Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Her new haircut looks soooo severe on her. In her profile pic on Insta it looks much softer. She'll deffo be having post-chop regret soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Mermaid456

Funny as for me, Glasto is never the place to bring brand new outfits, I always reserve my shitty jeans for festivals !

123harry456

Anyone else find it funny the tag along didn’t get the invite to fashion week as hwr BFF/ sis wasn’t there hahah

aimzalicious

VIP Member
2 years Perhaps? What's more pathetic his whole life revolving around the ellaby and GC or GC also calling him his best friend.
Is anyone under the assumption that faye has just settled to fit in with Megan more?
^ yes, I always thought the same about the settling thing, "Megan has settled so I'm going to do it too". Imagine if her and Paddy get engaged as well. I hope not. I'm not a fan of Faye, but she can do better than him.

lauzyess

I mean, I don't know about that, it was begging for some life and a bit of a lift... But jaysus christ ⚠🍌🟡🕶
Sorry I meant a while ago like before the short short hair. Wondering if that’s the same time she started going to rcnq or whatever it’s called

ekl2000

VIP Member
I was lucky enough to get a ticket and I'm so pleased with the line up, she's just bitter af 🤣 i'm sure she would change her tune if a brand chose to take her to Glasto (or any festival for that matter) for free
I think it’s great! I’d be chuffed with it. Loads more to be announced too.
It’s like her doing a weird brag for having a ticket but by shitting on it? Pfft

Reactions: 2

BillieR

Chatty Member
Her recent add has made me feel quite uncomfortable. Pretending she’d like someone to pay her rent for a few months when she has a fake overpaid job taking photos of herself…gross. Also, she really does get the bargain basement paid ads compared to her sister. This so called “sassy” bitch must really hate that.
What's the ad

Reactions: 2