Fayejay #10 Ting Tong smokes a bong, sort your life out your priorities are all WRONG!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These brands must be so desperate for customers!! Thing is no one in their right mind would think about buying from them all the while Fayke is promoting them!

Doesn't even know how to pronounce the name of the company! And in all honesty not just with her but with other youtubers you never hear anything else about these companies until they are working with them again. They say how lovely these things are that are sent to them but that's only cause it's free. Would Fayke buy that lacey set for 30 quid?? No but she would if it was a quid in the old chazzah.

It's actually embarrassing watching her talking about her piles, her flaps, her "titty mcvities" her greasy hair, her hairy toes etc. Showing her filthy airfryer, even her cooking videos make me cringe!! Especially when it's something like a spaghetti bolognese with the massive chunks of onion 🤮

But let's not forget shes soooo snazzeh!!! And who is she?? 2bh I don't even think she knows!!
I know what you mean about the brands being desperate for customers if they want her promoting their stuff. She's just not the right person to advertise the brands products, she's really inexperienced for that kind of thing. A lot of You Tubers are professional when advertising, they give proper well informed videos not sit there talking about their private parts and swearing their heads off.
The cooking videos make me cringe as well. Watching her big fat porky trotters cut up the food. 🤮
---
I have must of re watched it million times you tube has every ep bleeping love it hate the spin off though fyi Paul o grady was best mates in real life with the freak.

Imagine faye promoting her own brand of clothes homeware cups with pub hair in it and flap smell in clothing I will shut the door too much Pimms at the weekend blame tesco :ROFLMAO:
No need to leave in fact we'll all club together and buy you some more pimms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish we can all have a garden party together and let our doggies play 🥰, hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday I defo did 😂

Hubby is finally better and out of the worst so I made up for it this weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish we can all have a garden party together and let our doggies play 🥰, hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday I defo did 😂

Please can we do this!!!! I have a beautiful Golden Retriever, she is like a big polar bear
---

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These brands must be so desperate for customers!! Thing is no one in their right mind would think about buying from them all the while Fayke is promoting them!

Doesn't even know how to pronounce the name of the company! And in all honesty not just with her but with other youtubers you never hear anything else about these companies until they are working with them again. They say how lovely these things are that are sent to them but that's only cause it's free. Would Fayke buy that lacey set for 30 quid?? No but she would if it was a quid in the old chazzah.

It's actually embarrassing watching her talking about her piles, her flaps, her "titty mcvities" her greasy hair, her hairy toes etc. Showing her filthy airfryer, even her cooking videos make me cringe!! Especially when it's something like a spaghetti bolognese with the massive chunks of onion 🤮

But let's not forget shes soooo snazzeh!!! And who is she?? 2bh I don't even think she knows!!
After speaking to a friend of mine who has a similar subscriber count to Fayke, she advised me that you can actually contact brands yourself and as long as you have a decent subscriber count and a decent view count (apparently each brand has their own thresholds to whom they agree to work with) then they'll just send you product to review. So, one is enclined to believe fayke be out here sending mass emails on the daily haha!

Also, the odd brand like the sunglasses and shite that youtubers flog aren't paid ads they just get the free item and knowing Fayke she will happily take any freebie

As to how much youtube pay, fayke won't get paid a lot, apparently the money is in the big brand deals and the ad sense is from google and isn't much at all, apparently socialblade isn't far off the truth on how much money Google will pay

• Heart
After speaking to a friend of mine who has a similar subscriber count to Fayke, she advised me that you can actually contact brands yourself and as long as you have a decent subscriber count and a decent view count (apparently each brand has their own thresholds to whom they agree to work with) then they'll just send you product to review. So, one is enclined to believe fayke be out here sending mass emails on the daily haha!

Also, the odd brand like the sunglasses and shite that youtubers flog aren't paid ads they just get the free item and knowing Fayke she will happily take any freebie

As to how much youtube pay, fayke won't get paid a lot, apparently the money is in the big brand deals and the ad sense is from google and isn't much at all, apparently socialblade isn't far off the truth on how much money Google will pay
Thank you for agreeing with what I've basically said in a previous post about fayke chasing these deals and having her begging bowl out. There is no way she is making a living wage from any of this. Not a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wasn't there a mailing list at one point in the early days of you tube and you can sign up to brands if you have certain amount of subs or am I dreaming?

Reactions: 4
Please can we do this!!!! I have a beautiful Golden Retriever, she is like a big polar bear
---
How amazing would this be. To all get together. Problem is, I love dogs so much I'll be nicking everybodys dog. xxxx
---

Im glad hubby is better. As he got any side effects. My friend said her taste buds changed slightly.
---

I know that you can contact Hello Fresh directly.

Reactions: 5
How amazing would this be. To all get together. Problem is, I love dogs so much I'll be nicking everybodys dog. xxxx
---

Im glad hubby is better. As he got any side effects. My friend said her taste buds changed slightly.
---

What makes me laugh about Hello Fresh is that there's no need to use these idiots codes, they advertise the same discount on their website! You can get the same money off without giving these beggars a percentage

Reactions: 9
@Bella's mummy only that hes out of breath doing daily tasks but apart from that hes fine, doctor told him thats just part of the virus leaving him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you for agreeing with what I've basically said in a previous post about fayke chasing these deals and having her begging bowl out. There is no way she is making a living wage from any of this. Not a chance.
I don't think she is making all that much either. Surely she's putting out videos that she's not being paid for because of the foul language. I was watching an Urbex video and this You Tuber said that if he swore all the way through the video (which he was filming jointly) neither of them would get paid.
---
What makes me laugh about Hello Fresh is that there's no need to use these idiots codes, they advertise the same discount on their website! You can get the same money off without giving these beggars a percentage
Hello fresh is just one big rip off. The ingredients are ropey looking and I bet you could get cheaper and fresher ingredients at the supermarket. Also you have to be careful when you cancel. I cancelled my subscription then had a quick look on the website, the next thing I know they have reactivated my subscription and was taking over £30.00 out of my bank account. Good job the bank account was invalid.

Last edited:
They will definitely look like that when on holiday. Just minus the dog. I see it near to where I live. Knocking back pints at 9am with a fry up. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Its crazy. You see the men (and Faykes) walking down the street with their beer guts hanging out. Its comical. Just to add, how accurate is that pic. The dogs got bigger balls than cropper 🤣

• Haha

So the social blade estimate of a max of £5.6 k for her YT channel is accurate then.
That would make sense as she said she only got £100 for her 500k views on her too good to go video.
Not sure she needs to employ an accountant for that meagre amount.

Reactions: 5
---

---

They'll be going bust soon just like Cherryz
---
You took the words out of my mouth. God I loved Prisoner/Wentworth. The Fayke.
Vinegar tits

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.