Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s pretty rude to ask someone that but she really does look pregnant here! Anyone else see it? I literally thought i had missed the pregnancy announcement 😩 if I was her I’d get that post deleted ASAPView attachment 514239View attachment 514240
Shouldn't that be "to a person with a uterus', not 'to a woman.'

Faye's showing her age with outdated terms. The gen z's and their gen z money will go elsewhere!!

From that venomous response I assume paddy's not been very interested in her of late. Girl needs to release some tension. Also she has been advertising Cornettos, maybe just admit it's a research pouch?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nana Faye is at it again calling out another brand (Shein) for copying an item of clothing from Meg’s brand. So bleeping funny considering Saturday is just Megan copying from other people / brands ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nana Faye is at it again calling out another brand (Shein) for copying an item of clothing from Meg’s brand. So bleeping funny considering Saturday is just Megan copying from other people / brands ☠
Pipe down Faye, I doubt Shein have ever heard of Saturday. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to completely unique in clothes designing these days as Megan obviously knows, as her stuff isn’t exactly original is it Faye?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the thing is saturday don't even sell that colourway anymore?? surely they're not competitors if it was a limited release

Reactions: 6
She wants a chair for her ‘office’ erm does she even have a job? Such a bleeping ranty little freeloader. Can’t stand her but had a look at her stories for context!

• Haha
Try argos faye love. Or amazon, just select office chair with good enough reviews and then, here is the tricky part, enter your payment details, next wait for it to arrive! Your account will be debited for the amount of the chair plus delivery at the end of the month, you remember this stuff surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Faye DID NOT wear socks and heels on Megan’s hen do night out 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Faye DID NOT wear socks and heels on Megan’s hen do night out 😂 actually appalled, what a mental patient
Hmmmm not really okay to use the term ‘mental patient’ for a whoooooooole load of reasons. Crack on with bashing their socks/shoe combo’s but probs worth using other less offensive terms

Reactions: 13
I can’t understand why this bish doesn’t have a hundred threads about her. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t understand why this bish doesn’t have a hundred threads about her. She is vile.
The other thing that gets under my skin is how somehow followers are fawning at her being the ‘edgier’ sister...? Just because you wear DMs, the odd slipknot tee, a touch of leather and was late to the Nirvana game doesn’t cancel out the fact that you are devoted to One Night Lonely and Taylor Sh*t - !!!! This means you are an absolute faker and just a glorified jumped up fashion horse.
Come on people, you’re letting yourselves down!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The sass on her q&a about someone asking if she lives in Megan’s old house has me howling

• Haha
The sass on her q&a about someone asking if she lives in Megan’s old house has me howling
Lol the fact she’s answered it with that amount of sass rather than ignoring it or replying breezily shows exactly how many people have asked, and thus shows how many people see her as a complete coattail rider of her sister (which she is). She just needs to own it and stop being so stinky in her replies when the people asking questions are the people keeping her relevant therefore kept financially! X

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14