Fayejay #10 Ting Tong smokes a bong, sort your life out your priorities are all WRONG!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think its a bit suss getting rid of animals and being over crowded then bomb us with the IVF again when only someone on here recently mentioned it

I think shes been told by the council its overcrowded

Reactions: 3
no gifts from steve, he's such a fat lazy dosser. my partners brother left work for his mh and has been making money with surveys online to get by while he waits for UC, he even bought me a gift set for Christmas.. no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
no gifts from steve, he's such a fat lazy dosser. my partners brother left work for his mh and has been making money with surveys online to get by while he waits for UC, he even bought me a gift set for Christmas.. no excuse.
They didn't buy any gifts for each other because they are saving for IVF. Surely they could have bought each other a small gift, or she could have given him some of the crap she's been gifted.

She's needing to get rid of that man baby. He's got absolutely nothing going for him and brings nothing to the party. What exactly does she see in him? He's not even easy on the eye.

It's the same with one of my relatives. She's 30, absolutely gorgeous, doesn't drink or smoke and goes to the gym 5 times per week She's a qualified nurse with her own flat and car. He's 45 with a teenage off the rails daughter. WAS a full time care assistant until he got suspended (pending investigation) He was in a private rented flat but then made 'homeless' as was given notice to vacate the flat. The council have him and his 16 year old daughter emergency council accommodation until they can find them something for permanent. He has cheated on her in the past and abuses prescription medication. He's just all all round loser and she could do so much better. But like Faye, she has self worth issues - despite what Faye says, she aint got any self worth - so all this "Know your worth" patter, is utter rubbish and she doesn't believe it herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's needing to get rid of that man baby. He's got absolutely nothing going for him and brings nothing to the party. What exactly does she see in him? He's not even easy on the eye.

It's the same with one of my relatives. She's 30, absolutely gorgeous, doesn't drink or smoke and goes to the gym 5 times per week She's a qualified nurse with her own flat and car. He's 45 with a teenage off the rails daughter. WAS a full time care assistant until he got suspended (pending investigation) He was in a private rented flat but then made 'homeless' as was given notice to vacate the flat. The council have him and his 16 year old daughter emergency council accommodation until they can find them something for permanent. He has cheated on her in the past and abuses prescription medication. He's just all all round loser and she could do so much better. But like Faye, she has self worth issues - despite what Faye says, she aint got any self worth - so all this "Know your worth" patter, is utter rubbish and she doesn't believe it herself.
she needs to use all them crystals and manifestation tack she's got hoarded to manifest herself a better man or for steve to get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's the million dollar question, why the hell isn't her pathetic loser of a bloke working?

If I want something expensive, my husband does extra shifts to get it for me. If a baby was so important to the pair of them, you'd think they'd BOTH be working every hour.

And I find it DISGUSTING that she can't save to give her boys she's already got a proper home! A child that isn't even on this earth is ready taking priority and all their attention. Pair of arseholes they are.

• Heart
We are all in agreement Faye deserves better, yet she can't see it. She's always going to struggle, subsidising him, she will never get a decent house as he's no income, and he can't drive.

He's a halfwit too, and he talks like Mr Bean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wishing all my fellow Tattlers a healthy and happy 2024. I hope you all had a lovely christmas and that santa brought you all lovely presents.

On the subject of Christmas, has anyone seen the latest video? Its a post christmas clean up, I think shes hinting for a new microwave. Shes also ordered some weights because next year shes "going to go for it", been reading here again Fayke about being too porky for IVF?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion
# Fayjay 11
Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone seen her latest community post? Its like deja vu. Going for a walk on the beach and the caption saying "Who is she, starting the day off with a long strong walk". We all know what will happen. She'll do all these healthy lifestyle tit for a few weeks then will return to her slobby lifestyle. If she wants this baby so much she would be moving heaven and earth to get the weight off her.
---
Thread Suggestion
# Fayjay 11
Work shy Steve always having a rest, Ting Tong's too porky for IVF
Can someone make a new thread? Im not sure how to make one. xxx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.