Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it on Megan’s thread so I will say it here 😂 she acts like she has worked her way up in the world - you go to the same events as your sister and have the same sponsorships (well, she’s left out of the big ones unless it’s Manson margiela shelling yet another perfume), Megan let Faye and her boring boyfriend take over the house when they moved out, most of us have to save for the luxury and she is always posting like she bought it - everyone knows! 😅 oh how her boyfriend looks dead in the eyes on every picture and, for someone that is just a normie working a 9-5, had completely changed his style hahahaha, like pressure much?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just came here to post this.

wtf does she look like, creased pjs. Doesn’t help that Amy looks so glam and chic. Major fail in my opinion.
I think half of the old season trends were meant to be feathered cuffs disguised as pj’s… but her lip flip looks so bad 😅

Reactions: 2
Amy is such a classic beauty, she can make anyone look like chopped liver. Especially when they’re wearing creased PJ’s to events. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did she post a video saying “the scary news is” 😂 she lives in a hand-me-down house with zero excitement and no friends, give us something

And the mini pecks she gives her boyfriend in their “holiday” pics like she wants to pull away, um, red flag

Reactions: 5
Why did she post a video saying “the scary news is” 😂 she lives in a hand-me-down house with zero excitement and no friends, give us something

And the mini pecks she gives her boyfriend in their “holiday” pics like she wants to pull away, um, red flag
she looks like a grandma and also kisses him like one 😂

Reactions: 4
Another campaign you “starred” in for - checks notes- revolution 😅, as your sister gets the job too? Revolutionary!

Nice of her to call the glasto line up tit on stories.

Loads of people, this year especially, have been priced out of going glasto as it’s £300+. Let alone be successful on ticket day. Check your privilege.

if you and yer skinny lips don’t like the line up, cancel your ticket so someone else can go pet x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice of her to call the glasto line up tit on stories.

Loads of people, this year especially, have been priced out of going glasto as it’s £300+. Let alone be successful on ticket day. Check your privilege.

if you and yer skinny lips don’t like the line up, cancel your ticket so someone else can go pet x
I was lucky enough to get a ticket and I'm so pleased with the line up, she's just bitter af 🤣 i'm sure she would change her tune if a brand chose to take her to Glasto (or any festival for that matter) for free

Reactions: 7
I was lucky enough to get a ticket and I'm so pleased with the line up, she's just bitter af 🤣 i'm sure she would change her tune if a brand chose to take her to Glasto (or any festival for that matter) for free
I think it’s great! I’d be chuffed with it. Loads more to be announced too.
It’s like her doing a weird brag for having a ticket but by shitting on it? Pfft

She seems like the type of person who if she says a band is rubbish, you’re not allowed to disagree with her. She’s just right.

whether you like the artists or not, they have an absolute British icon performing one of his last ever shows alongside one of Britain’s biggest rock bands and bloody Guns N Roses - it’s pretty impressive even if it’s not your thing!

Reactions: 7
10A757E8-BC56-48A3-8808-F611685D9DCF.jpeg

to cheer Faye up following her glasto line up trauma, joe lycett painted her portrait 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glasto is so big with so many stages and areas you could see loads of acts not listed, comedy, circus etc and not even go to the main stage and have a great time.

None of the headliners bother me but I know I would have a an amazing time if I went.

The thing that’s tit about the Glasto lineup is the complete lack of diversity across the headliners (an all white male line up- and the organisers have acknowledged that) but it annoys me that she can be arsed to moan about the line up and not mention that part Considering at one point she was (in fairness) the more outspoken one of the two of them on stuff like this.

Instead she’s just posted a turd emoji thinking that’ll do. Probably only moaning cause she’s jealous of anyone who's actually going.

• Heart
The thing that’s tit about the Glasto lineup is the complete lack of diversity across the headliners (an all white male line up- and the organisers have acknowledged that) but it annoys me that she can be arsed to moan about the line up and not mention that part Considering at one point she was (in fairness) the more outspoken one of the two of them on stuff like this.

Instead she’s just posted a turd emoji thinking that’ll do. Probably only moaning cause she’s jealous of anyone who's actually going.
I think she has a ticket? I seem to remember on ticket day she posted about being successful- she probably thought Taylor was a certainty. But yeh if that was about the lack of diversity then she needs to say it with her whole chest! Not just the poo emoji 😅

Reactions: 1