Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

havetowonder

Stumbled across this woman’s videos for the first time last night😳omfg it was like Vicky pollard in primark😳what is the point in this woman?? What does she bring to life? She’s rough, cheap, dirty, ugly and could do herself a favour not showing this shite on you-tube! How have so many people subscribed to this crap? So her and the partner don’t work? I went back and watched an old video and she was saying about “fibro” is that what she gets benefits for? If she’s sore and unfit to work how the fuck she manage to take charity shops, cheap food shops and primark most days then🤷‍♀️! No Faye I’m not a dickhead but unlike you I speak truth and think it’s terrible that you and the likes scrounge what you can and buy shite to make shite content videos! Clean up that manky house for your boys sakes they are lovely boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

havetowonder

Oh we’re in for a bloody good laugh tonight lady she’s getting ready for a “spicy date” can’t fucking wait 🥳😂😂

1663353798800.jpeg

Bottom woman the “fay stalker” is surely not ok either 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

faecheese

oh em gee the state of that hoodie she bought at the car boot in her latest vlog -- bogies, stains and paint on it "stick it in the hot wash" whilst pressing it to her chest, aight!

also, she blamed her kids for her weight not decreasing, because they don't like going on long walks during summer and they make her comfort eat. right.

• Angry

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Primark haul. A water bottle each for kids and about 10 tops for her. Standard.
She got those tops and was constantly saying she loved them. Wouldnt it make sense for her to stop buying shit from the charity shop, save her money and go to Primark occasionally and buy some decent tops. Just think shes sitting in front of a bulging wardrobe full of shit clothes that she hasnt worn or cant wear and she could have bought a few nice tops from Primark, although she did get about 4 different sizes.

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME 🤢🤢🤢 SOMEONE TELL ME SHE NEVER SAID THAT! TOOOOOOOOO FAR 🤢🤢🤢 THE UTTER SHAME OF PUTTING THAT OUT ON YOUTUBE 🤢🤢🤢
That was really too much information. I know every woman must have got caught out once in a while but they dont go telling everybody in the world. That would definetly get the kids bullied if their mates were watching.

She said that the other night she was lying on her bed thinking about things deep in thought. Bet she was thinking about us again.

That crap about how far she has come in life. I honestly cant see how her life has improved. I really dont think sitting at home all day watching Tik Tok etc, going to charity shops and buying clothes that are too small, still living in an over crowded council house, feeding the kids crap and still being overweight is something to feel proud of. She gave up a job that gave her a purpose in life and what for? A bunch of freebies that she could have bought herself or that she'll probably sell.

I know people who have achieved so much more in life than her due to hard work both mentally and physically. Sorry but in my opinion the hardworking people out there are a thousand times more worth it then a foul mouthed You Tuber talking about personal things and begging for freebies.

Sorry for the long rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rascal

Woooo there Wangamama or whatever your name is. Lets stick to the facts
If she was on her own, no issues. The issue for me is she has 2 boys and they live in a sh*thole. Her kitchen is a mess, the living room is a mess. The boys stay in their room, by her own admission is dirty. She doesn't have clean uniforms for the boys, she will sometimes wipe them or spray them (again her own admission) and that doesn't sit right with me or others. She feeds them out of date food, she and Steve will go out on their own and have a drink and bite to eat, yet she makes a picnic for the boys with our of date food on one of the boys birthdays. They have not been on holiday, spends money on herself but won't spend money on even a caravan holiday for a week. She will get fake nails, hair extensions fitted, and now thinking of tattooing her brows. But bought her sons £1.00 bedsheets. All this on video, all for the world to see , family friends setting the boys up to be bullied. In fact Tyler WAS bullied. A woman who is now half naked trying on clothes that evidently does not fit!!! On top of that, she talks about her sex life, in detail. Shows the sex toys she has bought. Is that what a mother does? Poor boys exposed to that. They have their lives exposed, where is their consent? So get off your high horse Wanangmamawangamama. You think you met the real Fayke? She is hardly going to be a b*tch to you, is she?
I 100% believe she loves the boys but she is a selfish and self absorbed mother who puts Steve's needs ahead of her boys.
I defended her (and got banned lol). Used to like her, she was refreshing. But I now see her for what she is (the £1 secondhand bedsheet did it for me). Fine buy it, just don't show it for the world to see. Give your boys some dignity. They don't need the world to know their personal stuff.
Ok said my piece.. carry on as you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rascal

Standing there clutching her chest half dressed. It doesn't bother us, doesn't annoy us, it doesn't affect any of our lives. So rebelling Fayke? Has NO effect on us. You want to do all that and only fans? Do it. I came from your channel, others will follow. Your content is rubbish and boring
But think about your boys when you do all that. Think about the impact your actions have on them. Stop fighting us, we are nothing to you. We know you are on here. Referring to the wardrobe, the missing nob!!!! The ring, the onlyfans. You seem more bothered about us, than we are of you.
Be a good mum to your kids, get a worthy job, get that lazy ginger thing a job. Be an inspiration to your boys not something they look back on and say you were the cause of their bullying
You going to get your brows and hair done now? All about you you and you and Steve.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
Fayke and Sian are both weirdos, I actually laughed when Sian said she’s a 14/16, she’s said this before, why lie about your size when you are showing yourself on camera, it was obvious those clothes weren’t going to fit 🤪🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it, I’m also sure Sian said once on a vlog that both sides of her neighbours hate her and her hubby and she constantly films herself at the kitchen sink and was exercising in her kitchen, talk about birds of a feather flock together and by birds I mean over fed puffins

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Obviously no clean draws for her so goes on the beg rather than putting a wash on🤢

Did she say "lovebox" when describing the short dress 🤢

And embarrassing her kids by flashing her tits. Can you imagine if when we were all young our mums did that. Imagine the talk in the playground. No wonder she drops them to school and pisses straight off.
I had a quick read of the arse licking subbie comments and she did say Love box.

There is loads of lewd vlogs especially the bath ones I'm surprised social services haven't been chapping because she is exploiting her kids its disgraceful

All that going on about dildos ect to ..her boys will get picked on the older they get
What I can't understand is how You Tube is letting her get away with all the filth that keeps coming out of her mouth. And when she's flashing her boobs or actually sitting there groping her boobs.

Like you and others have said, she's setting her kids up to be bullied.
I don't know how her subbies can say she's down to earth. She's nothing but trash. She's not very ladylike at her, no wonder she's friendless

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Beverley macca

VIP Member
That was a nice thing to do...but so what. Good parents do good things all the time. So fayke. Filming all the private special moments, but hey if its worth a glossy or degusto box. 🤷‍♀️

Tells her boy to live a little....get in your car and drive to Cornwall then. She's all mouth.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I love that everything is a reference to Tattle 🤣 Congrats to her for final scrapping a few pennies together to buy a round number of subs... all gen ones laughing at the state of it! Should've put the cash towards becoming debt free, clothing your kids (rather than returning shoes 👀... don't say that didn't happen) and providing decent meals. Funny how she's become this jolly happy wankstain now her kids are back to school and she can sit on Steve's dick and walk the dogs with her unemployed benefit scrounging arse! Only Fans... 👋 your sons must be proud!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I’m starting to wonder if Faye’s spiel at the end of every video is actually a battle cry because she knows damn well that she will be talked about (and rightly so) as soon as she puts up a video. She says it to create an idea to her followers that people are going to “bully” her and she tells people not to let “dickheads get you down” so that her followers think she’s a victim and will come to her defence when in actuality, she is the bully. She’s a bully who plays the victim card. I sincerely hope her followers start to see her for who she truly is and brands stop working with her because in all honestly, I’m still perplexed at how she’s getting freebies in the first place.

She treats sponger Steve and the dogs far better than she treats her children and as someone who’s currently about to undergo IVF treatment, I would move heaven and earth to have a child to love and to care for. It sickens me that her boys are at the very bottom of her list of priorities.
Good luck with your IVF journey. The most ironic thing is although Fayke treats her kids like she does she actually wants another baby with Steve to help bond the family together. I always thought if you loved someone as much as she makes out Steve loves her, you'd accept the kids as your own and would do whether possible to bond with them. Its probably just another way of keeping Steve in my opinion.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
She'll drag her kids along on that trip and count it as a day out for their holidays, she should be ashamed, not doing one thing with them during their holidays after telling us all how financially secure they are, not even an overnight stay anywhere, she could take herself to London when it was an event but can't take her kids and go to the zoo and a restaurant and stay in a hotel for a night, it's not hard, she had the money to take them all to Spain, so why not spend all the money on your kids?? I don't get her, she should be cherishing those children!!
Correction... she had the imaginary cash to take them to imaginary Spain in the big imaginary plane, clutching the imaginary indate passports to get free digs at her imaginary youtube pals gaff 🤣

• Haha

havetowonder

If stupidity was painful, she'd be in agony!!
Totally!!!
All the subs licking her arse are givingher the confidence to believe she’s some sort of superstar though🤷‍♀️
I mean who are these people that find her behaviour as an adult/mum ok? Sad thing being she believes she’s such a legend she won’t even feel regret I doubt🤷‍♀️Even when that poor boys of hers are being ridiculed for their mother being a you tube nutter!
Oh Faye keep being you don’t let any dickheads get you down they say😡
The only dickhead is her and my goodness is she letting those boys down daily 😡😡

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what on earth was she doing with that chicken? I thought she said she was cooking a roast and yet she’s putting about three packs of fajita seasoning on it and covered it in lemon?! 🤮
It was vile, and she's eating meat again, why keep pretending to vegetarian?? In her last 2 videos she has included clips of herself shouting to her kids that she loves them.... 👋👋 hi fayke, words mean nothing, act like you love them.... go on.... we'll wait for that video!!

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Thank you so much, she has non-hodgkins lymphoma, she's doing great, we have 4 chemo sessions left and then a plan for radiation, she's only 7 so there have been really hard times but she is a star and always has a smile for everyone and her doctor is really happy with how we're going ❤
Im so sorry to hear about your daughter. Fayke should be grateful her kids are (sort of) healthy and not going through what you and your family are going through.
I cant believe how selfish she is complaining about her life when there's people like you coming through what you're going through.
I hope she actually reads this and realises how lucky she is instead of moaning about things.
Best wishes to you and your family.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Rent , council tax ( or is it water rates in England?) , internet, gas , lecky , car finance/insurance ect , food ect ....no way Meatloafs part-time YT wage is covering all that they are defo recieving benefits

• Heart