Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kendell28

Also I’m really pro buying pre-loved clothes, I shop on Vinted mainly myself but I honestly think she just buys any old shit for the sake of it. She must spend £100-200 a month on stuff she won’t use or wear?! She actually could buy her kids decent school uniforms/clothes or save for a house with that money?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Millie’s mummy

Back to school haul, Not one piece of new clothing. Tbh I’m surprised they got new shoes. Take it Her eldest didn’t get his slim fit trousers he was desperate for :(

• Sad

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Going back to her try on. Her first outfit was lovely on.(see Faye? We are not out to get you) The 2nd was ok... it just went downhill from there. I actually stopped watching as all that boob talk and jiggling just gave me the 😳🤭🤮. Who is she doing this for? Only fans?. Trying to draw in pervs or dirty old men? What about having a bit of dignity if not for herself, for the sake of her kids? That Steve would wh@re her out to anyone offering £5. Any man would be telling her to act like a decent mother and stop prancing about half naked!
She is never going to listen. She talked about Tyler again. She is her sons problem, she is the one causing his bullying. I feel sorry for those lovely boys.
I can just imagine it. Bid Steve saying to a bloke "Do you want a go at the girlfriend for £5" and Fayke saying "£5 mate, bloody bargain":ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
I still don't buy the way she talks all lovely mumsy to her kids. It sounds so fake and put on. If your kids are your world (mine are 27 & 22) I would have saved my money at the car boot and spent it all on them in primark. Not 2 water bottles 🙄🙄
It's so cringey and obviously fake, I'd say those boys have to put up with a lot from her, how can she expect anyone to believe that they are her world when she can't even be arsed to give them a clean cosy home, she doesn't have clean clothes for them, the food she buys them and the food she eats are world's apart, her and Steve come first and her poor boys are an after thought, a £3.99 lunch box and 2 water bottles is all she has bought for school, and it's August 29th??

• Angry
  • Sad

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if you're doing a try on, at least have some common decency to put on underwear or correctly dress so you're not standing in your manky kitchen covering your tits. Just screams repulsive. Her boys have to see that back 💔 Her language is pure filth also, such a shame. Steve's there cos he's trapped that's clear!

• Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
So he can't swim but risks his fucking life in the sea 🤦‍♀️

Weve all asked were Ste is look he poped up in sea

• Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
The lips always look like clown lips and the eyebrows are shocking, seriously, has she got special needs? I'm actually being serious asking that??

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
Why is it whenever a You Tuber is gifted something the subbies say "you deserve it".? No a You tuber who sits on their arse all day doesn't deserve freebies. Hard working people deserve freebies.
Haven't watched yet but it just makes me laugh, thinking of faye sitting on her arse sending out email after email begging these companies to send her stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'd rather be able to buy my own stuff

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
The silly thing is I picked up packs of 3 shirts in Asda sale for £1 once all the school uniform rush was over so she actually paid over the odds🤷‍♀️😂😂
3 for a quid. Fucking bargain. (Im not being sarcastic by the way, we take the piss out of fayke because she'll get something thats 3 or 4 for a pound and says its a bargain, mainly in her Heron haul). On a serious note that was a good deal she could easily pop into Asda and get some new shirts etc. I've also heard Tesco have sales on at the moment, she goes there regularly so whats stopping her having a look? Its just sad that shes buying from charity shops for the kids when she says shes financially stable and she could easily take them to Primark.

I cant believe she ran out of electric and didnt even realise until the kids started moaning. Thats what happens when you get so engrossed in Tattle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: At least she didnt put it on emergency.

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I can only imagine the state of her "followers" lives and homes if she is their oxygen 🙄 I'd rather suffocate. They say there's more out than in.

• Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
Again, it just proves that all the tears on youtube about her son being bullied were all fake, she's a reason they'll get bullied and she doesn't care, what parent in their right mind would subject their children to this, and she's egged on by Steve, not because he loves her, but because he couldn't care less what she does or how it will affect her kids, Steve is there because he has nowhere else to go, and she's OK with him being a freeloader because she doesn't want to lose him, so much so, that she will put him ahead of her kids all the time, she's extremely immature, when her kids leave school/university she's going to expect them to get jobs and not be lazy at home all day playing video games, but she's quite happy to let Steve do that, what an example to set for her boys!!

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
How pathetic, gushing over a few bracelets she'd been sent.
As for that shopping haul. Where were the fruit and bed. A packet of grapes and a broccoli. Loads of processed crap again. Pizza, chicken nuggets which she said are cheap
yeah, because their made from chicken arseholes. Oh I forgot about the bag of apples.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How old are her boys? I didn't think high school kids would be seen dead in Clarks shoes. I know my oldest son wouldn't have! He always wore all black Air Max, Converse, Skater brands etc.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I haven't smelt of sex for yrs 😪🤭

I smell of my own home, home cooked dinners, fresh washing, healthy kids, new car, respectable job, pending edf bill cos I don't have pre pay meters and not one bit of animal hair stench nor ginger leeches...

• Haha
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Good job it's boys she has imagine her with a girl 🤦 if meatloaf can't manage her own body / periods and be prepared for it to come and wear a pad just in case ..her daughter would have no chance and Faye wouldn't want to fork out buying to much ..In Scotland we are the first country to give out free pads and tampons to all girls in school , college and university because sadly some were struggling buying them or their tight fisted mother's wouldn't buy enough of them 🥲
I think its good what they are doing in Scotland, providing free pads and tampons. Sadly England doesnt do this which in my opinion is a disgrace. You can get condoms for free but not sanitary products. It seems unfair that although you can choose to have sex, periods are a part of life and women have no choice in the matter.

It's so cringey and obviously fake, I'd say those boys have to put up with a lot from her, how can she expect anyone to believe that they are her world when she can't even be arsed to give them a clean cosy home, she doesn't have clean clothes for them, the food she buys them and the food she eats are world's apart, her and Steve come first and her poor boys are an after thought, a £3.99 lunch box and 2 water bottles is all she has bought for school, and it's August 29th??
Like you say if those boys were her world she would be treating them a whole lot differently. Its ok putting on an act in public and making the subbies think she's an amazing mum, but its little things like feeding them nutrious meals , dressing them in clean clothes and giving them a clean and cosy home. She is just pure bone idle and self centred. Shes at home all day why doesnt she cook them a nice meal or redecorate and clean their bedroom instead of adding more crap to that overcrowded house. I know kids like treats etc but giving them a nice clean space where they can have their "me" time is more important. She makes sure her bedroom is nice and comfortable what about the boys.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Why does her camera make that annoying focusing noise, i swear she announces 3 times a year she's fixed/replaced it every year. Don't think I've ever noticed any other vlogger have this issue definitely not for so long. Why doesn't she buy a camera seeing as this is her job.
I said the same thing a week or so ago. You Tube is her main source of income so she should invest in some decent filming stuff. Its like a plumber coming to your house and using a clapped out load of tools.

• Heart