Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
Probably doesn't want to pay for panty liners, but seriously, if she's destroying underwear, she fucking needs them, putting that on the internet, she's disgusting, I'm praying her kids friends or any kids at their school don't see that video, always thinking of herself, never her kids!!
Fayes lovely eh showing boobs in the flesh now stained undies and she wants a 3rd child in the process :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Do Costas have a price list? She didn't need to pay that much for a coffee. Don't she get free ones in Gregg's? I think another moan for the subs. She knew full well. A little treat for her and him as usual me thinks.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The boys seem very well behaved and good mannered ....compared to a few other shitty channels i watch for a laugh, a woman with a horrible chin and no teeth and a obese woman with huge nostrils that lives on a farm their kids are fkn cheeky brats

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Wonder why hello fresh gifted her that is someone from here reading tattle and feel sorry for the boys not getting proper meals
Probably...she ain't done a good to go bag for ages. Kids been in short supply of stale rolls and out of date prawn sarnies. 🀒

• Sick

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
It's funny how when she's gifted clothes with the purpose of promoting a company she suddenly knows exactly what her dress size is and chooses XXL sizes, none of this any size will do, chancing it in a size 10 nonsense.

Usually, if i watch a clothing haul it's to see if there's anything I'd fancy buying for myself but obviously you can't do that with a charity shop video so I'm not getting the need for the volume she's churning out. I find it really boring.

I could kinda get it if she put some imagination into it. Maybe looked for a full outfit or themed it "night out" or "job interview" etc but all she buys are random out dated too small tops she never wears.
I know what you mean about the charity shop hauls. If it was somewhere like Primark or a clothing company she was buying from the hauls must be interesting but she picks up return shit from the charity shops and theres no way a persons going to get the same top as her, not that many people would want the same style of clothing as her.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
The kids got at least 1 meal out πŸŽ‰

9/10 pieces of clothing look shite πŸ’©

The joy on her face that the hols are over πŸ™„

Free swimming yet again πŸ‘Œ

She's defo been reading on here πŸ“• "too much for some" 🀒

3 loads of washing = max 45 mins of her doing nowt but sat on her arse

Innuendo because she likes big dicks and Steve loves a furry one says she with a full bush cos she's a lazy fck

Nothing for her boys, all for Steve and her 😑

Giveaway pending...
Steve is a big dick.:LOL:

• Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
I jumped loads of that blog and saw she was hoovering. She was gifted one a while back but was using the old one. Could that have even sold πŸ€” I'm sure we'll soon find out soonπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
I'd say she'd sell her granny!! That's probably what she does with all of that stuff she is gifted, she wants her subscribers to purchase the stuff she advertises, when in truth, she wouldn't spend her own money on it and doesn't even keep what she's given, she sells it!!

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I always say it, she sounds like a 12 year old, so embarrassing 🀣🀣
She doesnt know her own quote. on her You Tube introduction its "Dont be a dickhead know your worth"

Her new favourite word TROLLS. If I had her address I would literally send her a box of shite!!
I wanted to write something but people might be having their dinner.

She picked that book up and said shes looking into other ways of living. What happened to living the dream and having her best life. If shes living the perfect life why does she need to look at other ways of living.

• Heart

Nellinton

VIP Member
This has got to be one of the worst insta worthy pics I have seen my goodness his smelly old second hand trainers and her fat hand holding a Gregg's coffee πŸ˜‚, ffs just share it in a story View attachment 1587768

Or is that her legs?? as they share trainers

It's a bad say when we don't no if her legs are male or female πŸ˜‚
She put that as a grid post???πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Thought it was on stories

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She uses that dettol spray then wipes. I've used that, but I've used it after I've cleaned then sprayed that. Maybe it's just me. I admit to being very over the top when it comes to cleaning 🀣

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Wowsers she's brave posting that. Date night sitting on the rug eating whilst she locks two large dogs in the tiny kitchen, giving away second hand hair extensions (did i get that right?), repetition of "so natural... I'm excited" for a good solid 5 minutes, popping a spot, pantomime worthy makeup. There's a LOT going on.

When you say "round the table" do you mean round the rug?
I bet date night is the only time the rugs gets a clean.

• Sick

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I cant believe people were getting excited when she said she was doing Only Fans. To me they are weird. Who exactly would pay to see her saggy knockers. Especially other women.

Imagine it at school hey mason has your mum shaved this morning what you mean :rolleyes::mad:

She doesn't know whats going on at school, schools are getting really bad for bullying this year cause nobody can touch them now think about your kids for once and im not even a bloody kid person but now she is getting out of hand.
I agree with you 100 percent that she is getting out of hand. Its only a matter of time before someone who knows her or the kids find her channel. Could you imagine if the kids at her sons' schools were watching one of videos and taking the piss and showed Mason or Tyler and they said "Thats my mum". The poor kids would be bullied something rotten and it will all be down to her and her filthy mouth.

#6 Thinks her channel is buff, Likes to tell us about her muff.

Last edited:

Keikochan

VIP Member
Thanks for the warning about her grossness in latest video! I will skip this one as I would just like to not put myself through such terror.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Im sure she was gifted some knickers a few weeks ago.

Sorry to backtrack from her pishy knickers... did she say she dedicated the summer hols to her boys????? Think I've just pished my own knickers! Sweet Jesus she left them sweating in the manky bedroom they share & took them to the beach... but she's happy as fckn larry to spend her cash taking Steve out... give me strength!! 🀬
Yes she did. To me it sounded like it was an inconvenience, them being on school holidays

Last edited: