Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you completely, there should be a clause in press/gifted contracts that if you're gifted an item of clothing you're not allowed to re-sell online but perhaps give to charity? They diminish the real beauty of what fashion / clothes is all about. Most just behave like magpies jumping up at at shiny objects momentarily then disregard it as quickly as they put up another post with another outfit!

Reactions: 15
Yes that’s a great point. It’s nice to know someone who shares the same views. I hope it gains some traction at some point, but I don’t know how these things come to light. How did the AD declaring grow into a thing that was made mandatory?

Reactions: 5
I agree with you completely, there should be a clause in press/gifted contracts that if you're gifted an item of clothing you're not allowed to re-sell online but perhaps give to charity? They diminish the real beauty of what fashion / clothes is all about. Most just behave like magpies jumping up at at shiny objects momentarily then disregard it as quickly as they put up another post with another outfit!
Sickening when they’re getting £100s of stuff for free and then flogging it, as well as getting paid for the ad. It’s a shame companies don’t encourage influencers to show a piece in a few outfits over a period of time to discourage fast fashion

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Posted this on Megan’s thread before realising Faye had her own.

I got into a conversation with Faye Ellaby once about politics. I was very middle ground and not at all rude. I was trying to say that it’s important to see both sides of the coin and understand why people might vote for someone that you disagree with (e.g Trump), and she was really rude and then blocked me.

I’m no Trump supporter by the way, not in the slightest, but if you don’t understand why people vote for someone that goes so against your beliefs, then you aren’t understanding where we are as a society. You have to see both sides in order to repair the situation.

Anyway, this isn’t about politics. It was about the really rude way Faye responded to a conversation on Twitter that she started!

I’ve no time for either sister. Wish cancel culture would eat them up.

Reactions: 9
Faye turning the comments off on all posts featuring the new dog. Why? Probably because she visited a breeder to purchase said puppy in the middle of pandemic. She will also likely get roasted for not considering adopting a dog - many dogs purchased during the first lockdown have now been abandoned/given to shelters so there are a lot more that need a home.
Predictable behaviour from the Ellaby gang as always

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Faye turning the comments off on all posts featuring the new dog. Why? Probably because she visited a breeder to purchase said puppy in the middle of pandemic. She will also likely get roasted for not considering adopting a dog - many dogs purchased during the first lockdown have now been abandoned/given to shelters so there are a lot more that need a home.
They're not cut out for this influencer life at all. They can dish out tit but can't take the slightest bit of criticism. Don't understand how they can get through life relying on their privilege 🤢

Reactions: 9
They're not cut out for this influencer life at all. They can dish out tit but can't take the slightest bit of criticism. Don't understand how they can get through life relying on their privilege 🤢
I know people like this. It’s always the ones that coast through life who cannot hack it when being asked to explain themselves or to view things in a different light. It’s as though you’re doing them a massive displeasure.

There’s an underbelly of feeling discomfort and ridicule with the reaction a privileged person gives after you’ve ‘called them out’ for something - anything. (I know it’s not every individual). A belittling disapproval.
It’s as though they take pleasure from it? So superior that anyone who speaks must be at fault.
I don’t understand it but it’s a pattern I’ve continued to see for a long time. They need a wide berth - as do the Ellabys! Time for a career change.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just checked and the comments aren’t turned off... Maybe it’s just set to people who follow her can comment ?

I just checked and the comments aren’t turned off... Maybe it’s just set to people who follow her can comment ?
In that case, I stand corrected haha! Obviously I don't follow her but the rest of my statement was true 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sickening when they’re getting £100s of stuff for free and then flogging it, as well as getting paid for the ad. It’s a shame companies don’t encourage influencers to show a piece in a few outfits over a period of time to discourage fast fashion
They do have legally declare it as part of their earnings, like having a company car. lets hope no one alerts the inland revenue to all Faye's gifted from her sister clothing she then resells.
I know people like this. It’s always the ones that coast through life who cannot hack it when being asked to explain themselves or to view things in a different light. It’s as though you’re doing them a massive displeasure.

There’s an underbelly of feeling discomfort and ridicule with the reaction a privileged person gives after you’ve ‘called them out’ for something - anything. (I know it’s not every individual). A belittling disapproval.
It’s as though they take pleasure from it? So superior that anyone who speaks must be at fault.
I don’t understand it but it’s a pattern I’ve continued to see for a long time. They need a wide berth - as do the Ellabys! Time for a career change.
the 'power's has gone to their heads.

Reactions: 2
42DA6729-0377-4589-82C3-EEA3D9A01F14.jpeg

Dear god, almost didn’t recognise him. Paddy looks dead inside after a year locked down with Nana Faye 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paddy looks like the old guy in my parents' village who lives in his car...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just came on to say that every single influencer on my timeline has shared something about Sarah Everard or Reclaim the Streets except her. I don’t know why it’s rubbing me up the wrong way, maybe it’s because she’s posting lots, it’s just a lot of inane tit. I’m probably overreacting but it comes across as tone deaf to me with everything going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just came on to say that every single influencer on my timeline has shared something about Sarah Everard or Reclaim the Streets except her. I don’t know why it’s rubbing me up the wrong way, maybe it’s because she’s posting lots, it’s just a lot of inane tit. I’m probably overreacting but it comes across as tone deaf to me with everything going on.
She said she was deleting Twitter because It was upsetting for her.
That was it, megan had radio silence too.

Reactions: 4
They both probably don’t want to post something in case it backfires on them and someone brings up George and his behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 11