FayeJay #2 Mucky kitchen, grotty stove. Real dead ringer for Meatloaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filth is just disgusting, how is she at home every day, no job, but still letting her house get into that state, the poor kids, the place still looks manky after she says it's been cleaned 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she needs to rehome Crash. Place too small. She obviously can't cope with the mess he creates. Always in Sam's face. Sam is an old dog, he needs extra love and care. Sam deserves a comfortable happy life as he is quite old now. It was a selfish decision to get Crash .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she needs to rehome Crash. Place too small. She obviously can't cope with the mess he creates. Always in Sam's face. Sam is an old dog, he needs extra love and care. Sam deserves a comfortable happy life as he is quite old now. It was a selfish decision to get Crash .
Poor Sam ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Never woukd she open her purse lol! I've noticed when they've been out and about she's always asking Steve for cash. At car boots and charity shops
She's as tight as two coats of paint ..that will be his universal credit he gives her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
I agree he is too big for that tiny house. Also I don't think he should be put in that crate so much, not only is it unfair but he could turn on Sam if Sam is getting all the attention.

The filth is just disgusting, how is she at home every day, no job, but still letting her house get into that state, the poor kids, the place still looks manky after she says it's been cleaned 🤦‍♀️
I watched the video, the place was disgusting. I've got two dogs and my kitchen never gets in that state. Its obvious that she doesn't clean everyday. I felt sick when she opened the air fryer it was disgusting.

Also why make a cleaning motivation video (it didn't motivate me, it triggered me)
then turn round and tell people not to worry what their house looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It did make me wanna get up and appreciate the cleanliness of my own home. Those cupboards...

• Heart
I thought YT was going to improve her life ? She seems more skint that ever , her house is so poor looking she would be better getting her job back and doing YT as a side line

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It did make me wanna get up and appreciate the cleanliness of my own home. Those cupboards...
She blamed all of that filth on the dogs, first of all her dogs shouldn't be filthy and they certainly didn't destroy behind the cooker, the place is just grimey looking, but I always think that about her, she always looks filthy

I thought of a new name for her. Its "Someone Posing As Meatloaf" or it could be abbreviated to SPAM. Which I think is suitable because she is cheap, fake and full of crap😁😁

I thought YT was going to improve her life ? She seems more skint that ever , her house is so poor looking she would be better getting her job back and doing YT as a side line
I think the same. She needs to get her job back or a new one. She's become so idle. Its not improving her life, its not motivating people either. How can someone who sits on their arse all day moaning about things and calling people dickheads be motivating. She'd never make it as a lifestyle advisor.

FS you can get a Asda basic hoover for £40
You can get replacement Henry parts for about £25.

He could grow up dangerous if he's not trained properly
Who are you on about the dog or Steve. Lol xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.