FayeJay #4 5 Cats 2 Dogs 1 Sponger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to... whoever came up with it x

I cannot CANNOT deal with the "15 minute wash"! I'm hopin to fck she isn't using that wash for her bedding the clatty witch 🤢 bet she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope she don’t use the 15 min wash for towels, underwear or socks either🤢 .Mine has a 15 min cycle but it uses a less amount of water because it’s not for very dirty items and large loads

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I cannot CANNOT deal with the "15 minute wash"! I'm hopin to fck she isn't using that wash for her bedding the clatty witch 🤢 bet she is!
Oh I'd say everything is going in for 15 minutes, cleanliness is not high on her list of priorities, that list consists of her and Steve, the kids are an after thought, she actually should be made to do a parenting course, she has no clue about what being a good mother is all about!
Her channel is really so boring now, every single video is either her trying to sell something, or "look what I bought in the charity shop today"
I'm convinced that Steve is on benefits but is buying and selling on the side, I absolutely hate dishonesty, its an ugly trait!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a dog lover but how long till Crash bites someone? He apparently growls and snaps to get off the sofa. Nothing to brag about.
Oh and her foundation stinks so that’s nice.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They dogs could be dangerous killing machines if not trained correctly and it's worrying they two reprobates are in charge of one 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm a dog owner myself and that is no space for two dogs maybe just Sam & 2 cats at the most but its over crowded & sorry but no way will I get a rottweiler with children around they are unpredictable no matter what, & I can never breath watching her & her make up is given me the ick doesn't she know how to blend? Anyone else think that could be the reason her kid had "problems" at school maybe because of their mother doing you tube?

And this with get yer words out just no! Sure shes doing it on purpose now, anyone noticed shes moved her microwave 🤣👋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I noticed she moved it and the same cereal boxes have sat on it from Christmas I think

• Sick
  • Heart
Oh I'd say everything is going in for 15 minutes, cleanliness is not high on her list of priorities, that list consists of her and Steve, the kids are an after thought, she actually should be made to do a parenting course, she has no clue about what being a good mother is all about!
Her channel is really so boring now, every single video is either her trying to sell something, or "look what I bought in the charity shop today"
I'm convinced that Steve is on benefits but is buying and selling on the side, I absolutely hate dishonesty, its an ugly trait!
If she's only doing a 15 minute wash not only are the clothes not getting washed properly but if she's using the same amount if wash powder etc it won't be rinsing the detergent away properly and surely that could cause skin irritations.

My quickest wash is 30 minutes and I think I've used it 4 times since getting the washer over 5 years ago. My cleaning cloths actually get a longer wash then her clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No matter what, her clothes aren't clean and she obviously doesn't care, I mean she makes her kids go to school in unwashed "rubbed down" uniforms and remember the state of her going to that event in London, I was mortified for her, all the other people looked so smart and put together and there was faye looking like woman who just went in there to keep warm or something!!

• Heart
Ohhhh. We're being trolled.lol xxxx

No matter what, her clothes aren't clean and she obviously doesn't care, I mean she makes her kids go to school in unwashed "rubbed down" uniforms and remember the state of her going to that event in London, I was mortified for her, all the other people looked so smart and put together and there was faye looking like woman who just went in there to keep warm or something!!
No kid should be made to go to school in unwashed rubbed down clothes especially when their mum is at home all day. Like its been said many times in this thread, why don't she buy extra uniform like trousers and shirts so they've always got a clean uniform. If they are picked on its no wonder. What mother in her right mind would go on a social media platform and tell everybody she sent her kid to school in a unwashed rubbed down uniform and not expect to get backlash about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Recap
Meatloaf/Ronald/ Divine still lazy, dirty, spends money on charity shop clothes that don’t fit. Talks to Cropper in a baby voice. Lives in tit, looks like she smells of it to.
Doing well financially but buying out of date rock hard bread for her kids. Make up remains clown like, some make up apparently stinks but is on face rather than in bin.
New washing machine cleans clothes at record rates.
Loves car boots, can’t cook, can’t be arsed but is self help guru.
Cropper likes pub not work.
Crash is a psycho, Sam MIA
Kids irrelevant definitely can’t have youth club money but did get cheap t shirt thanks to tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm a dog owner myself and that is no space for two dogs maybe just Sam & 2 cats at the most but its over crowded & sorry but no way will I get a rottweiler with children around they are unpredictable no matter what, & I can never breath watching her & her make up is given me the ick doesn't she know how to blend? Anyone else think that could be the reason her kid had "problems" at school maybe because of their mother doing you tube?

And this with get yer words out just no! Sure shes doing it on purpose now, anyone noticed shes moved her microwave 🤣👋
Regarding the microwave and cereal boxes , Faye's little friend Sian has let the cat out of the bag. X

Reactions: 1
So I was looking at Sians latest video and her husband put this box of cereal in view of the camera. Later on she said leave a comment if you enjoyed the video. Her hubby then said "leave a comment even if you didn't like before going elsewhere". When I looked in her comments she told someone that she and hubby had found a forum that was slagging her and Faye off. She said someone had mentioned the cereal boxes.

I can't think what forum she was talking about. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I mentioned Meatloafs cereal boxes saying they were sat for months on the microwave , sounds like Sian and her husband are trouble makers driving more folk here lol 🤞

• Heart
I mentioned Meatloafs cereal boxes saying they were sat for months on the microwave , sounds like Sian and her husband are trouble makers driving more folk here lol 🤞
It does sound like they're stirring up trouble. I wonder how they found out about Tattle unless our Faye spilt the beans.

Congrats on naming the new thread x

• Heart
They could be in here already commenting lol ? , I think all vloggers will defo know about tattle

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.