Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybear

First time posting on this thread. I used to really like Faye but lately her laziness, hygiene and attitude towards everything has started to really irritate me so I unsubscribed. I’m sorry but uniform being “too dirty to scrub out” how many days are the poor boys wearing the same shirt for them to be in such a state. It’s full on neglectful in my opinion. Be a dirty tramp all you want but don’t have your poor kids thinking that’s an acceptable way to live. It really angers me when people are too lazy to give their kids what they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Rascal

Used to like Faye. But she is getting too big for her boots and as a lot of YT they get greedy. Buying her kids £1 bedsheet from charity shop and with same breath say she is going to treat herself to hair extensions when she reached a weight milestone, just did it for me. Buy a thousand pound dog, but buy 2nd hand bedsheets for your boys. I can't even fathom it.
There is nothing wrong with buying from charity. So many low income families, no shame at all. Especially if struggling financially. But that was disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

MaryX82

VIP Member
The uniform situation is just a joke now.How can she manage to have one kids uniform done yet the others is dirty.Wouldn't you just wash them together?Maybe she could put more money on her electric if she didn’t waste it in charity shops.As for the home Steve can’t be that wonderful the fucker doesn’t lift a finger.I don’t feel sorry for her at all! Her house was already a bit of a mess and she still chose to get a new pet giving her one more member of the households shit to pick up! Zero sympathy from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Zulkraa

VIP Member
New video @ 12:57

“Bit of Tena, yeah could do with them meself to be honest, honestly woke up this morning and thought I’d pissed the bed!” 😳😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯🤯🤮🤮🤮🤮

“Bit grotty”
“Bit diiirtaay”
“Battered to fuck this”
“don’t know who’s minge that’s been on”

She was looking for money in the purses like a tramp on chips!

She is cheeky c*nt in my opinion! Goes and buys bags of other peoples unwanted crap for a £1 and has the nerve to slag it off! This reeks of desperation for likes and content!

Call me a cynic, but it might be out of her own garage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lonewolf

VIP Member
It's obvious why she's falling asleep on the couch. It's the fibro. The illness where you are in too much pain to work or clean but you can go to charity shops etc
It's actually crossed my mind that her & Steve are partial to a bit of wacky backy you know 😑 because fibro my arse

Also how can ya go to bed leaving the kitchen like that 🤮 does Steve do anything around the house or is he a lazy fucker also 🤔

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Just watching it now, why does she think it's funny to live in such filth? she doesn't need to worry about the dickheads getting her down, that skanky kitchen will poison her first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So a person that can't keep the kids she has in clean clothes , keep her house in order has 7 animals roaming about the house with stinking litter trays all over, ment to have fibro, her and her boyfriend don't work ,live in a tiny house and she wants a baby🙄 ..Faye it's clear you are only trying to keep a hold of ginger bollocks , the last thing you need is a baby especially in this unstable world we are living in you have 2 boys is that not enough ?

Reactions: 13

Rascal

When I first came across her channel I thought, here, single mother walking away from an abusive relationship, works full time in a care home. Has 2 kids. Has a lovely guy who supports her. This made me respect her and follow her. She had a small sub base so I thought why not. She wanted a baby so I thought any revenue might help with IVF.
She did Heron and Lidl hauls. Charity and car boot sales which I love.
So she quit her job, bought an expensive dog, the upkeep on that alone is expensive, gets her hair and nails done. ... and buys her kids £1 bedsheets from a charity shop. That did it for me. She then talked about her kid getting bullied. No ins or outs but I wanted to say, it's because of YOU. (I could be wrong). If you find a nice item in the charity shop and buy it for your kids? Buy it, don't announce it. Keep your kids world private.
Now at home? Keep it clean, she has plenty of time now. It was cleaner when she worked. That sofa? A quick wipe of soapy warm detergent should at least clean it.
She is going to lose a lot of support. For me? Kids come first. Clean house, clean clothes, good food, privicy !
I still think getting 2nd dog was a big big mistake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Lilylily

VIP Member
Tbh I wouldnt be sharing the boys room if I was her, messy or not, I think its their space and doesnt need to be shared for everyone to see since its her who wants to be on youtube and not them
I 100% agree, but it's a pity she doesn't think about her kids when she is showing their manky house, telling everyone she has no electric and no clean clothes for the kids and she sometimes just wipes dirt instead of washing them, tells everyone about the filthy stains they get on the neck of their school shirts (because they don't and haven't been shown how to wash properly) their friends at some stage will see that, Faye suits herself and nobody else, thinking she's funny talking about sex toys and the fact she likes "an adventurous sex life" that's 100% private, but her kids and their friends and their friends parents will eventually watch all that shit, that is definitely not fair on her kids!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her kids will be a laughing stock if it gets around that their parents are too lazy to wash their uniforms. They'll be bullied and branded stinkers

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Ya shower of dickheads u trolls lol ❤ Doin well financially PMSL... mate u can't even afford to go put £100 on your leccy card rather than £10 a time at the Co-op down the road whilst picking up ur cheapo Magic Bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fckn howling! The only house it's buying anytime soon is a wendy house at a car boot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 doing well financially... 🤣⚰🤣⚰🤣⚰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I'll never understand how she doesn't have clean uniforms for her kids for a week of school?? She is always buying school tops, so it's not like she hasn't enough for them, like what does she be doing all day, she doesn't work, and the house is a state so she's not cleaning, the kids have no clean uniforms so she's not doing laundry, what a lazy cow, I feel sorry for her kids

• Sad

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Even when I work til 9pm I can put a quick wash on and hang the clothes up to dry! Quick tumble in the morning if it's still damp but it's so easy to keep on top of. A wash takes 30mins at least so while that's on she can get off her ass and do other stuff. I have 5 tops each for my kids and 3 pairs of trousers each, they all have a clean set every school day.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
She's going to absolutely fucking smash it today 🙄View attachment 1239216
The only thing she'll be smashing is the dirty pots in the kitchen because she's so pissed off with gaining 3pounds in a day.

I haven't read the videos comments which I occasionally do. I'm not going there either because it will be the usual shite from the arse licking subbies. The ones who were telling her to go and have a KFC and enjoy herself. Also she said she's painting her kitchen. I bet there's subbies asking her to do a vlog on that. Like they've never seen anyone paint before!. They're such weirdos they'd ask for a dog shit picking up video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and Steve need to get off their arses and get a job
It’s terrible treating themselves but still buying kids clothes from car boots and charity shops and broadcasting it to the world
I'm just going to have to accept the fact that i am a closet snob but... i don't understand why people would choose to scrimp and save for holidays abroad when the other 48/50 weeks of the year they live in squalor. I'd rather skip the holidays and have a nicer home. It's just a way of money management i can never get my head round. I can't afford to go abroad even though i have a much higher income but there's no way I'd be prepared to make savings in my outgoings by feeding my kids on heron shite, buying £1 car boot cardigans and switching to poundland makeup. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11