Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylily

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I'm starting to think there's something to be said for buying uniform at the end of August if that means you can free up money to spend on activities for your kids during August. This isn't something that would work for me because i start the dreaded C word shopping from August's pay and I'm too much of a control freak, I'd be worried the sizes i need would be out of stock but i can imagine it's the most practical option for many families.
(I know the obvious response to this is that Faye doesn't seem to have spent anything on days out, activities etc, not that she chooses to share anyway).

I'd also like to point out Louth is a really cute little market town, nice independent shops, with some nice places to eat, old fashioned quirky cinema, nice big public park/green space with a stream and stepping stones which are very popular with families.
It's really not the place you'd travel to visit one blooming charity shop at all. It's absolutely tiny the one she raves about.
I get what your saying, but surely she should be buying school supplies by now, fayke is out spending money every week just not on her kids, if she counted how much she has spent In the chazzas in the last 3 months she could have saved that money and taken the kids somewhere even for a night away, and she's so financially successful that she should have been able to buy everything for school and have a staycation somewhere nice, she was bringing them all to Spain, so why not use that money for the kids school stuff, new shoes, trainers, school bags? I totally get where you're coming from but she was crowing in a video about her finances, she just seems determined to spend everything she has on her and that scronger that lives in her house!
And fairplay to you being so organised for C 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lilylily

VIP Member
My son would have been absolutely mortified if I'd shown myself to all and sundry in a bra. My sons now 22 but I know he would have had the piss taken out of him if he was her boys age. Only C##T I see is you Fayke. Go put your dirty underwear on a 15 minute wash instead of going on the beg and think how your kids will feel when their mates find your flog. Might not be now but they will one day. Disgrace.
She couldn't give a f#@k about her kids, she's a lazy good for nothing, it's not even as if her kids get anything from her being this way, like their lives aren't better by her making money on YouTube or her getting free stuff, whether she's "financially stable" or not, her kids don't benefit, they still get bought stale food, 2nd hand everything including bed sheets, no holiday, no nights away anywhere, whatever she makes is for her and her scrounger, never for the boys, she's really immature, I can't watch the bra video, she makes me feel like I need to vomit, imagine how her poor kidsfeel and how they'll feel knowing their friends and teachers have seen and heard the way she behaves and the stuff she says, and she couldn't care less!!

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Shows how often he takes them boys out if she has to make a song and dance about it...thought it was a normal thing to do...but hey we're all dickheads so what do we know 🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
Who else doesn't by the crap of this bungalow and mould I think thats what the bailifs are after her for and how they moved

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Steve can't stand up to her because he's sponging from her and probably has no cash of his own, and yes if a better offer came he would be gone because he's not exactly head over heels with meatloaf is he? he won't even marry her or contribute to the household with a actual real wage from a real job

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Imagine that poor boy hearin the dickhead talk every morning 😪
What mother in their right mind would tell her kids not to let the dickheads get them down or that they're fucking amazing. She could have said something like "Have a good day, do your best and don't let anybody upset you". She's got to use foul language all the time. I bet the arse licking subbies are saying she's an amazing mum for giving them a dickhead lecture every morning.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Has she been on the beg for these new eyebrows she's supposed to be getting? I don't live in the UK but know they ain't exactly cheap where I live...you'd think with Christmas not too far away she'd use this money on her kids.....but this is Fayke we're talking about here 🙄🙄🙄
From what I make out she'll be paying for the eyebrows. Like you said the money would be better off spent on the kids, but like you also said we're talking about Fayke. Its obvious she's doing it for herself because who she trying to impress except Cropper and her subbies.

Her wants come before her kids needs 100% of time!! The longer you watch her the more apparent it becomes!!
I just hope she gets the kids something decent for Christmas and not a load of tat from poundland. Half of the stuff is for kids younger than hers.

• Angry
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I used to watch her and she was ok, dare I say it, I actually liked her. She's like night and day now. I wonder how many others have also seen this? Amazes me how many subs she has 😉🙄

• Heart

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Iv got a cold and was dozing off but woke up when she started talking about her bush. Poor kids if their friends or friends parents see and giggle about it at school

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
You'd do anything for your kids. Surprised she's scared to drive, she's only got to shout "dickheads and c##nt's to anyone that pisses her off. Those kids looked shocked when she offered them ice cream or doughnuts at the beach. No way would she spend a holiday on them.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Oh god that's awful
Like you've said so many times, she must have some intelluctual problem, because what grown adult would let their kids swim in the sea without some kind of life jacket. And to post this after the death of a child, in the sea, that is around the same age of her eldest.

I remember when a family on You Tube (The Ingram family) posted pictures of their young kids near the sea without safety gear, the backlash was really bad.

We live rent free in her head. Love it!

Not even able to give the boys the bracelets MINE MINE MINE 🤢

Why does she act so naive with stuff, she knows exact where stuffs from etc?! Very childish!

It's not shite because ppl have been brainwashed and went bought stuff specifically for the lazy moron! Where r these ppl from... they need help!

The greed oozes from her
I liked the reference to the trolls in last nights video where she said for all she knew the mystery box could contain nasty stuff sent by trolls.
You definetly dont read Tattle do you Fayke.

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
It'll be the night before they're bac lol
She'll probably buy them in the middle of September when they're probably cheaper. Besides, her trips to the Chazza is more important than school uniform. I cant believe she said that's her thing, going to the charity shop. Is her life really that boring?

What kind of man lets his girlfriend buy his clothes (from the charity shop as well). It seems weird that she chooses his clothes. Is he so dependant on her that he hasnt got his own money to go to a supermarket of mens clothing shop and buy his own clothes. She said hes a t-shirt, shorts and sliders type of bloke but even then he could buy some nice clothes.

Talking about the charity shop. How boring was last nights video? (Even though they are all boring). She really dragged that one out.
Why does she do that thing where she points her finger at the camera when shes going to show a clothing item thats not her size.

I hope you were all listening to her life lesson on saying no to people. What a load of shite, I already know how to say no I dont need some wannabe life coach telling me how to live my life, especially not one like her.

Last edited:

Lilylily

VIP Member
I watch because I'm shocked at her life..all they cats 🤮 a bone idol sponging boyfriend , everything really it's beggers believe she films all that crap
She honestly thinks people watch because she's loved 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's a filthy, lazy slob who has a filthy lazy slob for a "boyfriend" she's an overgrown immature kid who has 2 poor kids that come bottom of her list of priorities, that's a whole lot to love 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart