Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheap meat I can't eat, even my little chug who scoffs anything turns her nose up at the "fake" meat (billy bear and chicken roll for example) my local Poundland food is always cheap SFC chicken nuggets ( I got some once at a market and now are none as crappy fried chicken in my house as no one not even the dog would try them!) And yukky looking microwave kebabs/burgers
My two dogs are the same with cheap meat although for some strange reason they love Wilko dried food. I wouldnt dream of buying cheap meat from poundland. The trouble with Fayke she doesnt seem to care what she buys (food or whatever) unless its cheap, however nasty it tastes.

Reactions: 5
The pair of hideous scamming scroungers must be absolutely
F1663FFF-BD89-4FDF-A997-28746B94ACE1.png
gutted that by doing the go fund me they’ve exposed their real names, ha ha squires and sommer, you get what you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Move over Malala Yousafzai…you got nothing on Fayejay and her inspirational pearls of wisdom on International Women’s day…with her ‘head, know your worth, you’re fking amazing’ speech. Ye gods! 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always just sounds like an immature 10 year old, thanks for laughs fayke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a load of crap she bought from Poundland. All junk food. Surely her kids deserve better than cheap mass produced stodge.
Personally I wouldnt touch any meat products from Poundland especially as I once picked up a packet of those ready cooked chicken joints as a treat for my dogs and ended up having to scrub my kitchen floor because it gave them a bad stomach, yet the ones I got from Asda they were fine with.
Are they really going to eat those reduced price donor wraps. The thought of them makes me feel sick especially as they have been reduced and therefore probably nearly past their sell by date. And Faye if you get looks on the school run its probably they bleeping dame edna glasses you bought 😂
She gives me the ICK poundland shouldn't sell meat never know how long its been in the back for etc its like hello fresh I wouldn't trust their meat either I don't get her at all i'm all for saving a penny an all but as you said her boys need fresh fruit and veg and a cooked meal not left overs in a box to pick up how can people agree with how shes raising her boys why do we only see her cook proper food for a one off video and shes sure is spending bleeping more lately in these crap hauls when she could put that money towards her IVF or some fresh batch cooking for her boys.

• Heart
Nice to also see she says don't let dick heads get you down yet bought everything I said to get for a wash right down to the scrub and bar of soap and said have a wash hey faye 👋 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Watch out dickheads she is feeling GREAT. I feel sorry for the rooftop she wants to shout is from!!! Gets a few bangs and thinks she is Lady Godiva!!! Will be pulled back in a few days cos it's getting in her face. She is so on and off I would hate being near her, she has such a toxic trait, up and down like a yoyo. No wonder her boys stay in their room playing xbox, wondering if mum is a teenager on a high or moaning about why she hasn't got a baby girl with gingernuts and ignoring the fact she is obese. Again, use to like Faye Squires and I thought Steve Sommers was very much in love with her (going to keep using their real names). But it's all camera. They ain't as happy as she makes out. The fake crap when she talks to him is evident as he hits back with sarcastic comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She gives me the ICK poundland shouldn't sell meat never know how long its been in the back for etc its like hello fresh I wouldn't trust their meat either I don't get her at all i'm all for saving a penny an all but as you said her boys need fresh fruit and veg and a cooked meal not left overs in a box to pick up how can people agree with how shes raising her boys why do we only see her cook proper food for a one off video and shes sure is spending bleeping more lately in these crap hauls when she could put that money towards her IVF or some fresh batch cooking for her boys.
[/QUOTE]
Thats exactly the reason why I wont buy meat from Poundland. If its from a supermarket you know its been properly stored at the right temperature.
I'd understand her giving the boys quick and easy food if she was a working mum but shes at home all day, she's got a car so she can go to the supermarket pick up some fresh veg and meat and do them a nice homemade cooked meal for when they come home from school or do some batch cooking and put it in the freezer. Shes just too idle so she just throws stuff in the airfryer and heats it up.
---
Nice to also see she says don't let dick heads get you down yet bought everything I said to get for a wash right down to the scrub and bar of soap and said have a wash hey faye 👋 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
She might as well just come out with it and says shes always reading tattle.
---
Watch out dickheads she is feeling GREAT. I feel sorry for the rooftop she wants to shout is from!!! Gets a few bangs and thinks she is Lady Godiva!!! Will be pulled back in a few days cos it's getting in her face. She is so on and off I would hate being near her, she has such a toxic trait, up and down like a yoyo. No wonder her boys stay in their room playing xbox, wondering if mum is a teenager on a high or moaning about why she hasn't got a baby girl with gingernuts and ignoring the fact she is obese. Again, use to like Faye Squires and I thought Steve Sommers was very much in love with her (going to keep using their real names). But it's all camera. They ain't as happy as she makes out. The fake crap when she talks to him is evident as he hits back with sarcastic comments.
I tell you shes got some kind of mental health problem, either that or shes on something.
I feel sorry for the women who she wants to inspire because quite frankly if you need a manic, obese, scruffy, layabout with no job or ambition in life except to get as much free tat as possible whilst feeding your kids cheap nearly out of date food, to make you feel good about yourself by saying "you're bleeping amazing" etc then you really dont think much of yourself.
Like I said before Fayke is the last person I would take advice from. She comes across on camera as someone who' confident. The truth is its all fake confidence, in fact its an arrogance confidence in my opinion. If she was as confident and bad witch as she makes out she is why do we get the moaning from her when she gets a dirty look from mums on the school run.

Last edited:
How can this grifter say she's all for saving penny's? Stop buying tit, get a real job and save your own money for a kid. And that above photo of the pair of ponces, I'll give it to her, she's got more balls than me to go out looking like that. Even if I was dared I just couldn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see how her channel is trying to save but shes doing it back to front I think shes trying to be the new holly who used to save for a bargin and she got snapped up on bbc one for trying to save just like MR C has faye you aint going to be that lucky!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can see how her channel is trying to save but shes doing it back to front I think shes trying to be the new holly who used to save for a bargin and she got snapped up on bbc one for trying to save just like MR C has faye you aint going to be that lucky!
Fayke could never in a million years come up to the same standards as Hollyvlogs and Mr Carrington. There are thousands of You Tubers that are money saving savvy. Being money saving savvy means looking around for bargains not buying tit food from Poundland which although you save money on the food you probably waste money on toilet rolls because you'd probably get the shits. It also doesn't mean going to the charity shop and buying clothes that are too small. It's about making the most out of what you got and not spending money on useless tat while being gifted stuff to try and flog to your viewers.
Besides they'd never let her on telly. The beeping machine would go into overdrive with all her swearing.

• Heart
Yeah I think shes confused on how to do her channel to be honest she comes across as trying to save the pennies but fucks it up she is crazily doing these haul videos maybe shes took a big chunk out of the fund account and thats how shes re funded people no way can she afford all these hauls their is one nearly everyday, she needs to get a grip on life and pay her bills and start investing in quick healthy cook books instead of tit if she wants to sell stuff clear out the bfs games room and give it back to Tyler!

Don't let the dicks get you down yet she does every thing we say on here shes full of tit more out her mouth than her ass!

Yeah I think shes confused on how to do her channel to be honest she comes across as trying to save the pennies but fucks it up she is crazily doing these haul videos maybe shes took a big chunk out of the fund account and thats how shes re funded people no way can she afford all these hauls their is one nearly everyday, she needs to get a grip on life and pay her bills and start investing in quick healthy cook books instead of tit if she wants to sell stuff clear out the bfs games room and give it back to Tyler!

Don't let the dicks get you down yet she does every thing we say on here shes full of tit more out her mouth than her ass!
It wouldnt be so bad if the haul videos were interesting but it seems to be the same boring tit all the time. Clothes that are too small, reduced (and nearly out of date) food, unhealthy tit food from Heron. Then theres the gifted item videos where she's gifted things and you never hardly see them again.

• Heart
Toxic is defo the word. Toxic to her kids, toxic to Sam, toxic to her subs, probably toxic to Steve who has a co dependent relationship. If there is nothing wrong with him, she doesn't want him to work as he might stray. He is probably registered at his mums, I wonder if he is classed as her carer? Let's face it, Fayke Squires knows all the scams going. Oh and Anne Summers n Honey whatever they called, Fayke wants a colab, she will wear your tiny outfits and test out your giant dildos on cam, cos this obese woman has no shame for herself or her kids. It's all about what she wants. She is an absolute fruit cake. She needs to get off social media. I see this woman ending up alone in 10 yrs. She jokes about OF, but this shameless fool would probably do it. 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Toxic is defo the word. Toxic to her kids, toxic to Sam, toxic to her subs, probably toxic to Steve who has a co dependent relationship. If there is nothing wrong with him, she doesn't want him to work as he might stray. He is probably registered at his mums, I wonder if he is classed as her carer? Let's face it, Fayke Squires knows all the scams going. Oh and Anne Summers n Honey whatever they called, Fayke wants a colab, she will wear your tiny outfits and test out your giant dildos on cam, cos this obese woman has no shame for herself or her kids. It's all about what she wants. She is an absolute fruit cake. She needs to get off social media. I see this woman ending up alone in 10 yrs. She jokes about OF, but this shameless fool would probably do it. 😅
Oh god the thought of that fat lump promoting Anne Summers or Luv honey 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 . Talk about lowering standards. I think in her mind she thinks she thinks shes a Victoria Secrets model.
Shes saying things like this (about the collab) then she'll be moaning about the other mums at school giving her dirty looks. Shes really digging a grave for herself

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think I might give up my demanding f/t job if being jobless (like these two) means I could also spend my days idly swanning round Poundland/ Home Bargains and the ‘chazzers’ spending free cash.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.