Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quite enjoyed her new reel tbh, but genuinely a tad concerned by how many products shes using?! 😳

Reactions: 1
Why is she fishing for a free stay in a London hotel. It’s so obvious haha. Incoming ad pr stay at a five star London hotel 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
quite enjoyed her new reel tbh, but genuinely a tad concerned by how many products shes using?! 😳
I agree - who uses that many products in real life? Faue has fine hair too, she would need to wash it again the next day as it would look greasey and weighed down.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but does she not brush her teeth?! Considering the amount of "pr" products she gets off her sisters back its crazy she can't get a decent brow on fleek 😅
Omg her brows are AWFUL!! So far apart and too defined. The laminated brow trend needs to go

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Weirdest story thread. They look like they fit a dream but she’s informing us a 25 would be better. Babe, we weren’t part of your purchase. Who gives a tit. Just show them if you like them like any other purchase. Bizarre.

• Haha
God I really hate talking about weight gain and weight loss (and I’m really sorry if I offend anyone) but she has got very very skinny. This is coming from someone with a sister who’s suffering really bad with an eating disorder for the past two years so I can spot it a mile off. I’ve been thinking this for a few weeks now but didn’t want to mention it on the thread. I can really see it on her face around her jaw. She may be a witch but seeing what my sister has been through, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Or I could be totally wrong but the jeans size thing set alarms for me.

And again, really sorry if this post triggers anyone.

Reactions: 8
She’s gone from being a 10/11 when living in London to a 6 I’d say. Looks very different.

Reactions: 3
she just HAD to mention that the jeans and dress were too big didn't she. also now i know why it was megan who did youtube and not faye - her voice has zero inflection whatsoever

• Haha
Tbf Megan and Faye have both got the bone structure that can be really ageing

Reactions: 3
TW: weight and eating disorders

Wasn’t it that long ago someone commented on one of her photos asking if she was pregnant? I think because of the angle of the camera. I would hate to think that has triggered her into some sort of disorder now because she is looking really skinny and the fact she’s had to go on stories and say to people she’s an XS looks like she’s trying to prove a point to the people that thought she looked big?

TW: weight and eating disorders

Wasn’t it that long ago someone commented on one of her photos asking if she was pregnant? I think because of the angle of the camera. I would hate to think that has triggered her into some sort of disorder now because she is looking really skinny and the fact she’s had to go on stories and say to people she’s an XS looks like she’s trying to prove a point to the people that thought she looked big?
omg yes I remember this. It would not surprise me if that was the trigger, it obviously really got to her which I’m sure anyone would be upset by it too. Look I know we’re on tattle so I’m not sure I’m in a position to say this but I don’t understand why people comment nasty things on people’s instagrams. Even though Faye doesn’t really have the best track record so I can’t really defend her.

Reactions: 4
omg yes I remember this. It would not surprise me if that was the trigger, it obviously really got to her which I’m sure anyone would be upset by it too. Look I know we’re on tattle so I’m not sure I’m in a position to say this but I don’t understand why people comment nasty things on people’s instagrams. Even though Faye doesn’t really have the best track record so I can’t really defend her.
yeah some good points here- especially as like you say, if people have had an ED or know someone that has they’ll know how devastating it can be and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

I personally wouldn’t leave a comment like that on someone’s Insta, but the Ellaby’s seem to be a bit of a different breed to any influencer I’ve come across before. In that there is clear proof (Faye’s tweets) as well as a LOT of personal experiences from people where you can clearly see that Megan and Faye are very nasty individuals who seem to think it’s fine to bully people for their appearance. Like if she’s going to go around tweeting stuff about people being ugly, and bullying her schoolmates for being ‘fat’ (a size 12 🥴) then she can’t be surprised or upset when people do it back to her? If she’s been triggered by someone saying she looks big, then I wonder how many people over a size 14 went to buy something from Saturday only to find they were too ‘big’ to be catered for! I’m not defending people commenting nasty things on her insta, if that’s what’s triggered weight loss then that’s really sad. But she’s part of the reason toxicity around people’s looks exists- because she’s one of the worst offenders for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she actually do this though? Like is there proof? Can’t stand her but hate lazy stories.

I’d say threatening people’s parents whilst travelling to their house during a lockdown is an alarm bell for therapy but okay