Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong, we have all at one stage been caught shirt however to go on YouTube and tell the world there was blood pissing out of your vagina, after discussing what exact hole it was from, then describing your heads are sodden with blood whilst walking round a packed out shopping centre (which is now a lie) is just way too much imo. It's not relateable in the sense she meant it. Too much!! Grotbag

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
One of her subbies thought it was funny that she'd run out of tea towels. Here's an idea Fayke, wash them regularly or stop buying shit clothes that don't fit and buy some new ones along with some cleaning cloths and then watch some cleaning videos on Tik Tok, because your cleaning skills are crap.

Oh and another thing if these haters (Or c**ts as you call them) are writing negative things in your comments let's have some photographic proof. The truth is there's no negative remarks in your comments youre just talking about us here on Tattle.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Thank you so much, she has non-hodgkins lymphoma, she's doing great, we have 4 chemo sessions left and then a plan for radiation, she's only 7 so there have been really hard times but she is a star and always has a smile for everyone and her doctor is really happy with how we're going ❤
For your daughter xx
3ae28b951a7afd2b9a193453f2fcd951.gif

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
My son would have been absolutely mortified if I'd shown myself to all and sundry in a bra. My sons now 22 but I know he would have had the piss taken out of him if he was her boys age. Only C##T I see is you Fayke. Go put your dirty underwear on a 15 minute wash instead of going on the beg and think how your kids will feel when their mates find your flog. Might not be now but they will one day. Disgrace.

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can't remember the time stamp and not able to check but I'm sure it was when she was trying on that beige jumper thing and she was going in about her hairy bush and how she's not shaved for ages. I'm quite happy to not know about how often or if someone shaves their bits. I definitely don't feel the need to tell anyone about mine! She's trying to be relatable I think but it just comes across as trampy. She used to be ok but she's ramped up the chav so high now.
Was it like a beige co-ord set? Yeah she kept saying it's see-through and lifting up her legs 🙄 she's always very quick to point out if you'll see her bits. She's just making herself look an absolute DICKHEAD people are only watching to take the piss like we do. My son would be absolute mortified if I carried on the way she does

• Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
I screenshot that this morning at work and forgot to share ..yes you aren't so confident afterall are you meatloaf ehh ?View attachment 1510205
Shes waiting on a freebie thats why, you tubers are slekit this way I hate it when they go I was gonna buy this before they got "gifted it" then just bloody buy it instead of being obvious

When they get sent gifted items funny how each of them always say I was gonna buy this and got it sent to me its amazing then they go I have a code for you viewers to go an get one its mostly americans that do this.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Sorry. But you can't put a price on your kids safety. Mine are now 27 and 22 and I worry terribly....let alone if they was younger and i knowingly put them on the internet for the world to see. But hey. She's been sent an air fryer. And a double one at that. So its obviously worth the risk🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She said in a previous video (when she got a text from a debt collector) that she's got a bad credit score because of a mobile phone contract she got when she was a teenager. She could easily contact them and make a payment plan. But knowing her she'll try and blame someone else for the debt.
Don't records get wiped after six years? She's probably never paid her way in life

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Used to like her. She was a mom who worked in a care home. Doing the best she could. Her house was a state and she would come home home and clean it ( that lazy scruff gingerbread man wasn't helping and was more a hindrance back then too). Now she is just yapping, talks different and is lazy, narcissistic, self absorbed, does more for the gingerbread man than her kids, doesn't motivate nor complete tasks. Dirty and her life is a mish mash. I recall she once said she wasn't herself in previous videos and now she is... pretty much sums her up. She could have made her channel grow, but has made it a rubbish channel, nothing special and quite meh. Made up stories, the swallowing, the stuttering and hand over the mouth fayke giggles because she can't get her words straight or out. Just annoying. Boring and boring. All these fayke subs giving false confidence are helping her ruin her once good channel.... but if she was "pretending " before, who knows. 🤷‍♀️
I have more respect for You Tubers who actually work as well as vlogging. The ones who live in the real world, the ones that go to work, show themselves cleaning etc. Not the ones like Fayke who sit on their idle fat arses all day, scrounging things from companies and putting out shite content. People say Fayke is relatable. Theres no way that she is relatable, she doesnt have any motivation, no ambition yet she says shes living her best life. Sorry but my life is not exactly exciting but at least Im not living in a bubble thinking I've got thousands of faceless friends who are as fake as her.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I tried Hello Fresh once. They sent me three random shit meal preps, not the ones I asked for. I gave my dogs the chicken thighs they sent for one recipe, and they gave the dogs the runs. The minced beef went in the bin followed by the rest of the stuff. The only thing I used is a lime they sent. I'd plan my own meals and fetch the items I need from Asda instead of being a lazy arse and spending money on a load of shit food.

The thing is in real life absolutely no way meatloaf would sign up for go fresh , yet she's prompting it 🙄
She wouldnt unless they did potato waffles, chicken arseholes and all the other shit she gives the kids to eat. But then they'd have to rename it "Hello processed shit"

Ooh she was really going heavy with that shit speech at the end of her slog tonight......still don't know who's she's talking too....I'm wondering if she's looking in a mirror...bizarre 🤪
The shit speeches are getting boring. Seriously are there women out there that have so little confidence that they need someone like her to give them advice.

How can she give advice when she's got no ambitions in life, no job, no motivation to clean either her house or herself, no real motivation to lose weight, shes just living a boring daily life which in my opinion isnt very inspiring.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to go on about her fat hairy fanny 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 put some knickers on and STFU you beast

She looks like an obese Orville the duck in that coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (If you're old like me you'll get the reference lol)
I haven't watched the vlog yet. Why are You Tube letting her talk like this. She's not relatable, nobody I know goes on about their privates constantly. She seems like she wants to attract dirty old pervy blokes to her channel 🤮

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
With all the spare time she has she could help out in a charity shop and it will give her adult company and a gossip with the other staff ☕

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I wonder if she's had bad experiences in past relationships which is why she's so happy to settle for such little in this relationship. When she's done what i got for xmas videos in the past she has been genuinely thrilled to receive a bath mat and a £1.20 box of truffles from home bargains from him. She probably paid for them anyway.
She also got a £3 box of truffles with the price on after she'd been "dropping hints". wtf?! These are the kind of things you just buy without thought if you work for a living. The comment section was praising her for keeping it real with normal non showy gifts. Erm no... she's not keeping it real, she needs to aim higher.
He doesn't work, he doesn't drive, he doesn't cook or clean, he doesn't treat her or take her anywhere (because he doesn't work or drive). Her self esteem must be really low to settle for someone who's willing to shuffle round car boots with you and have sex with once a week and think this is what a relationship is all about. It's depressing.
So so true, I remember on one of her stupid q+a videos, she text him from her bedroom asking him what he liked about her or something silly like that 🤦‍♀️ my husband tells me he loves me every day, but his actions prove those words to be true, he works so hard to give us the best life, he does things that absolutely shows me that the kids and me are the most important thing to him, Steve saying, I love having a laugh with you is not what I'd call a proper relationship, like you said, she's settling for him because she doesn't think that she can do any better!!