FayeJay #2 Mucky kitchen, grotty stove. Real dead ringer for Meatloaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was that ? That's ment to be good content is her feet glued to that spot and why talk about her garden if she isn't going to show us it
I didn't believe a word of what she said. She said she'd been doing the garden,cleaning up etc. Yeah right. She's running out of ideas fast.
God wasn't that Giveaway winner an arse licker.?

Because her garden is a tit hole. What happened to painting the kitchen? Is she waiting for B&Q to sponsor her and send her some free paint. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That's the next video. "Join us for a day picking up dog tit from the garden"๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She reads here daily, we're saying concentrate on trying to be a better mother and cleaning their home, so she reckoned she did loads of cleaning and cooking pasta with the kids, she's so so immature, and she's a liar, I think she thinks she's a celebrity or something, the way she talks to the people who comment on her videos, it's so off putting, wouldn't it be so funny if her channel was hacked again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A celebrity ๐Ÿ˜‚ ..she can't take herself away from that one spot in the kitchen how the duck is she going to continue this vlogging farce is she doesn't let loose a bit and take us in the garden , shopping even to her sisters

• Heart
A celebrity ๐Ÿ˜‚ ..she can't take herself away from that one spot in the kitchen how the duck is she going to continue this vlogging farce is she doesn't let loose a bit and take us in the garden , shopping even to her sisters
It's ok... she's away to sit in a field and film soon. Bide our time, she will change location soon โค๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't believe a word of what she said. She said she'd been doing the garden,cleaning up etc. Yeah right. She's running out of ideas fast.
God wasn't that Giveaway winner an arse licker.?

That's the next video. "Join us for a day picking up dog tit from the garden"๐Ÿ˜
I doubt it lol. The only place you see is her overcrowded fridge or the chest of drawers in the bedroom!

• Haha
  • Heart
She reads here daily, we're saying concentrate on trying to be a better mother and cleaning their home, so she reckoned she did loads of cleaning and cooking pasta with the kids, she's so so immature, and she's a liar, I think she thinks she's a celebrity or something, the way she talks to the people who comment on her videos, it's so off putting, wouldn't it be so funny if her channel was hacked again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my god can you remember all the fuss she made last time she was hacked?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Woke up in a mood... probs cos she's been on here for a "quick catch up" n she's rattled by us lol... GOOD ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Woke up in a mood... probs cos she's been on here for a "quick catch up" n she's rattled by us lol... GOOD ๐Ÿ‘
The bleeping lips, she looks like a bloke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ seriously hasn't she got anyone in her life that loves her enough to tell her the truth? She looks like a drag act, I laughed the whole way through that video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks Faye ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she is like her ..what was all the disco makeup in last night's slog all about
It was awful, there was eyeshadow on her nose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and the lips, what does she see when she looks in the mirror?? It's definitely not what everyone else sees ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.