FayeJay #2 Mucky kitchen, grotty stove. Real dead ringer for Meatloaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she finds it funny, the fact that she admits she's been using loads of dry shampoo instead of washing her hair. She's so mingling and the subbies find it hilarious.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she finds it funny, the fact that she admits she's been using loads of dry shampoo instead of washing her hair. She's so mingling and the subbies find it hilarious.
I swear you can tell by looking at her that she's filthy, she looks like she stinks, is it any wonder the kids don't get washed properly, I noticed that she made sure to say that the kids had a shower, she's a bleeping liar and it really shows, people like her hate being shown for what they really are, she's a lazy slob, I'm still laughing at her saying (really seriously) that she was going to film her chatty video near that water on their walk 😂😂😂😂 what does she think she is 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
I swear you can tell by looking at her that she's filthy, she looks like she stinks, is it any wonder the kids don't get washed properly, I noticed that she made sure to say that the kids had a shower, she's a bleeping liar and it really shows, people like her hate being shown for what they really are, she's a lazy slob, I'm still laughing at her saying (really seriously) that she was going to film her chatty video near that water on their walk 😂😂😂😂 what does she think she is 😂😂😂😂
Imagine the state of her bathroom 🤢

• Sick
O my god she's not doing a chatty video? Her videos are already boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a diy vlog for her bathroom it was vile!
Remember the bath vlogs, she's the only person I know who could have dirt marks on her neck while in the bath 🤢🤢 I watched one minute of one of those videos but couldn't stomach any more, they were so weird, she thought she was onto a great idea with them 🤢🤢

• Sick
Remember the bath vlogs, she's the only person I know who could have dirt marks on her neck while in the bath 🤢🤢 I watched one minute of one of those videos but couldn't stomach any more, they were so weird, she thought she was onto a great idea with them 🤢🤢
Anybody else think one of the most used Emoji's for this thread is this one. :sick:

• Haha
There will be a smelly (chip pan smell I call it) from them, you will smell it from them even outside in the fresh air

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was pathetic. Her and “big” Steve giggling in the kitchen like a couple of kids. Why the duck was he wearing a beanie hat inside ffs. Also noticed it was just for the 2 of them. Poor kids probably had a crappy heron freezer dinner.

• Sad
Got to 5 mins in, can't do it, they are Muppets, I almost feel like emailing the company to say I'd never use them after watching them sponsoring her, I love how she says they want to work with her, she emails all these places begging for sponsorships and free stuff, did she really only get meals for her and Steve? What a selfish witch, kids are stuck with eating chicken arseholes that were 4 for a quid in heron

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Got to 5 mins in, can't do it, they are Muppets, I almost feel like emailing the company to say I'd never use them after watching them sponsoring her, I love how she says they want to work with her, she emails all these places begging for sponsorships and free stuff, did she really only get meals for her and Steve? What a selfish witch, kids are stuck with eating chicken arseholes that were 4 for a quid in heron
You sometimes I think she doesn't give a toss about those poor kids. We've seen them go to carverys without them, boot sales without them now cooking without them. I know they go to school but they could try and do more with them.

You sometimes I think she doesn't give a toss about those poor kids. We've seen them go to carverys without them, boot sales without them now cooking without them. I know they go to school but they could try and do more with them.
Oh they made pasta together the other night remember 😂😂😂😂 so transparent, she needs to put her camera down and focus on trying to be a better mum to her kids and stop being so self obsessed

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.