Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

00ii5533

Megans a nasty bitch but this twat is way worse 🤣 ive never heard her say anythint positive. Shes miserable and so is her bf. She literally radiates terrible vibes. I have so many stories i could share regarding her disgusting language and behaviour but she could spot me out in seconds haha!!

Reactions: 13
I've seen faye out before with her bf. her boyf was looking at me for abit too long and she mustve noticed because she was LIVID. Ive never had someone look at me like that before. It was so uncomfy i was sure she was going to attack me. Gives me shivers thinking about it!!! I did nothing wrong and it put me off going out for ages...im too scared of conflict 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Her recent add has made me feel quite uncomfortable. Pretending she’d like someone to pay her rent for a few months when she has a fake overpaid job taking photos of herself…gross. Also, she really does get the bargain basement paid ads compared to her sister. This so called “sassy” bitch must really hate that.

HanB33

Faye has called people much worse, and slagged off many peoples appearances so I don't feel sorry for her, soz.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Nice of her to call the glasto line up shit on stories.

Loads of people, this year especially, have been priced out of going glasto as it’s £300+. Let alone be successful on ticket day. Check your privilege.

if you and yer skinny lips don’t like the line up, cancel your ticket so someone else can go pet x

• Haha
I've seen faye out before with her bf. her boyf was looking at me for abit too long and she mustve noticed because she was LIVID. Ive never had someone look at me like that before. It was so uncomfy i was sure she was going to attack me. Gives me shivers thinking about it!!! I did nothing wrong and it put me off going out for ages...im too scared of conflict 😂
This makes me so sad because i know exactly how you feel. This is exactly what faye is like. I have known her for probably 15 years now and she has gotten away CONSTANTLY with her bullying, racist comments, bitching at girls etc. It drives me mad that she is in a place of such privilege, being gifted items and what not because she doesn't deserve it and i seriously hope karma gets her one day. Her and megan made too many people feel like they aren't welcome in Manchester, they're so threatened by any woman who's attractive that they make them feel like ultimate shit. I know so many people who can back me up on this and I'd love to link our whole school to this thread so they can also back up everything said about these horrible witches.

• Sad

Moira Rose

How does Faye actually make money? Does she just get paid by Megan for being some sort of assistant? I can't imagine anyone of sound mind actually hiring the witch.

• Haha

ejej123

Chatty Member
Does anyone actually know what paddy does work-wise? Her begging for interior items when she literally moved in to her sister's house is hilarious and he constantly looks depressed like the joy has left his body on every picture she posts? Still, riding off your sisters coat tails whilst your bf fangirls over your brother in law (who you used to fancy), is a plus in some people's eyes! 🤮
Tbh if I was in a relationship with Faye any ounce of joy I had would be long gone by now

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bookwormbex

Literally most of her designs are gross. 12 year old me would’ve LOVED that tie dye rainbow shit but 23 year old me? No thanks hun x
Who tf is her audience seriously? I thought she would make things she herself would enjoy wearing, not my 5 year old

Even the sizes are for kids

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocktail4567

Does anyone actually know what paddy does work-wise? Her begging for interior items when she literally moved in to her sister's house is hilarious and he constantly looks depressed like the joy has left his body on every picture she posts? Still, riding off your sisters coat tails whilst your bf fangirls over your brother in law (who you used to fancy), is a plus in some people's eyes! 🤮

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
10A757E8-BC56-48A3-8808-F611685D9DCF.jpeg

to cheer Faye up following her glasto line up trauma, joe lycett painted her portrait 😅

• Haha