Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The GFM has tipped me over the edge with anger, they are sponging lazy bastards..I don't know how she has the neck to show her face in public, I would be black shamed affronted

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The GFM has tipped me over the edge with anger, they are sponging lazy bastards..I don't know how she has the neck to show her face in public, I would be black shamed affronted
She really has no shame, if she had she'd be asking for that GFM to be took down. Like Lilylily said previously, there are people on GFM asking for donations for life saving treatment and she's wanting money so she can a baby to have something to fill her endless boring days. My response is GGAJ (go get a job) you manky pair of spongers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she lived in Glasgow her windows would get lobbed with eggs and carrier bags with Cropper written on them fucked into her garden ....the kids would have a field day noising them up once they discovered they are scrounging for money all over social media

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she lived in Glasgow her windows would get lobbed with eggs and carrier bags with Cropper written on them fucked into her garden ....the kids would have a field day noising them up once they discovered they are scrounging for money all over social media
My fiancee is based in Glasgow its how I got the idea :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I am sorry but her all over body skin is needing some bleeping tlc please get a scrub lotion and whack it her skin is looking dead and sweaty

Faye please use some dove soap for once and do your skin it will thank you for it!

Reactions: 4
I used to think she wasn't bad looking, but she's like a blokey woman lately 😳
She's even more manly than Cropper.
---
I'd throw flour all over the doorstep as well as lobbing eggs at the window but knowing that tight witch she'd clean it up and make pancakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there any old crap she won’t try and flog? That jewellery was hideous. The bracelet with that lump of green on it ! 🥴🥴 Her channel is just a crap QVC.

• Heart
She's even more manly than Cropper.
---

I'd throw flour all over the doorstep as well as lobbing eggs at the window but knowing that tight witch she'd clean it up and make pancakes.
It not hard to be more manly than him. That ain't a real man. Doesn't work. Sponger. Dirty looking. Even his voice ain't manly. She definitely wears the trousers. Shame she don't wear them on the school run and tell the other mums to duck off and give the bird like she preaches to the subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It not hard to be more manly than him. That ain't a real man. Doesn't work. Sponger. Dirty looking. Even his voice ain't manly. She definitely wears the trousers. Shame she don't wear them on the school run and tell the other mums to duck off and give the bird like she preaches to the subs.
Im really beginning to wonder whether these other mums are actually giving her dirty looks or whether shes getting paranoid because shes on You Tube and thinks everyone recognises her in public. Whats strange though in all the time shes been doing You Tube only about 4 or 5 people have said they've seen her in public or she has said a couple of people have come up to her to say hello.
I agree when you say she should practice what she preaches and if she gets filthy looks, "give um the middle finger". Hopefully she'll do it one day and pick the wrong person and get a well deserved smack in the mouth.
---
Vans vans yeah I've got some vans...bit of me that...snazzeh...
"Who are you, with your snazzeh vans" .LOL
---
Thats nice. She's planning a trip to TK Maxx and Primark for clothes for the kids for when they go on holiday (no doubt she and Cropper will have to have new clothes too). So basically she will but the clothes and pay for the holiday while people donate to her GFM, unless she uses some of that money for it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
OMG! My gas/electric bill has been issued. Would anyone be willing to donate to a GFM I have set up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She can't go out in these awful checked print scruffy vans and lime green vests 5 sizes too small? All teamed with orange kat Von Dee and brown lipsticks

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She can dish it on camera but shits herself when shes telling the school run stories of how they are looking at her :rolleyes:

Who gives a duck she says to the viewers but tells us shes awkward when shes confronted by one of them looking on, one day i'm hoping one of the mums would take her to the side and explain what shes doing would upset her boys at school and maybe tone it down a notch.

Remember Tyler didn't want to be on camera after a short while can't blame him he has more sense than his mother that boy is Mason really young looking for his age he still seems to have a baby face for being 7 maybe its just me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.