Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
I have a few friends who worked in their bars and the stuff that came out wasn’t a shock.

I agree, you need a blanket policy on this, can’t say brewdog are on and plt is unethical.

I meant that I was shocked she's worked with them for an ad

Reactions: 1

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Who tf is her audience seriously? I thought she would make things she herself would enjoy wearing, not my 5 year old

Even the sizes are for kids
Are they made in the far east i a sweatshop is that why the sizes come up small?

Lots of links to face masks on her stories but she’s at the hairdressers today not wearing one? Make it make sense love 🧐
Or make money if you click on any of her links!!!

I can only imagine living in her sister's shadow is slowly killing her.

Emalabemela

The tik tok of the Glasto outfits 🫣
Absolutely awful! What is that grandma hat?
Some bits are nice but she has styled them terribly
The one with the patchwork print dress n waistcoat she looked like an ACTUAL scarecrow 🤣 just awful…

banana21

quite enjoyed her new reel tbh, but genuinely a tad concerned by how many products shes using?! 😳

AmyMay2020

Do any of you know her ex, James? He seems a really nice lad, I don’t know him well but mixed in the same extended circle for a while. I don’t know why they broke up or anything.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Wasn’t she gifted her attendance to Glastonbury? She hasn’t tagged any recent stories or posts.

Is that all it takes to get a free ticket? One crap insta post of you packing a rucksack? Christ.

ekl2000

VIP Member
The thing that’s shit about the Glasto lineup is the complete lack of diversity across the headliners (an all white male line up- and the organisers have acknowledged that) but it annoys me that she can be arsed to moan about the line up and not mention that part Considering at one point she was (in fairness) the more outspoken one of the two of them on stuff like this.

Instead she’s just posted a turd emoji thinking that’ll do. Probably only moaning cause she’s jealous of anyone who's actually going.
I think she has a ticket? I seem to remember on ticket day she posted about being successful- she probably thought Taylor was a certainty. But yeh if that was about the lack of diversity then she needs to say it with her whole chest! Not just the poo emoji 😅