Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot afford to fix/replace her oven (never mind afford to put a bun it.... sorry couldn't resist). When she gets a little extra money she pisses it away straight away... eyebrows, euro disney. Which is absolutely fine if you can afford the basic life expenses, bills etc but she clearly can't. I don't think she appreciates money because she doesn't work for it.
Im wondering if shes not earning much from You Tube because shes being demonitised because of the swearing etc. Like you say she cant afford to fix her oven, then theres the fact shes still got that screechy old camera which makes a noise when she try to get something to focus. It just seems weird that theres a lot of people on You Tube that have vastly improved their lives by getting bigger and better houses etc but she seems have got nowhere. It seems funny for someone with 25K subscribers she doesnt seem to be earning much money. She really should have kept her job or reduced her hours and still done You Tube. You cant tell me that she cant do both because theres plenty of You Tubers with normal jobs.

Reactions: 7
What I don't get is if she can AFFORD a holiday why not put it towards her IVF treatments or her home something about this is off suddenly they are wanting a holiday when she sets me a GFM im smelling her shite out of her arse!

I've put money away to fix up our parts of the house why can't she do this but Faye needs a holiday DON'T WE ALL my fiancee needs a break more than you working more than 15 hours in the bistro industry, she never puts her kids first does she what Faye wants Faye gets. I want to spend one weekend with my fiancee for once but guess what Faye its called living in the real world we don't all get what we want!

Excuse my rant its mother nature weekend for me 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember watching one scottish vlogger years back i'm sure she complained about the school runs also and the other mothers were in a "group" kept speaking about her because they finally found her you tube and she thought she was above the other mothers at school

I get the feeling the school runs are more bullies than the actual school kids this is why most of my mates are males less bitchyness I couldn't be bothered with the drama I drop them off and go again why is it school mums become a gang at school :ROFLMAO:
School mums are the worst. I try so hard but they never talk to me. I talk to one mum.

• Sad
What I don't get is if she can AFFORD a holiday why not put it towards her IVF treatments or her home something about this is off suddenly they are wanting a holiday when she sets me a GFM im smelling her shite out of her arse!

I've put money away to fix up our parts of the house why can't she do this but Faye needs a holiday DON'T WE ALL my fiancee needs a break more than you working more than 15 hours in the bistro industry, she never puts her kids first does she what Faye wants Faye gets. I want to spend one weekend with my fiancee for once but guess what Faye its called living in the real world we don't all get what we want!

Excuse my rant its mother nature weekend for me 😬
On top of the holiday shes going to be buying the kids new clothes (which they so rightly deserve, although we know whats going to happen, she'll take the kids clothes shopping then come back with a load of hideous clothes for herself then she'll do her "who is she" comment.

Sorry to hear its mother nature weekend. One bit of advice, make sure the towels stuck properly, we dont want a repeat of Faykes imaginary little accident. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Does she stay far away from the school? I don't understand why she needs to take them the boys are together and old enough to go on their own

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if they're getting picked on\ laughed at because of her antics? and
that's the reason they don't want to walk?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It would be horrible if they are being picked off. They dont deserve it. She claims to be a loving mother but she cant be that much of one if she is acting like she is on You tube and potentially setting them up for bullying unless they are already being bullied. I know one of them was being bullied a while ago and she was crying on camera because of it.

I agree the boys are old enough to go to school themselves.
Faye babies Mason for sure so I think shes got it in her head she needs to take them my mum took me to the top of the road and watch me go in to the school gates as my school was 5 mins away from my house surly there is a bus where she stays is it skeggy

While she shares her periods heres mines but I shower 4 times a day while i'm on and actually change the pad remember she forgot to change for a whole day given me the ick while im on mines :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Faye babies Mason for sure so I think shes got it in her head she needs to take them my mum took me to the top of the road and watch me go in to the school gates as my school was 5 mins away from my house surly there is a bus where she stays is it skeggy

While she shares her periods heres mines but I shower 4 times a day while i'm on and actually change the pad remember she forgot to change for a whole day given me the ick while im on mines :sick:
How is it possible for someone to forget to change their pad/tampon. She's just dirty.

Reactions: 10
Faye doesn't know how to parent her boys, it's like someone just dropped them on her doorstep a year ago and she hasn't a clue what to do, in my experience, the parents who constantly preach about how their kids "are their world", "oh I love them so much", "everything I do is for my babies" these are usually the disconnected parents, who feel the need to keep on telling people how much they love their kids for fear of them realising that they actually have an emotional detachment, or that parenting hasn't been a priority for them.
Faye crying about her son being bullied was fake, and my reasoning for saying that is, if your child is being bullied, you'd move heaven and earth to make sure it stopped, fayke puts videos on youtube daily, in 9 out of 10 of those videos she says or does something that is gift wrapped for her children's bullies, she couldn't care less about the consequences her videos has for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she not do a 'save with me' video at the start of this year too? 😂
She gets all these tit ideas in her head and never follows them through. Anyone remember her £0 to £1000 challenge last year where she planned on making money from her mystery boxes. I wonder how many things she's actually sold from those mystery boxes.

• Heart
She gets all these tit ideas in her head and never follows them through. Anyone remember her £0 to £1000 challenge last year where she planned on making money from her mystery boxes. I wonder how many things she's actually sold from those mystery boxes.
In fairness she went from £0- £1,000 on her go fund me, she begged vulnerable people to part with their last penny, and she was delighted about it, why work hard for a living when begging strangers on the internet will line her pockets, Faye Squires is a con woman!! It'll all fall down around her ears!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes hardly doing fb job lots theses days is she must think shes better than that now a days

Reactions: 2
In fairness she went from £0- £1,000 on her go fund me, she begged vulnerable people to part with their last penny, and she was delighted about it, why work hard for a living when begging strangers on the internet will line her pockets, Faye Squires is a con woman!! It'll all fall down around her ears!!
It's just despicable that there's people working their arses off and she's just sitting there with her begging bowl trying to get people to part with their money either on GFM or showing people tat.

• Heart
Well, well, well what a coincidence. I mentioned her diet and in tonight's video she's on about a weigh in. Been reading Tattle again have we Fayke?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.