FayeJay #2 Mucky kitchen, grotty stove. Real dead ringer for Meatloaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed very down tonight and why would the boys being of school make it harder for her eating ? , the filming quality was terrible at the sea , did she have the camera strapped round a dog's neck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She's maintained this week and is going to do more. Bet she'll be at it like a ' bat out of hell'. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone asked me to describe her...

Went to 1 Superdrug event dressed like she rakes bins and thinks she's a celeb.

Appeared in The Scum because she is scum.

Likes to shop in the shittest shops you can find in Skeggy and are chowing down on chicken arseholes as a whole family for dinner daily. Otherwise its out of date food served to her fam.

If its more than a quid, she ain't buying unless it's a bargain or a "banger".

Steve has no interest in proposing.

Gets #gifted items which are generally stock rejects from Amazon and we never hear about them after she creams over them on a vid. Gives the Glossybox items away for giveaways including, if you're lucky, a bottle of fanny wash.

Goes out her way to buy horrendous ill-fitting clothes and thinks she's the muttz nuttz however it's been highlighted lately she resembles Meatloaf and she's never shown a decent try on haul because she's as ashamed in herself as we are. Has absolutely no style and tries to tell US how to style items.

Never looks washed.

Has zero eyebrows.

Basically a huge mess.

Has no friends.

Loves self validation.

Gave up her job to make millions on YT, buy a house yet having to buy subs cos her content is laughable and they can't get a mortgage cos they're benefit scroungers still on the run from bailiffs.

She's got Fibromyalgia and has flare ups. But generally a fat lazy slob pretending to walk 10k steps a day, if not 20k.

Loves a dildo and vibrator so much so she buys a 24 pack of batteries with every Poundshop haul for "game controllers".

Pretends she can't talk properly to "be relateable/funny" and always got dog hairs in her mouth and the fake eyelashes hanging lower than her tits, which are low low.

Cleans up cat vomit with a tea towel.

Laughs pathetically over her own crude jokes and innuendos and makes me barf when doing so.

YT comments lick her puckered hole and we are all secretly laughing.

Buys used single fitted bed sheets from Sue Ryder etc for her sons but thinks nothing of spending on herself, including meals out for her and her fella "Big Steve".

Kids on she meets up with the sister yet we know her family have fckd her off because she's an embarrassment.

Her council gaff is a filthy tip.

Buys other people's shite for £5 joblots.

We still don't know what Steve does.

Her kids are prime targets for bullies.

The other school mums can't stand her.

She got a dog rather than a baby cos Steve shoots blanks.

Trying to lose weight put putting 1 big toe on the scales trying to fool us.

She's living her best life and is a hypocritical witch calling anyone with an opinion a head. She's a bad witch and loves everyone though.
Cannot stop laughing!

• Haha
  • Heart
So in roughly about 8 weeks she has lost 13 lbs. I seriously can't see her hitting her 15 stone target by the end of April.

Reactions: 3
As if she stood properly on them scales! And also noticed the scabby nails so she didn't do them to go out like she said then?? Why can't she maintain her diet when the kids are there? Love the fake engagement ring on her wedding finger 😂 Surprised she didn't celebrate her "maintained" weight with a chippy. Yes it was a tit upload Faye... as per

• Heart
She puts so much make up on, she said she'd clean the house and walk the dogs and freshen up her make up before they went out, that knocked me a bit sick to be honest, cleaning and out getting steps in and then doesn't shower, just tops up her make up and off she goes, with the crusty nails too 🤢🤢 that's not being relatable faye, that's being lazy and disgusting!

• Heart
She puts so much make up on, she said she'd clean the house and walk the dogs and freshen up her make up before they went out, that knocked me a bit sick to be honest, cleaning and out getting steps in and then doesn't shower, just tops up her make up and off she goes, with the crusty nails too 🤢🤢 that's not being relatable faye, that's being lazy and disgusting!
I agree. She should have cleaned up, walked the dogs, showered and then done her make up. Also it got me when she got make up on her top and said she was just going to put a bit of stain remover on it cos she wanted to wear it that day.😨

• Sick
Bet her house has a stale smell of dogs and cat 😷
The day she showed her kitchen floor from the dogs, I was really shocked, it was just covered in mud, and it wasn't from the dogs going in or out just once or twice, that was serious build up, it was awful, imagine being ok with your kids living like that?? It's pure laziness, we wipe our dogs paws when they come inside because it's not nice for the dogs either to be covered in mud, she's at home all day, no job, clean your house, even if she is ok with living like a slob, at least clean the house for your kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As if she stood properly on them scales! And also noticed the scabby nails so she didn't do them to go out like she said then?? Why can't she maintain her diet when the kids are there? Love the fake engagement ring on her wedding finger 😂 Surprised she didn't celebrate her "maintained" weight with a chippy. Yes it was a tit upload Faye... as per
Why does she blame the kids for things? Its their fault she might not maintain her diet, its their fault she's stressed sometimes, its their fault if their uniform is dirty.

The videos are becoming worse ,they're so boring. She would have been better off keeping her job instead of selling crap stories to the Scum, which are complete lies especially the one where she says she only spends £20 a week on food for her family.

I bet she was well pissed off with the weight maintain because she can't go to the Scum now claiming she lost weight on a budget. Xx

Bet her house has a stale smell of dogs and cat 😷
Bet it stinks like a bloody litter tray with five cats. I bet Crash isn't fully trained.

Can anyone remember when that stray cat she called Jane crapped in the plant pot. X

The day she showed her kitchen floor from the dogs, I was really shocked, it was just covered in mud, and it wasn't from the dogs going in or out just once or twice, that was serious build up, it was awful, imagine being ok with your kids living like that?? It's pure laziness, we wipe our dogs paws when they come inside because it's not nice for the dogs either to be covered in mud, she's at home all day, no job, clean your house, even if she is ok with living like a slob, at least clean the house for your kids 🤷‍♀️
The floor was minging. She didn't mop it because she didn't have a mop, the fat lump broke it god knows how.

I can't believe her arse licking subbies say her house is relatable. Do they like in pig stys . Nobody who cleans everyday has a house like that.

She blames her fibro on not being able to clean everyday but she can walk miles (allegedly), do exercises on the switch and do You Tube walking videos along with endless visits to charity shops, poundland and crappy Heron. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Omg she is getting worse she has no clue about cleaning, she must have been raised like that ?

• Heart
She is so crude with the fart mug

Omg that sofa is engrained with dirt

Her kitchen unit handles look like they are rusty and she needs to stop over soaking the units they are starting to warp with the dampness

Last edited:
  • Heart
I only watched a couple of minutes of it. Do you think she's got the hint about the cooker?
If anyone has watched the whole video please let me know if I 'm going to be triggered and want to give my already clean house another clean. Xx

Reactions: 2
I skimmed through it on fast forward but even with her cleaning it still looks filthy , the left over food in the sink gave me the boak 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
WTF... the cooker... HOW? She's damaged those units. Was that teddy who's bits where everywhere not being to the beloved gran which was a sign for Faye to get that breed of dog? Her house is a midden, I wouldn't even show that. Her poor sons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.