FayeJay #2 Mucky kitchen, grotty stove. Real dead ringer for Meatloaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys... First time with my VIP status and first time making new thread but the last was giving me anxiety lol πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If anyone asked me to describe her...

Went to 1 Superdrug event dressed like she rakes bins and thinks she's a celeb.

Appeared in The Scum because she is scum.

Likes to shop in the shittest shops you can find in Skeggy and are chowing down on chicken arseholes as a whole family for dinner daily. Otherwise its out of date food served to her fam.

If its more than a quid, she ain't buying unless it's a bargain or a "banger".

Steve has no interest in proposing.

Gets #gifted items which are generally stock rejects from Amazon and we never hear about them after she creams over them on a vid. Gives the Glossybox items away for giveaways including, if you're lucky, a bottle of fanny wash.

Goes out her way to buy horrendous ill-fitting clothes and thinks she's the muttz nuttz however it's been highlighted lately she resembles Meatloaf and she's never shown a decent try on haul because she's as ashamed in herself as we are. Has absolutely no style and tries to tell US how to style items.

Never looks washed.

Has zero eyebrows.

Basically a huge mess.

Has no friends.

Loves self validation.

Gave up her job to make millions on YT, buy a house yet having to buy subs cos her content is laughable and they can't get a mortgage cos they're benefit scroungers still on the run from bailiffs.

She's got Fibromyalgia and has flare ups. But generally a fat lazy slob pretending to walk 10k steps a day, if not 20k.

Loves a dildo and vibrator so much so she buys a 24 pack of batteries with every Poundshop haul for "game controllers".

Pretends she can't talk properly to "be relateable/funny" and always got dog hairs in her mouth and the fake eyelashes hanging lower than her tits, which are low low.

Cleans up cat vomit with a tea towel.

Laughs pathetically over her own crude jokes and innuendos and makes me barf when doing so.

YT comments lick her puckered hole and we are all secretly laughing.

Buys used single fitted bed sheets from Sue Ryder etc for her sons but thinks nothing of spending on herself, including meals out for her and her fella "Big Steve".

Kids on she meets up with the sister yet we know her family have fckd her off because she's an embarrassment.

Her council gaff is a filthy tip.

Buys other people's shite for Β£5 joblots.

We still don't know what Steve does.

Her kids are prime targets for bullies.

The other school mums can't stand her.

She got a dog rather than a baby cos Steve shoots blanks.

Trying to lose weight put putting 1 big toe on the scales trying to fool us.

She's living her best life and is a hypocritical witch calling anyone with an opinion a head. She's a bad witch and loves everyone though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Steve is defo unemployment or she would say what he does , he will be using her because she was already set up with the council house ect

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone asked me to describe her...

Went to 1 Superdrug event dressed like she rakes bins and thinks she's a celeb.

Appeared in The Scum because she is scum.

Likes to shop in the shittest shops you can find in Skeggy and are chowing down on chicken arseholes as a whole family for dinner daily. Otherwise its out of date food served to her fam.

If its more than a quid, she ain't buying unless it's a bargain or a "banger".

Steve has no interest in proposing.

Gets #gifted items which are generally stock rejects from Amazon and we never hear about them after she creams over them on a vid. Gives the Glossybox items away for giveaways including, if you're lucky, a bottle of fanny wash.

Goes out her way to buy horrendous ill-fitting clothes and thinks she's the muttz nuttz however it's been highlighted lately she resembles Meatloaf and she's never shown a decent try on haul because she's as ashamed in herself as we are. Has absolutely no style and tries to tell US how to style items.

Never looks washed.

Has zero eyebrows.

Basically a huge mess.

Has no friends.

Loves self validation.

Gave up her job to make millions on YT, buy a house yet having to buy subs cos her content is laughable and they can't get a mortgage cos they're benefit scroungers still on the run from bailiffs.

She's got Fibromyalgia and has flare ups. But generally a fat lazy slob pretending to walk 10k steps a day, if not 20k.

Loves a dildo and vibrator so much so she buys a 24 pack of batteries with every Poundshop haul for "game controllers".

Pretends she can't talk properly to "be relateable/funny" and always got dog hairs in her mouth and the fake eyelashes hanging lower than her tits, which are low low.

Cleans up cat vomit with a tea towel.

Laughs pathetically over her own crude jokes and innuendos and makes me barf when doing so.

YT comments lick her puckered hole and we are all secretly laughing.

Buys used single fitted bed sheets from Sue Ryder etc for her sons but thinks nothing of spending on herself, including meals out for her and her fella "Big Steve".

Kids on she meets up with the sister yet we know her family have fckd her off because she's an embarrassment.

Her council gaff is a filthy tip.

Buys other people's shite for Β£5 joblots.

We still don't know what Steve does.

Her kids are prime targets for bullies.

The other school mums can't stand her.

She got a dog rather than a baby cos Steve shoots blanks.

Trying to lose weight put putting 1 big toe on the scales trying to fool us.

She's living her best life and is a hypocritical witch calling anyone with an opinion a head. She's a bad witch and loves everyone though.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Steve is firing blanks. We never did find out if he went for a test.

I don't want to offend any locals but "it's not great" is the politest way i can think of to phrase it. If you've heard of the phrase "normal for norfolk", i think she is definitely normal for Skegness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's not showing the scales at zero then standing on it to reveal her weight, I'm a bit sceptical about that πŸ€”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank fck I'm in Scotland and nowhere near it. Ain't watched the latest but she's at it!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.