Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the fact she’s answered it with that amount of sass rather than ignoring it or replying breezily shows exactly how many people have asked, and thus shows how many people see her as a complete coattail rider of her sister (which she is). She just needs to own it and stop being so stinky in her replies when the people asking questions are the people keeping her relevant therefore kept financially! X
The only weird thing about the situation is that she’s tried to pretend it’s a completely different house for like 2 years and that we all wouldn’t notice 🤷‍♀️ ?!

Reactions: 20
Has Faye mentioned where she’s heading this weekend? (Just seen a story of Wilma in the car of them saying they’re almost at their destination). Lots of people guessing it’s Megan’s wedding this weekend with her taking a break?

Reactions: 9
Has Faye mentioned where she’s heading this weekend? (Just seen a story of Wilma in the car of them saying they’re almost at their destination). Lots of people guessing it’s Megan’s wedding this weekend with her taking a break?
Don’t think she’s mentioned. If it is for the wedding I do feel kinda bad that it’s going to be a washout. The weather in Yorkshire ain’t looking great today 🌧

Reactions: 8
Lol the fact she’s answered it with that amount of sass rather than ignoring it or replying breezily shows exactly how many people have asked, and thus shows how many people see her as a complete coattail rider of her sister (which she is). She just needs to own it and stop being so stinky in her replies when the people asking questions are the people keeping her relevant therefore kept financially! X
Exactly, and I think it’s HILARIOUS that the reason she bought it is because she ‘loved’ the house.
Absolute bollocks, if she’s from the part which other tattlers have hinted on then that area is quite hit and miss on some roads and the locals are, lets say, an acquired taste. She’s in that house because competition to grab a decent house here now is ridiculous and she would never be able to get a decent one on a good road/area in reality. This is a nice terrace but in a less desirable part. Just like a downsized version of what your sisters doing, who also lives in ‘Prestwich’.

- Just to add, I have no judgement over anyone living within areas, I am from a part ‘rougher’ then this area, but I would never gloss over it and it infuriates me that Faye is showing this filtered reality to her followers that she can have it all at her age. Someone might look at her and think she’s in her twenties, lives in a great area near Heaton Park, goes to all these fancy cafes locally and I would like to shine the reality on this circus that she is clearly carefully orchestrating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"We" bought it? Stop pretending you or Paddy had any sort of input Faye. That was bought for her fully from her parents and Megan. Lucky cow.

• Haha
Does anybody know what is Paddy's job?

I guess faye is a micro influencer, for when brands couldn't afford Megan. Now that Megan is a married mother I can assume younger fresher brands will go towards faye and leave the early years / parent stuff to Megan to sell.

Still amazing she has a house, no one working as a fashion buyer at BooHoo or wherever she was would be able to buy independently. I don't think paddy will be on the deeds though? Too risky that he would leave and take his half of the equity from chez ellaby.

• Haha
Does anybody know what is Paddy's job?

I guess faye is a micro influencer, for when brands couldn't afford Megan. Now that Megan is a married mother I can assume younger fresher brands will go towards faye and leave the early years / parent stuff to Megan to sell.

Still amazing she has a house, no one working as a fashion buyer at BooHoo or wherever she was would be able to buy independently. I don't think paddy will be on the deeds though? Too risky that he would leave and take his half of the equity from chez ellaby.
I know from good sources that he works in sales so he could actually be earning the dollar in the household

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know from good sources that he works in sales so he could actually be earning the dollar in the household
Interesting, I saw his as an out of work bitcoin enthusiast with a penchant for latte art.

Seriously if he is in the black he should leave her and never look back. She seems so mean, and has a real sourness look.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t understand why this bish doesn’t have a hundred threads about her. She is vile.
oh my goodness YES I have created an account here as I could not keep quiet anymore about how truly vile this girl is so Hello everyone!
It was the snide comment about it being 'bizarre' for people to ask if she bought Megan's house that did it for me..... to her followers who literally pay her bills? who does she think she is?
She comes across a truly horrible person and no surprise to find out she is nothing more than a troll herself.
Looked on her twitter and hilariously someone called her out for her hypocritical BS (hope I can insert these images correctly) No response from Faye though....

tweets.JPG

tweets2.JPG

Maybe Wayne Rooney should send his mum round to Megan's old house to tell you off Faye!

New editor at Teen Vogue got the sack immediately after old racist tweets like this emerged..... oh dear oh dear Faye

1625480593571.png

1625480624571.png

I'm not really a fan of 'cancel culture' but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of this girl , unlike her sister and sister's sleazy fiancee does not even have the common sense to delete these, especially with the recent case of Chrissy Teigen ' "There is simply no excuse for my past horrible tweets," wrote Teigen, who is married to singer John Legend. "I was a troll, full stop. And I am so sorry."

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Wow - nasty piece of work!

oh my goodness YES I have created an account here as I could not keep quiet anymore about how truly vile this girl is so Hello everyone!
It was the snide comment about it being 'bizarre' for people to ask if she bought Megan's house that did it for me..... to her followers who literally pay her bills? who does she think she is?
She comes across a truly horrible person and no surprise to find out she is nothing more than a troll herself.
Looked on her twitter and hilariously someone called her out for her hypocritical BS (hope I can insert these images correctly) No response from Faye though....

View attachment 648515

View attachment 648518
Maybe Wayne Rooney should send his mum round to Megan's old house to tell you off Faye!

New editor at Teen Vogue got the sack immediately after old racist tweets like this emerged..... oh dear oh dear Faye

View attachment 648520
View attachment 648523

I'm not really a fan of 'cancel culture' but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of this girl , unlike her sister and sister's sleazy fiancee does not even have the common sense to delete these, especially with the recent case of Chrissy Teigen ' "There is simply no excuse for my past horrible tweets," wrote Teigen, who is married to singer John Legend. "I was a troll, full stop. And I am so sorry."

Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD- WHAT ON EARTH???? The racist comments especially????? Wonder if her management know? Shame she's still quite a nobody otherwise this stuff would hit the papers.

I am going to absolutely LOVE contacting every brand she next works with to send them these tweets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“I’m losing loads of followers lately for posting pictures of my dog”

Who’s going to tell her...? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so gobby and opiniated. Can't see her ever apologising!
I really wanna get these out somehow, smug c*nt deserves it… it happened to another “influencer” about a year ago and after reactivating her account about a fortnight ago she’s taking the brunt of it now. HOW do we make this possible? Lol

Reactions: 9

View attachment 648515

View attachment 648518

View attachment 648520
View attachment 648523

Why are brands working with her?!
The T4 crowds are probably a lot of the people following her tbh. they should all stop, immediately.
Did the stop Asian hate coverage have no effect on her?
She would do almost anything to have muse matt pay her the tinest bit of attention let's be real here.
Also she, her sis and paddy are hardly classic model material, why all the lookist. comments? Beauty is more than skin deep girl, her sourness is off-putting. She actually looks mean, and it turns out she's a real bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I’m losing loads of followers lately for posting pictures of my dog”

Who’s going to tell her...? 😬
Absolutely HOWLING that Faye is blaming losing followers on her DOG

Nothing to do with the fact that you are an odious hypocrite.

Crying ‘stinky vibes’ when an influencer asks for a free meal. But quite OK for you and your equally ‘stinky’ sister to get freebie haircuts, another industry badly hit by the pandemic... how does that work then Faye?

Seriously think there is something very off with this person. She is in her mid 20s (?) still tweeting immature nonsense like this. What, a mainstream radio station playing mainstream music makes them ‘DICKS’? Probably miffed they didn’t play her request of One Night Only....😂

Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely HOWLING that Faye is blaming losing followers on her DOG

Nothing to do with the fact that you are an odious hypocrite.

Crying ‘stinky vibes’ when an influencer asks for a free meal. But quite OK for you and your equally ‘stinky’ sister to get freebie haircuts, another industry badly hit by the pandemic... how does that work then Faye?

Seriously think there is something very off with this person. She is in her mid 20s (?) still tweeting immature nonsense like this. What, a mainstream radio station playing mainstream music makes them ‘DICKS’? Probably miffed they didn’t play her request of One Night Only....😂

View attachment 649942
Honestly thought that tweet was one from years ago. Why the need to call them ‘dicks’,?
Why on Earth to brands want to walk with her? Can imagine how demanding be belittling she is to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder what the response would be if there were tweets saying the Saturday team are such DICKS for not issuing refunds, providing customer service, making inclusive sizing, using diversity in their marketing or even just not being true to size and a XL being equivalent to a UK 12?

Small bUiZzInEsS and bEkInDddd would probably make an appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ahahaha she’s put the song “pretty woman” as the backdrop to her latest reel 😂.

Tumbleweed…………

• Haha
Reactions: 10