Fayejay #10 Ting Tong smokes a bong, sort your life out your priorities are all WRONG!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is actually them. The dirty tampax hanging from the ear. Makes a change from the dirty pad stuck on the bottom of someone's shoe. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her last video she can't even say the name of her AD right....It is SILKSILKY but keeps saying SILKYSILK....lol....Also bringing up about her nose ring because it has been mentioned here...lol

She looked like Hilda Ogden with that curler in her hair was expecting her to start singing 😂

Reactions: 2
Why does she buy things about 10 sizes too small!! Its like she surprises her self when she gets her head into things. It could be a maxi dress size 8 that's like a crop top on her but she would be pleased cause she got into it

Can just see it now when or if she has another baby. "I got these sleep suits for the baby daan the chazza they have a few tit stains on but I really liked em they are 3 months and the baby is 1 na but I can just cut the feet out and they have stretch"

Nice little hair in the giveaway box I wonder where that's from 🤮🤮

Those sandles "they've only been tried on" bloody hell looks like they were tried on for a while.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she buy things about 10 sizes too small!! Its like she surprises her self when she gets her head into things. It could be a maxi dress size 8 that's like a crop top on her but she would be pleased cause she got into it

Can just see it now when or if she has another baby. "I got these sleep suits for the baby daan the chazza they have a few tit stains on but I really liked em they are 3 months and the baby is 1 na but I can just cut the feet out and they have stretch"

Nice little hair in the giveaway box I wonder where that's from 🤮🤮

Those sandles "they've only been tried on" bloody hell looks like they were tried on for a while.
Gandhi's flip flops had less milage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She still hasn't got her lazy arse to boots for a foundation match 🙄 to busy wasting money in the chazzas on crap that doesn't fit her.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she pissed again, she’s weird, I burst out laughing at those shorts, what a load of horrible shite she is going to be packing in her suitcase
F3191F29-F0FB-45C9-A8C7-E29C94A6848A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Faye loves the D apparently guys :rolleyes:

Someones been on the weed from DWP free cash again bleeping hypo

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't want to body shame but she never wears clothes that flatter her. instead of buying shite from the chazza and Vinted, she would be better to buy more expensive clothes (and less of them) that actually fit her well.

Reactions: 8
I don't want to body shame but she never wears clothes that flatter her. instead of buying shite from the chazza and Vinted, she would be better to buy more expensive clothes (and less of them) that actually fit her well.
Nothing wrong with buying from Vinted or the Chazza, just buy her size in general weather its expensive or cheap. She needs a reality check on her size and what suits, there's so many plus size "influencers" that she could get some styling tips from so she doest squeeze herself into any garment

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.