Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Sickening when they’re getting £100s of stuff for free and then flogging it, as well as getting paid for the ad. It’s a shame companies don’t encourage influencers to show a piece in a few outfits over a period of time to discourage fast fashion
They do have legally declare it as part of their earnings, like having a company car. lets hope no one alerts the inland revenue to all Faye's gifted from her sister clothing she then resells.
I know people like this. It’s always the ones that coast through life who cannot hack it when being asked to explain themselves or to view things in a different light. It’s as though you’re doing them a massive displeasure.

There’s an underbelly of feeling discomfort and ridicule with the reaction a privileged person gives after you’ve ‘called them out’ for something - anything. (I know it’s not every individual). A belittling disapproval.
It’s as though they take pleasure from it? So superior that anyone who speaks must be at fault.
I don’t understand it but it’s a pattern I’ve continued to see for a long time. They need a wide berth - as do the Ellabys! Time for a career change.
the 'power's has gone to their heads.

Reactions: 2

Voyeurofcrap

The new bob cut looks shite and does nothing for her harsh face eeeek. At least the long messy hair gave her some softness.

• Haha

BillieR

Chatty Member
The reel she posted tonight it is so so yellow it’s horrendous! Her hair was so nice before, is it this hairdresser that’s just fucked their hair up?
I mean, I don't know about that, it was begging for some life and a bit of a lift... But jaysus christ ⚠🍌🟡🕶

Does anyone think she might be autistic? She always looks so awkward in videos, especially the recent TikTok of her at the Taylor Swift concert

BillieR

Chatty Member
Is this holiday she is on an ad or a self funded vacay? Is she friends with those other influencers or have they all been paid to go?

lauzyess

The reel she posted tonight it is so so yellow it’s horrendous! Her hair was so nice before, is it this hairdresser that’s just fucked their hair up?

gemgemgemgem1990

Just came here to post this.

wtf does she look like, creased pjs. Doesn’t help that Amy looks so glam and chic. Major fail in my opinion.
I think half of the old season trends were meant to be feathered cuffs disguised as pj’s… but her lip flip looks so bad 😅

emsbee

I don’t really keep up with Faye anymore but she came up on my for you page. Does she actually have ADHD or is she just using it as a way to say she procrastinates?

Attachments

Reactions: 1