FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deluded. Loses a few pounds and thinks she is a size 12 or a medium!! She must look at a piece of clothing and think, yes I can fit into that. So she has a very unrealistic view of her body. Faye you are a size 18/20. No shame in admitting that. We know you read this. Buy clothes your correct size. You just make small clothes you put on see through! ๐Ÿคจ
She says she reads loads of books! Maybe she should get her nose out of books and clean her dirty house, wash and hang out her dirty clothes, feed her kids decent food. ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anybody else agree that it is unfair to other people to feature them on camera. She went into the charity shop with the phone and filmed people and didn't even blur their faces in the upload. Last time she did it someone commented in her comments and she said it was busy and couldn't be avoided this time it was quiet but she still filmed people. I know you can't go anywhere now days without a camera watching you, but when you're putting people on You Tube without their permission that is totally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree it's a breach of people's privacy and she is sharing them to the world so she should either ask their permission or blur the faces

• Heart
Is he a carer for her ? with this kid on fibro scam
You mean that new version of fibro. The one where you can do HIIT exercises, go to charity shops and start skipping.

I agree it's a breach of people's privacy and she is sharing them to the world so she should either ask their permission or blur the faces
Exactly. Me and a friend were talking about You Tubers thinking they had a right to film what they want. And like she said what if someone they filmed were in hiding after fleeing an abusive relationship or something.

• Heart
She's got to be trolling us with the trying on of far too small clothes, she's got nothing else going for her so she's just making a tit of herself online, her poor kids if their friends find her videos.

• Heart
She's got to be trolling us with the trying on of far too small clothes, she's got nothing else going for her so she's just making a tit of herself online, her poor kids if their friends find her videos.
All I was thinking was, does she have special needs or something, it was bizarre, it wasn't a video that you'd think that a woman In her 30's would do, trying on tops that were so unbelievably small for her and all without a bra on ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข nobody needs to see that, not her kids and definitely NOT their friends, she's making them a target for bullies

Reactions: 10
All I was thinking was, does she have special needs or something, it was bizarre, it wasn't a video that you'd think that a woman In her 30's would do, trying on tops that were so unbelievably small for her and all without a bra on ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข nobody needs to see that, not her kids and definitely NOT their friends, she's making them a target for bullies
I couldn't see the point of the try on except to make herself look stupid. Why did she bother buying the bras if she wasn't going to wear them. She could have popped one one before doing the try on instead of standing there holding the saggy fuckers. She definetley is deluded about her size.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Watched a old vlog she bought already cooked chicken picked it put it in slow cooker with uncooked potatoes ๐Ÿ˜ฏ onions a curry sauce and cooked for hours ....why the duck would you put already cooked chicken in a slow cooker ๐Ÿคฆ

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Watched a old vlog she bought already cooked chicken picked it put it in slow cooker with uncooked potatoes ๐Ÿ˜ฏ onions a curry sauce and cooked for hours ....why the duck would you put already cooked chicken in a slow cooker ๐Ÿคฆ
She's got no idea how to cook enough though the subbies say her meals look delicious ๐Ÿคฎ . She mentioned this week that she's started making her own sauces. Hope she don't show us her cooking them

Reactions: 4
I just can't with the second hand bras ๐Ÿคข I could not put my tits in something someone else has had their sweaty tits in even its been hot washed or not its absolutely disgusting!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't with the second hand bras ๐Ÿคข I could not put my tits in something someone else has had their sweaty tits in even its been hot washed or not its absolutely disgusting!
She's a woman, she has said that she is doing so well financially, but can't buy herself new underwear?? It all just makes me think she might be a bit slow or something!! She said she makes her own sauces, like it makes her some sort of wonderful cook, people who cook from scratch for their families often make their own sauces, it's no big deal Faye, it's called COOKING!! I bet the sauces she makes are for her and Steve but not the kids, she rarely makes meals for the 4 of them, the kids get one dinner, it's usually processed tit and her and Steve will cook another dinner for them and the kids just go upstairs and eat in their room, getting food on their computers ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sad
She's a woman, she has said that she is doing so well financially, but can't buy herself new underwear?? It all just makes me think she might be a bit slow or something!! She said she makes her own sauces, like it makes her some sort of wonderful cook, people who cook from scratch for their families often make their own sauces, it's no big deal Faye, it's called COOKING!! I bet the sauces she makes are for her and Steve but not the kids, she rarely makes meals for the 4 of them, the kids get one dinner, it's usually processed tit and her and Steve will cook another dinner for them and the kids just go upstairs and eat in their room, getting food on their computers ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Utter filth ๐Ÿ˜ฌ and imagine half the shite we don't see

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is with the obsession of wasting money on tiny clothes. "It's only a quid". Yes, but it soon all adds up, she must spend 100s on things she will never use. I'm a size 10 and I would opt for a medium. I'd never dream of hoarding XS clothes just because there a "quid". Complete false economy

Anybody else agree that it is unfair to other people to feature them on camera. She went into the charity shop with the phone and filmed people and didn't even blur their faces in the upload. Last time she did it someone commented in her comments and she said it was busy and couldn't be avoided this time it was quiet but she still filmed people. I know you can't go anywhere now days without a camera watching you, but when you're putting people on You Tube without their permission that is totally wrong.
She was filming in my neck of the woods. I'd run a mile if I saw her braless, stomping towards me on the high street

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is with the obsession of wasting money on tiny clothes. "It's only a quid". Yes, but it soon all adds up, she must spend 100s on things she will never use. I'm a size 10 and I would opt for a medium. I'd never dream of hoarding XS clothes just because there a "quid". Complete false economy

She was filming in my neck of the woods. I'd run a mile if I saw her braless, stomping towards me on the high street
I totally agree with you about her wasting money on clothes that are too small just because they are cheap. Why not leave them in the shop for someone who is a genuine smaller size. She even ripped one of the items trying to force herself into it.
Talking about clothes what was she wearing in the latest vlog. That top looked like it was digging into her arms and she was almost flashing her flabby tits.

What a load of shite she bought from Bargain buys. The oil was out of date. The skinny sauce looked yukky. I liked the comment "If it stinks keep away from it". Was she actually referring to herself๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a 10 too, in certain things I get a small but I do tend to buy medium in alot of things, we all know what suits our body shape and what makes us feel confident, she buys clothes that are WAY TOO SMALL, then tries them on in the hope that her subscribers will find her funny, but she comes off looking like she has an intellectual disability!
Nothing about her channel is authentic, except for the fact that she buys tit that's 4 for a quid and thinks she's something special, I'd rather pay the ยฃ1 or ยฃ1.50 for a bottle of oil that's in date, than buy 3 tiny bottles that are out of date!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
all the stuff she buys that doesnt fit she'll resell, she just makes these tit videos for the sake of it

all the stuff she buys that doesnt fit she'll resell, she just makes these tit videos for the sake of it
I was going to say why don't she donate the clothes to a woman's refuge but I can't honestly see any woman wanting to wear the crap she buys.

I'm a 10 too, in certain things I get a small but I do tend to buy medium in alot of things, we all know what suits our body shape and what makes us feel confident, she buys clothes that are WAY TOO SMALL, then tries them on in the hope that her subscribers will find her funny, but she comes off looking like she has an intellectual disability!
Nothing about her channel is authentic, except for the fact that she buys tit that's 4 for a quid and thinks she's something special, I'd rather pay the ยฃ1 or ยฃ1.50 for a bottle of oil that's in date, than buy 3 tiny bottles that are out of date!
I'm like you , I'd sooner buy something full price than a lot of tit cheaply .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can't see her donating anything, she sells the stuff on vinted and depop, she's a mess, she never wears clothes that fit her though, all tops are so tight on her, she'd look so much better if she wore clothes that were the right size and flattered her body, do you know what Always makes me laugh out loud, when she tries to be some sort of fashion guru "I'd pair these with a pair of high waisted jeans and a leather jacket" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ who in God's name would take fashion advice from Faye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If you look back to her earlier videos, she really wanted her channel to be about makeup and fashion, and look what she's ended up with, 4 for a quid heron hauls and jumping jacks in the park with Steve ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.