Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Bloody hell, never mind ASMR to send you to sleep. The primark video was enough to send me to sleep. Had she been on something before that video or was she just acting stupid.

Did you hear her mention a few times that Ste was downstairs hoovering. Why she create stories like this, is she trying to manifest him to clean the house?
She has such ugly taste in clothes.
Its a wonder Steve knows how to turn on the hoover.
I agree with the ugly taste in clothes. I think she just buys them because they are cheap and because she has got these scenarios going on in her head where she imagines herself as having a completly different lifestyle to the one shes got, for example she said she could imagine herself on Only fans just because she was wearing a top that she thought was flattering and she put her glasses on. She also said she could imagine herself on the school run wearing the top. She must have such a boring life to keep making up these things in her head. I also think shes jealous of some of the mothers she sees on the school run because she says they look posh. They're probably not they probably take more pride in their appearance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Why do they have to have a date night when they spend 99% of their time together anyway..and were the 5 cats a two dogs invited ? 🤮

And she knows what's beeping it's her car FFS it's probably a door not closed correctly and she probably did it deliberately for content ..Faye you are pathetic

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Another coincidence. After the dog chewed her glasses she got sent some and her little airfryers falling apart and Salter sent her a big one. Amazing. No begging in sight there 🙄🙄

• Haha

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Brand new Clarks shoes... unless I see it, didn't happen! The drier is nothing the sofa so I don't buy her bullshit. Lying bitch!! Those kids ain't had owt new. So basically they got 3 tickets cos it was £3 per ticket yday and they've literally taken 3 cans of juice and a bag of harribo... (I'm not against takin ur own snacks)... could she not have taken them to mcdonalds after? They basically get fuck all from her. Well seeing they didn't get to go to Primark and pick their own clothes. Not a chance. She usually updates on the actual day, needs the cash!

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Thing is she seems to feed the dogs better. She was going on the other day about the natural snacks she gives them (the dogs not the kids🙄)
I still think she read tattle the other day because she gave the kids salad. Her salad ingredients looked a bit pitiful though. Also does anybody else think she doesnt look the type to regularly buy avocadoes.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I just skipped through that flog of the stuff she was sent. Did she say how much she paid? Also noticed her brown nosing subs telling her to get a PO box so they can send her stuff what with Christmas coming up 🙄🙄
They probably want to send her stuff. A) because she does low key begging and B) her subbies will be competition to see who sends her the best stuff. Why can these You Tuber subscribers be just satisfied with watching the videos instead of wanting to waste their money on the You Tubers, especially at the moment with the cost of living going up.
I know it's their money to do what they want to do with it but why not treat their family and friends instead of giving stuff to someone they don't even know except for who they see on a tv/phone or tablet. You Tubers aren't real friends most are just attention seekers wanting to make money instead of going out and working for it.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Again, it just proves that all the tears on youtube about her son being bullied were all fake, she's a reason they'll get bullied and she doesn't care, what parent in their right mind would subject their children to this, and she's egged on by Steve, not because he loves her, but because he couldn't care less what she does or how it will affect her kids, Steve is there because he has nowhere else to go, and she's OK with him being a freeloader because she doesn't want to lose him, so much so, that she will put him ahead of her kids all the time, she's extremely immature, when her kids leave school/university she's going to expect them to get jobs and not be lazy at home all day playing video games, but she's quite happy to let Steve do that, what an example to set for her boys!!
The pair of them need to get off their arses and find a job. You Tube isnt going to be here forever and if it is I cant see her doing it in about 5 years time because sooner or later people are going to get fed up of the constant shite talking, constant hauls, constant story telling, constant moaning etc.
She said she couldnt be arsed to wash her hair, went to pick up the kids in a pair of bottoms covered in dog slobber (and god knows what else) and a pair of crocs covered in sand. No wonder people look at her strangely shes just one delusional idle scruffy bitch.

UK in mouring but faye will be out buying clothes
She probably dont give a f**k about the lost of our queen. In Faykes eyes shes more important than the queen was. She should have been respectful and not shown that video last night especially the police costume. Shes a disgrace.

• Heart

havetowonder

Yeah Fayke don’t let Steve the dickhead get you down know your worth remember🤷‍♀️Fuck it have a good week my friend😂😂

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
That's what I thought with this being a quieter thread it needs more customers lol and Faye does give plenty of shitty content to get a good laugh about

• Heart
  • Haha

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Fayke’s cleaning vids give me the ick! She just pushes muck around!

Your knobs need cleaning - knob!

I’d call you a cunt, but you lack the depth and warmth!

2D6F4993-2123-47C5-9F87-CDFE45DB1636.jpeg
2C5DE7AF-A8A1-44F6-B816-AF0A83A57BDC.jpeg
44093AC1-3C98-49F7-B7B6-9297A786A8D2.jpeg

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I watched a few seconds....you've been on the beg....and do your "spicy" date 🤢 no-one needs to know. If you need to tell the world you've got to hoover your rug so you can eat off it, give up now 🙄🙄 DICKHEAD

• Sick

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I know I sound like a stuck record, as I wonder who shes talking to 🤣 BUT... fancy pulling over in your car to have a "chat" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
"They reached out to me..." no hun, they were sick of u beggy emailing them, didn't even check how you say the brand name 🤣 Still rolls of fat hanging everywhere!! The thought of them 2 shagging is just not what wanted to hear 🤢

• Sick

Lilylily

VIP Member
Is it really that much trouble to have a shower first? You could almost smell her 🤢
Her hair was disgusting and the way she kept touching her chest, her skin is filthy, that's why it's breaking out and spreading because she keeps touching it, isn't it strange how one thing that we all had in common here was that when we watched her that she looks like she smells awful 🤮🤮

• Sick