Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusBoi

I'll take reporting her to the DWP and the local council as a win 😂 I'm not afraid to say I happily reported the scrounging smelly ponce.
We have people who can barely get by and nurses who use food banks and she was out here scrounging the system and flaunting her shite on YouTube.

Back to wiping old people's arses fayke, have a great time, don't let he dickheads get you down though babes yeah? 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Rascal

Tonight was the most open and vurnable I have seen her. The tears were real. She wasn't vulgar nor arrogant nor cocky. She was utterly broken and it showed. For once, no tattle from me. Just à tribute to beautiful Sam (he was adorable). RIP pup ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Latest video. Faye - 10:35 in the video "I don't drink". Then proceeds to say - Mojito is my favourite flavour of cocktail, if she's not on cocktails then she'll have a brandy & coke, and if she wasn't on that then it'll be cider! and then says white wine is really nice! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: doesn't drink my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New thread for little miss fraud. Still a scab, still deluded, still no word on the GoFundMe refunds. Still no efforts to lose weight or pay for her own IVF. We are awaiting the clampits holiday abroad (that was probably funded on the donations they received)

Big Steve still doesn't have a job. Big Steve isn't on the electoral register at their house.

• Haha
  • Heart

catseyes1

She looked knackered in yesterdays video. Why isn’t Steve cooking, sorting the shopping. Jesus if I worked 12 hour nights shifts, would expect my unemployed other half to do a lot more round the house! Surprised she isn’t resentful that she’s working and he’s sitting on his fat ginger arse day in and out.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Rightly or wrongly, if someone is genuinely struggling and needs to do what they have to do to survive, I wouldn't judge them for even bending the rules. It's a harsh world we live in.

But when you've got this cheeky twat pretending to have fibro, bragging about what she's buying, going on holidays abroad, getting fillers and eyebrows done, then begging for CASH from the public for IVF?! it's a fucking liberty and I hope she was reported and got caught out!

• Heart

Sophie13

Never would have thought that she would go back to work. You tube money not cutting it or she been found out to be a benefit scammer

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

gossgal

VIP Member
I wish we can all have a garden party together and let our doggies play 🥰, hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday I defo did 😂

Hubby is finally better and out of the worst so I made up for it this weekend!

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
For someone who just spe t a week in a hot country, she doesn't look very tanned.
She actually made me feel sick when she said she literally got up, got dressed, took the kids to school then went shopping without washing herself and brushing her teeth. No wonder she gets dirty looks. Minging bitch

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is it just me or does this internet story sound like a loud of 🐮💩? Who's her internet provider, 2002? No one else in that house NEEDS to be online; I'm sure the kids can play without it, it's not like her boyfriend needs it for work. When my WiFi was playing up, I was straight on the phone to my provider. It just doesn't add up.... but it's a weird thing to lie about.

Her interview "wasn't very long ago". Assume care work requires a DBS, so factor in the wait for that and the couple of weeks work she's obvious done... clearly lying, but, again, why?

Care work is hard and low paid.... night shifts are an even harder toll on your body. She's not gone back into that for job satisfaction and social interaction.... she's skint. She said she didn't want to go back into a senior role.... highly doubt she was offered one.

Faye, why won't you address why your boyfriend doesn't work? Have some self respect!!
She made out she had to use her phone data to upload... OK hun 🤣 she stopped uploading every day a long time ago because she's been back at work

He should be ashamed of himself if he's not got a valid reason why he's not working. Why is it left to her to try and get them a house and everything else she wants in life. No self respecting man would sit on his arse while his Mrs goes out to do nightshifts.

He clearly doesn't clean up or do the shopping either, looking at the state of the house and garden.

Does he even drive? What the hell does he bring to the table it's embarrassing 🥴

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Cropper could move on in a second as they have no ties...

no kids together,
not married and no mortgage.

I don't think anyone else would want the lazy dick though plus he talks like Mr Bean.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
I am not going to watch an over growen woman eat a fucking pickle in her car that will stink to high heaven what was she thinking not even the window open 🤮

that £10 kit couldve got the boys a nice treat but nooooo her views are more important.

• Heart
  • Sick

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
It's so bloody obvious now that she reads here. How many times have we said she should go back to work, how many times have we said she needs to be with other people? I thought she was financially stable and didn't need to work. Something more fisher than her muff going on here.

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
I would never rag on someone for working in care since it is so underpaid and in high demand, but i wouldnt want her looking after my relatives when she looks like she needs a good wash all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10