FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the 37 yr old thinks Faye is the same age as her, or older & wants to do the very opposite of her so she doesn't end up like her. Hence going to college cos Faye would never.
If she is real then fair play to the lady for going to study. Wonder if she is going to study to be a care assistant :unsure:
Watched 1 minute of the latest video, her content is tit and she still looks like bozo the clown, please god someone will gift her some face scrub and a handbook on how to wash herself properly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I switched of after 2 mins, I cannot get my head around how 22k people are subbed ? so why is her views so low then ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her latest charity shop video and she says how she first met Steve. She was wearing low rise jeans, thong sticking out riding a bike off to get more beer :sick: sounds like such a chavvy council estate romance there
So he was attracted to her thonged fat arse hanging out of low rise jeans?

Interesting she was on a bike, because it was clearly an easy ride that grabbed his attention

2nd hand vest tops :sick::sick: Jesus wept...
You can get new ones in Tesco for Β£3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think those highlights she has makes her hair look like she's going grey?

Interesting she was on a bike, because it was clearly an easy ride that grabbed his attention

Glad you came over to us.

I can't believe she sat there saying her tits were hanging out and somebody actually had a go at you for calling her a slag. If the way she acts and talks is slag like what is it. Its definetly not ladylike.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would have thought that with her talking about going on holiday she would be saving money not going to the charity shop and buying more clothes and especially ones that don't fit.
Also that bloody fly buzzing around. How can she blame the fields for the flies but we all know she's not the cleanest of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It will be the flies from the mountains of dog crap in the garden . She said the shirt for Steve will do for grass cutting so she’s been reading here recently because the state of the garden was mentioned the other day

• Sick
I would have thought that with her talking about going on holiday she would be saving money not going to the charity shop and buying more clothes and especially ones that don't fit.
Also that bloody fly buzzing around. How can she blame the fields for the flies but we all know she's not the cleanest of people.
That was NOT a fly. That is a blue bottle and they are attracted to tit and meat. Basically anywhere they can lay eggs. They are the worst. Why does she buy clothes too small? Is she deluded? I said it before, they might fit when stretched, but the seams will be screaming for mercy and the material will end up see through. What is "floaty" will be like a straight jacket on her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have two dogs but they're small ones. That hardly take up any room and but I certainly wouldnt get more pets even though I have the room just because I love animals.

She was planning on taking them to Spain.
I bet she didn't do a makeover on their bedroom, she's been saying she's going to do the kitchen for weeks.

# 4 Boring vlogs, can't speak proper, Goes shopping with boyfriend Cropper
If she does do a makeover on the bedroom I hope it's better than her bathroom make over remember that?? That hideous patchy green paint still gives me nightmares 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Well duck me sideways she actually bought her kid some brand new clothes 😳 and whats with the sister reference πŸ€”

• Wow
  • Heart
Well duck me sideways she actually bought her kid some brand new clothes 😳 and whats with the sister reference πŸ€”
I felt like that video was especially for us, one outfit for one kid #motheroftheyear
More clown lipstick for her collection 😴😴
What is with her forehead, she looks filthy
Her content is so tit, I almost feel sorry for her...... almost!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I felt like that video was especially for us, one outfit for one kid #motheroftheyear
I get that feeling too πŸ™„ she also could have swerved her clown lipsticks and got him a few other bits instead considering all the shite she buys herself on the daily, πŸ˜• she's just a scruff!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I take my hat off to her... she's bought her kid brand new Primark clobber. Give that lady an award!

I cannot wait for the school uniform haul... #fifthhand #hotwash #bargain #charityshop #bullied #facebookjoblot

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I take my hat off to her... she's bought her kid brand new Primark clobber. Give that lady an award!

I cannot wait for the school uniform haul... #fifthhand #hotwash #bargain #charityshop #bullied #facebookjoblot
I actually thought she'd taken advice from us about buying the kids some new clothes but then she pulls out shirts for Steve,a top for Steve and yet more Ronald McDonald make up. Surely she could have got the kids a few more things instead of buying yet more make up that makes her look like a clown.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. New clothes for the kids, doing the garden. She's πŸ’―% reading this thread.

I'm going to say how to her tooπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Her forehead looks filthy and her hair does too. It looks like she's been at the dry shampoo again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why do I get the feeling she only bought them for our benefit then going to take them back she said herself the T-shirts were to big for the lad and she never showed us the stuff for the other lad she supposedly got

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.