Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylily

VIP Member
Seriously how can she be living her best life? She's got no friends, no job, convinces herself she will fit into clothes because they stretch, lives in a shitehole, looks like she could do with a good bath and hair wash, begs for stuff from companies and has a sponging boyfriend. Not my idea of a best life.
Wayne and waynetta slobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She said she was getting her nails done, so along with the eyebrows that's more money spent on just her. Who is she trying to impress? She admits she goes out of the house with unwashed hair and rotten dog chewed fake crocs 🤢

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I said the other day she never buys cleaning stuff. Even human cleaning stuff 🤣 and if she does its bloody ages before she buys more. Cue the look what shower gels I've bought 🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Never mind the shower gels shes in serious need of some shampoo and conditioner.

• Heart

Nellinton

VIP Member
I know every woman's different but I always get mild period pains in the days before so always carry tampons in case.....does she not know when she's due on? Any attention is good attention in her eyes.....fuck wether her kids get bullied.
Yeah same I know the signs of when I'm due on lol I also have the clue app but I still get the pains ect.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I just skipped through that flog of the stuff she was sent. Did she say how much she paid? Also noticed her brown nosing subs telling her to get a PO box so they can send her stuff what with Christmas coming up 🙄🙄

• Sick
Watching her clean, makes me feel so uneasy. It’s just the way she does things, that irks me. The way she uses that Dishmatic on literally everything. You just know, that even though she’s supposedly cleaned, that the place is still honking! How can she cook a meal and just leave all the empty tins on the side, until the next morning 🤮 Just pure filth! Absolute lazy beast, she is. Noticed she dropped the C-bomb again as well. Manky bitch! 😩

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Sorry but I don't see the issue. Many people won't be weeping over the loss.
I'm not expecting the world to stop and cry but she has no dignity about her. Go shopping, personally I don't care however don't come on YouTube shaking your tits and telling the world you're arresting Steve whilst dressed like a poor man's hooker. It's called respect.

• Heart

havetowonder

Omg more primark shit as if she doesn’t already have enough clothes that can be stretched the shit out of I mean “whoooo is she”? Wow and the subscribers are rising daily wtf🤷‍♀️She’s a manky bitch with no job, no pride, no skills, no dignity, and certainly no decorum so wtf do people see is it more of a piss take🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Beverley macca

VIP Member
How on earth can she waste so much money on clothes that don't fit her but won't buy new uniforms for her kids. She should be fucking ashamed of herself 🤬

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
So she is taking gingerbread man to the bowling because they dedicated the summer holidays to the boys.. really?. Did we miss something? Few boot sales, free circus and feed the donkeys? .. why not take the boys to bowling too ? I am sure they will enjoy it.
Fayke marry me Steve
Also Fayke. I'm not desperate..
Everyone. Yes you are
Steve is just waiting for another meal ticket.
Gingerbread man 🤣🤣 I'm ⚰

Also like previously said, why have a date night in your home when you live together? Especially as it seems her kids live in their bedroom. She sounds so desperate to keep him close. Spoiling him 🙄🙄What mother goes and tells a load of strangers (their not your friends) her kids run out of underwear? A shit one, that's who.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Hi guys 👋 just swanning in here with my big energy to say she wouldn’t have to post that if she didn't read here 🤷‍♀️ how would you know there's ppl dragging you down if you haven't seeked it, we don't knock on your door to tell you. Take note that ppl don't like you for a reason, accept, change and grow. She is an absolute beggy ungrateful scruffbag! Go put them big girl pants on & fck off ❤

• Heart

Rascal

They have been together for years... yet he hasn't popped the question. She isn't wifey material. Nice to see they bought coffees for over £6. Whilst Tyler got a 50p school shirt, Mason got out of date food for his birthday and lets not forget the £1 bed sheets, and the rest of the crap she gets the boys. Fayke and Gingerbread Man are a pair of dirty useless pieces of skin. He got his chair tho.... looked like he was begging sitting on it. Will go well with the leather suit she is begging for. Thought you were well off?. 🤭
Oye Fayke.. give us 3 blinks to let us know you watching us... you need to give up tick tock as you are spending all your time on here... we know you love us.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Thing is she seems to feed the dogs better. She was going on the other day about the natural snacks she gives them (the dogs not the kids🙄)

• Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
All of the kids toys for Xmas will all be from charity shops and poundshop .
Nothing wrong in that esp in this over priced country some families can't afford new, but she does this on the boys 24/7 and is obvious she doesn't know how to handle money for her family instead of buying top up meals every fucking five minutes buy proper food for them and prep she would save money in the end for the run up to christmas!

Does anyone think Faye has an over active imagination? every video at the start she rambles for 10 mins its like she hypes herself up probably due to the fact she has no human contact /coversations and I think she makes up half the stuff tell it at the end and get on with the video she seems so hyper wanting to tell people stuff does she not have friends/family?

Last edited:

kizzy

VIP Member
Prooves the boys are not used to hearing her say 'love you', one of them answered 'thank you'.

• Sad