Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
She seems to be in a 90s coma always going back to the old skool okay I loved it back then and it was great and i've got some things like my platform trainers (don't come for me lol) & my boyband fetish hay days concerts but she still seems to not accept shes getting older and still dresses as if she was a spice girl, my spotify is always blasting 80/90s tunes so I shouldn't talk but im feeling sorry for thoses boys on the morning run by their mother who dresses like that and all bits hanging out with greasy hair stained knickeres and dull make up.

Reactions: 9

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Faye exploits her boys and is setting them up to get bullied in the future yet that person is slating us 🤦 it's beggers believe

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
The actual fckn shite she bought... I know times are tough and ppl obvs buy this as its made but oh my god... no words!!
I can understand families buying stuff like this if money is tight and you're just trying to get food on the table, but when you have hundreds to spend on EYEBROWS, surely she could be buying food that is more nutritious, her food shops always baffle me, it's chaotic, never whole meals, unless it's chicken dippers chips and beans (not knocking that by the way) but she's right when she says it's bits and bobs, it's just bits and bobs, never seems like a good healthy shop with proper ingredients for meals each day, don't get me wrong, I buy treats but I know what meals I'll make for the week and I'll buy all the ingredients, she only ever seems go meal plan for herself 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I can't believe her, her kids will be bullied over this, the fact that she doesn't care speaks volumes!!

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
So she is taking gingerbread man to the bowling because they dedicated the summer holidays to the boys.. really?. Did we miss something? Few boot sales, free circus and feed the donkeys? .. why not take the boys to bowling too ? I am sure they will enjoy it.
Fayke marry me Steve
Also Fayke. I'm not desperate..
Everyone. Yes you are
Steve is just waiting for another meal ticket.
Oh diddums. Did Steve feel left out because she paid attention to her own kids during the holidays. So inconsiderate of schools to have holidays.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
So basically Steve took the boys out for the whole day, she sat on her arse taking nudes, watched channel4, drank coffee and quickly literally washed last nights dinner. The height of pure laziness is u real. Is she trying to look hilarious when recalling a lie of a story and unable to stop the pretend laughter?
I can't believe she did hardly sod all in the kitchen then decided that was enough cleaning. She only did a fraction of what I do in one morning.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
If she was earning a decent amount and had her priorities, she wouldn't have to hide from debt collectors!

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
A busy mum 😂😂, her boys are well behaved and are stuck in their rooms like hermits and she doesn't work I don't know what's making her busy ?
Sitting on her fat arse watching tiktok is what keeps her busy, she should be up cleaning her house and nurturing her children, the sunrise was nice but it wasn't for her kids, it was for youtube content, your kids should come first, but they don't with faye, she's obsessed with herself and super obsessed with us here on this thread, I wonder how many times she'll talk about stuff on her chatty video that she has read on here, I guarantee she has an account on here and she's on other threads being a "dickhead" 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
You lot are vile.

You are watching a girl you don't like on youtube and then commenting on tattle to talk about how much time she wastes and what better things she could be doing with her time? Sorry sounds hypocritical tbh.

The world is shit. Innocent people getting murdered, families losing loved ones daily for one reason or another, and countries at war, people in poverty and getting worse by the day and you're all here talking about how a mum looks and how she parents her kids. A mum! We should be lifting each other up. Girls building up girls, mums building up mums.

Genuinely can't get my head round how many of you are sitting there right now on tattle and can just imagine the conditions you're probably living in yourselves. You can't all be sitting there on your throne with a perfect life. How many of you do exactly what she does? Shops at Heron ( i do, some nice fruit and veg in there as well as fresh chicken and steak.......) How many of you go to car boots? I do, and i get excited when i go because THATS WAT I LIKE. No-one needs to judge me for that. You do you!! The things you might like in life might be amazing to you but we ain't judging you. How many of you have took your kids down to the beach to watch the sunrise? No phones, no tablets. just fresh air,sea and sand. I'd love to do that personally.
I don't disagree with tattle too much. i agree that if someone puts content out there then we have a right to talk about it but come on. Was tattle designed to talk about how someone looks? Was it designed to talk about how someone might smell because of how they look? (which is totaly rediculous) People are quick to jump and say this isn't a bullying site. With comments like that....yes it is.

I'll be the first to hold my hand up and say i got sucked into talking shit before on here, until i actually met the person i was talking about.
Quite literally the biggest eye opener.
Because a) no, i wouldn't say that shit to her face so who am i to write it on the internet? b) She was genuinely nicer than i anticipated c) She spoke about tattle and how the comments she see's mentally affect her. The fact that people were commenting about her appearance and that of a family member (who doesn't do youtube but happens to be in some of the videos)

This made me give me head a major wobble. From that point - i stopped.

Please think about what you are saying about these people. If you agree or disagree with their way of life it's not for you to judge. If someone took their life about something they read on here, how would that make you feel?

Yep, i'm ready for the backlash on this post and i don't visit tattle purposely. I was searching for a YouTuber i like on google to find that she too was on tattle and was shocked to see Fayejay underneath her in tattle so i had a read.

So if anyone wants to comment with "don't like it then don't read it" that answers that but hey, don't like faye, don't watch. Get on with your life...be happy!
Aren't we awful, I'll comment on who I want, when I want, the same way you can, having looked at comments you have made on tattle I would say, pot, kettle!! My children have had a great summer, in extremely difficult circumstances, feel free to ask me any questions you want to, welcome to the thread and have a great week 😚

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
She shops like a kid, remember we all said, she needs a meal plan and then to shop for her ingredients and a few videos later she "coincidentally" made a meal plan and I was delighted until I realised IT WAS JUST FOR HER, the kids will eat shit while she meal plans for herself!! And fayke hasn't owned an iron in a long time, so all that Bullshit about creased clothes was exactly that, bullshit!! I'd have so much more respect for her if she didn't lie, just come straight out and say it, her little story about her phone being on 2% battery, why can steve not use his own phone to ring his own mother?? Its obvious she's going to write a begging email and ask for an iron, even though she doesn't iron anything and has never ironed school uniforms, she's just making a fool of herself

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
There's ur answer ladies... New pants and ridiculously coloured socks for the boys and off they go back with their Dr Beckman scrubbed shirts! Oh and she's doing her tax returns, probs fraudulently but she's got a box file for all her shit. Clatty dickhead

• Heart

Axcole

How many times did she say levva sofas’ in the span of 2 minutes? I do also feel like she was on the beg for someone to gift her a holiday and no doubt if she did actually go on holiday, it would be just her and ginger nuts with the poor lads being left at home

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
That's another thing they boys could have been sat in the dark she nearly had no electricity and had to rush to get it

Does anyone think yomamma could be meatloaf ?

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Whats with the glitter eyeshadow... she looks like something I'd draw with my left hand. Lost weight from where... her little toe???? Fckn state of it, embarrassment

• Heart
  • Haha