stuff what with Christmas coming up 🙄🙄
Where is she having stuff sent now if she's not got a po box? Please tell me she's not hiving her address out to strangers

Reactions: 5

gossgal

VIP Member
I can understand why that woman had a rant on her comments page about her talking too much. You can tell shes got no friends because she needs to tell everybody on You Tube her silly little stories and imaging herself looking trendy on the school run, when in fact she'll look like a bag of shit tied in the middle.
I think shes one of they if you need a problem faye comes first instead of the friend that has the problem like self centred people

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I hope she does a back to school haul. I doubt she will but she does charity shop hauls so why not. Surely they get new uniforms and shoes etc?!
She shows absolutely everything else that she buys, so we'll see, I feel sorry for her kids, she's so erratic, they must panic when she's so last minute with everything, I hope they get new uniforms and shoes and trainers for P.E. school bags and supplies etc, if she added up everything bit of chazza shopping she has done in the last few months she could have bought all of their stuff with that money, unfortunately fayes kids don't come first, it's blatantly obvious, she thinks a sunrise with an egg sandwich makes her mum of the year, so immature

Lilylily

VIP Member
Low key begging is her speciality, last minute shopping for school making people feel bad for her kids, wouldn't be surprised if people are sending her money, and it's always vulnerable people who want to send money and stuff and she wouldn't care, she has bought one £3.99 lunch bag, wtf?? Definitely looking for donations!!

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I still cant believe Salter sent her that lovely set of pans, although I was wondering if she'd get some because there is a You Tuber I follow who got a soup maker from Salter then was gifted the same set of pans. What was the point? They'll end up gathering dust or on Vinted.

That so called dinner she gave the kids, where was the nutrition value in that? I know kids are fussy eaters but that meal was so full of fat and other crap. It wasnt really a cooked meal it was a heated up load of crap, just shoved in the oven.

She shops like a kid, remember we all said, she needs a meal plan and then to shop for her ingredients and a few videos later she "coincidentally" made a meal plan and I was delighted until I realised IT WAS JUST FOR HER, the kids will eat shit while she meal plans for herself!! And fayke hasn't owned an iron in a long time, so all that Bullshit about creased clothes was exactly that, bullshit!! I'd have so much more respect for her if she didn't lie, just come straight out and say it, her little story about her phone being on 2% battery, why can steve not use his own phone to ring his own mother?? Its obvious she's going to write a begging email and ask for an iron, even though she doesn't iron anything and has never ironed school uniforms, she's just making a fool of herself
Judging by what she said last night she's not even following a meal plan, waiting for the kids to go to bed so she and old ginger nuts can curl up and scoff chocolates.
Why is she is giving out advice about getting healthy and losing weight when all she is doing is eating crap and saying shes winging her diet. Sorry but if you want to inspire people to lose weight you need to practice what you preach and show that you're putting the effort in, not just show a few meals and a video on you on an exercise bike. Seriously I wouldnt tuned into her channel for weight loss advice not with the crap she eats or the fact she hasnt done a weigh in for two weeks.

I've just watched a bit of Kerri the whores video. She's started to mimic Fayke and mess her words up and even do the breathing thing. Shes another You Tuber that needs to get a life. I mean shes 43 and shes trying to make herself look younger. Shes coming across as being insecure. Is it a thing for most You Tubers, to have some kind of insecurity that you have to cover yourself in make up or constantly show yourself doing some self improvement?

She's definitely had some lips injections. Looks like filler migrating above her lip... except if it's her actual lip but I've never seen a lip above a lip in my life except when it was filler migrating 🤭
View attachment 1558006

Just checking one of her food hauls. She calls them "crazy bargains". But is it really a bargain if you're buying a bunch of unhealthy prepared foods ?? It would be less expensive to buy actual meat and veggies and make your own meals. It's not like she's that busy, she doesn't work, right ?
All I saw on that video was prepared stuff : nuggets, some kind of weird stuffed sausages, even the salmon was already marinated in some weird sauce, pineapple sauce in a plastic thingie (???), chocolate bars... 😵
She looks like a tramp. Her hair is disgusting. I can't believe she promoted those Salter pans looking like this not a good, or to promote anything else for that matter. Like people have said on this thread you can almost smell the bad personal hygiene. She can't be having regular showers if her hair is this greasy. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I feel sorry for they boys i'm not a mothering person myself which is why id never bring kids in to my life I have a border collie and there demanding enough but what fucking mother waits till the last minute for school supplies and uniforms they are the most important thing in a childs life stop waiting to go to car boot sales for your childs clothing and be a proper mum, feed them proper food not your stale bread snacks I had to wash my a thrid time this week after watching her my hair is not thanking me at the minute :oops:
I'm not a mothering person (probably due to constantly babysitting through my teens and twenties). But I think if I did have kids they would be treated a lot better than hers.

If she went at all. Does she normally upload videos 2 days after filming? The timeline of everything doesn't feel right. And how the hell did she get snacks in a cinema for £2. Seems odd story. But so does the shoes behind the sofa.

So melton mowbray xtreme scream doesn't allow children and tickets are pricey.
Other than an £11 cinema trip and free circus tickets, what else did the boys get in the summer holidays again, i cannot remember? I'm thinking nothing. But at least this will allow her to have saved for treats for steve
In the video she says happy saturday, so i assume she posted on the same day.

I cant believe she is going to spend over £30 each on tickets for a Halloween event but wont buy new uniforms etc. The more she is carrying on the more obvious it is that Steve is the number one priority in her life followed by the animals then finally those poor lads.

Brand new Clarks shoes... unless I see it, didn't happen! The drier is nothing the sofa so I don't buy her bullshit. Lying bitch!! Those kids ain't had owt new. So basically they got 3 tickets cos it was £3 per ticket yday and they've literally taken 3 cans of juice and a bag of harribo... (I'm not against takin ur own snacks)... could she not have taken them to mcdonalds after? They basically get fuck all from her. Well seeing they didn't get to go to Primark and pick their own clothes. Not a chance. She usually updates on the actual day, needs the cash!
She did give them a pack of Quorn scotch eggs on their way back from Heron. (Only because they were three for a quid)

Talking of Heron, does anyone else get the impression she is dropping them subtle hints to do another collab like they did before. Twicw at least she mentioned it was "her favourite shit shop", but then again if shes implying they sell shit stuff they're probably not intending on working with her again.

I honestly think during the day apart watching Tik Tok and reading Tattle(morning Fayke) shes sending begging emails to companies.

What the fuck else is behind that sofa im sure she said a few weeks back she found stuff behind the sofat yet didn't mention they shoes hmm I smell cat pish

Why do you tubers say like an sub at the begging an not wait till the fucking end gets right on my wick!
It wouldnt surprise me if there was cat piss and the odd turd behind the sofa.

As for saying like and subscribe Fayke says it because she wants to cover her tracks and make people think shes getting genuine subbies and not buying them 100 at a time like she is.

Oh what a coincidence her sub count has gone up to 23K

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I haven't checked her videos in a while (not really a follower or anything). Can't lie, I laughed when I saw the thumbnail. Draw your eyebrows even lower !! 🤭 And why does she draw them red when she has black hair ? And why is her lipstick so badly applied o_O Does she get injections or is it just the bad lipstick application ? She applies it in a "rounded" shape and it seems like there's 3 cm added above the lips
View attachment 1532004

Edit : wait, what is this. I can literally see her real lips under there, damn that's a lot of overlining
View attachment 1532018
She had lip fillers a few years ago. Also she said she has a hairy top lip.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder how much she was paid for that video? I'm thinking nothing and she made it in exchange for free products? I hope not. I'd never ever choose to put myself in my underwear on the internet for freebies (or for anything for that matter)

• Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
The boys seem very well behaved and good mannered ....compared to a few other shitty channels i watch for a laugh, a woman with a horrible chin and no teeth and a obese woman with huge nostrils that lives on a farm their kids are fkn cheeky brats
I am sure I don't know who you mean! 😉

• Heart

Kendell28

Yeah to be fair I really have no idea how it all works! But I think she will be earning okay! I’d def be interested to know. She spends so frivolously but then talks about ignoring calls from the debt collectors so who knows!

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She will palm them boys off and her and the cling on will fly off to that leg of mutton in Spain. She'll pay for that 🙄🙄