FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody ridiculous her stuffing herself into stuff like that! What's the point? Get loads of views cos we are all watching to take the piss out of her? The white flecks in her hair is probably from build up of dry shampoo. How hard is it too wash your hair? Hers is always a matted mess. I'm in the middle of a sciatica flare up and can barely move (still doing 3 school runs a day mind, signed off work for another week and on pain killers and muscle relaxants) but iv still struggled to get in the shower and wash my hair. Took it out of me big time but I felt better for being clean!
I'm a size 18-20 and on a weight loss journey myself. I needed some summer bits so ordered some flowy tops from vinted cheap so I can make do. She needs some proper fitting clothes not stuffing herself into crop tops, also stop contouring! You can't do it, you just have brown splodges all over your face and nose.
Why can other people with health problems manage to go about their daily lives but Faye can't do the basic stuff but she can manage to go shopping and do exercises.
Hope you get better soon. X

What's for tea channel

Fays friend lol
Not Mrs Doubtfire as someone once called her. What merchandise is she planning on releasing?

Reactions: 5
Why can other people with health problems manage to go about their daily lives but Faye can't do the basic stuff but she can manage to go shopping and do exercises.
Hope you get better soon. X

Not Mrs Doubtfire as someone once called her. What merchandise is she planning on releasing?
Mugs that say "what's for tea" for Β£12.99 πŸ˜‚, who the duck would buy them lol , Maybe Faye will sell mugs that say " you know what I mean " lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mugs that say "what's for tea" for Β£12.99 πŸ˜‚, who the duck would buy them lol , Maybe Faye will sell mugs that say " you know what I mean " lol
Faye's quotes would be

"Don't let the dickheads get you down'
" Give um the middle finger"
"Four for a pound"
"Bangin'"
"You Know"
"Bargain"

She'd probably sell shopping bags that look like Too Good To Go bags

Also a book on how to feed your kids using nearly out of date food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Faye's quotes would be

"Four for a pound"
"Bangin'"
"You Know"
"Bargain"

Please don’t forget hot wash , honestly and I’ve got a hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's like a kid, you know when you laugh at them for something silly but because you laughed once, they keep doing it because they think it's hilarious, Faye thinks she's a comedian, she hasn't got the intelligence to see that more and more people are coming to this thread because everyone is starting to see the real Faye, she is an embarrassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Faye's quotes would be

"Four for a pound"
"Bangin'"
"You Know"
"Bargain"

You missed "a quid... a quid, can't go wrong for a quid"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope she's not reading this. She'll be nicking our idea.

I wonder if Mrs What's for Tea will send her a freebie. I can't see her buying anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Faye's quotes would be

"Four for a pound"
"Bangin'"
"You Know"
"Bargain"

Add "wot not" to that list

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know why she has to continuously use the words wankers,dickheads,knobheads and bad witch when she says the channel is a positive one. Its like Lilylily said, she'll say something and someone will find it funny then like a kid she will continuously say or do something to get a laugh.
Seriously Faye its time to grow up and stop acting like a 15 year old teenage girl in the body of a 30 odd year old woman.
True confident women don't need to act like this. Its just fake confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's back to 15 stone 3 and isn't weighing in for 3 weeks now unless she loses weight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So much to being 15 stone by the end of April like she was hoping.
Mind you she is due to come on again. Do we really need to know about her monthly cycle?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.