Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t understand why this bish doesn’t have a hundred threads about her. She is vile.
oh my goodness YES I have created an account here as I could not keep quiet anymore about how truly vile this girl is so Hello everyone!
It was the snide comment about it being 'bizarre' for people to ask if she bought Megan's house that did it for me..... to her followers who literally pay her bills? who does she think she is?
She comes across a truly horrible person and no surprise to find out she is nothing more than a troll herself.
Looked on her twitter and hilariously someone called her out for her hypocritical BS (hope I can insert these images correctly) No response from Faye though....

tweets.JPG

tweets2.JPG

Maybe Wayne Rooney should send his mum round to Megan's old house to tell you off Faye!

New editor at Teen Vogue got the sack immediately after old racist tweets like this emerged..... oh dear oh dear Faye

1625480593571.png

1625480624571.png

I'm not really a fan of 'cancel culture' but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of this girl , unlike her sister and sister's sleazy fiancee does not even have the common sense to delete these, especially with the recent case of Chrissy Teigen ' "There is simply no excuse for my past horrible tweets," wrote Teigen, who is married to singer John Legend. "I was a troll, full stop. And I am so sorry."

• Wow
Reactions: 40
“I’m losing loads of followers lately for posting pictures of my dog”

Who’s going to tell her...? 😬
Absolutely HOWLING that Faye is blaming losing followers on her DOG

Nothing to do with the fact that you are an odious hypocrite.

Crying ‘stinky vibes’ when an influencer asks for a free meal. But quite OK for you and your equally ‘stinky’ sister to get freebie haircuts, another industry badly hit by the pandemic... how does that work then Faye?

Seriously think there is something very off with this person. She is in her mid 20s (?) still tweeting immature nonsense like this. What, a mainstream radio station playing mainstream music makes them ‘DICKS’? Probably miffed they didn’t play her request of One Night Only....😂

Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Humble pie

I'm shocked a thread for faye hasn't popped up sooner. She is a vile bully and wont change. Anyone who went to our school, or knows her friends will tell you this. Her insta stories make me cringe, trying to show her followers she cares about charities, racism, homophobes etc. It just isn't her. She's posting these things to look a certain way when infact shes guilty of being all these terrible things.
She is obsessed with herself and ruthlessly criticizes anyone she believes isn't worthy of her presence. She's a real hard bitch and i can absolutely back up the comment on megans forum about them being awful to anyone over a size 10. She thinks shes kate moss snorting coke to stay thin. Hasnt changed one bit since she was younger!!!! Dunno who those sisters think they are. They're both just wealthy chavs from prestwich who decided to stick a pair of flares on and develop a larger than life ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Wonder what the response would be if there were tweets saying the Saturday team are such DICKS for not issuing refunds, providing customer service, making inclusive sizing, using diversity in their marketing or even just not being true to size and a XL being equivalent to a UK 12?

Small bUiZzInEsS and bEkInDddd would probably make an appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

bookwormbex

View attachment 193071

Faye continuing to make the original poster feel like shit.

Also I think comparing your lips (which tbh 99.9% of us don't give a shit about, we take more offense at your terrible personality) to physical conditions such as vitiligo and loose skin is a bit of a reach. People get bullied for conditions and physical aspects such as the ones listed. And lets be honest, from the stories we've heard about Faye at school, she'd be the one doing the bullying.
Wow. Faye has literally pointed out 90% of those things about me, to me and behind my back who is she trying to be?!?!?!?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Seven of Nine

The post is 100% accurate, PLT is horrific for its treatment of their garment workers and also for their impact on the planet and fast fashion constantly promoting consuming and buying. But Faye promotes the same only she thinks she’s better because she’s not buying PLT and is buying expensive “sustainable clothing” but she’s constantly buying new clothes and pushing it to her followers. And she does nothing for promoting sustainablity and she’s worked for these fast fashion brands without any acknowledgement of her part or how to improve. Part of the problem, no self awareness and no accountability

Reactions: 22

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

I couldn’t think of anything worse than being an influencer - having to looking good all day everyday? Fuck that. I demolished my boyfriends leftover birthday cake this morning and spent most of the day looking / feeling like Bruce Bogtrotter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

goldrings111

“I’m losing loads of followers lately for posting pictures of my dog”

Who’s going to tell her...? 😬

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
OH MY GOD- WHAT ON EARTH???? The racist comments especially????? Wonder if her management know? Shame she's still quite a nobody otherwise this stuff would hit the papers.

I am going to absolutely LOVE contacting every brand she next works with to send them these tweets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Emelina

19721DCA-2595-42CD-85A1-A970504687C3.jpeg

“One to watch” really? REALLY? c’mon now. We’ve suffered enough. 2020 you’re a lil bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AllieB

Lol the fact she’s answered it with that amount of sass rather than ignoring it or replying breezily shows exactly how many people have asked, and thus shows how many people see her as a complete coattail rider of her sister (which she is). She just needs to own it and stop being so stinky in her replies when the people asking questions are the people keeping her relevant therefore kept financially! X
The only weird thing about the situation is that she’s tried to pretend it’s a completely different house for like 2 years and that we all wouldn’t notice 🤷‍♀️ ?!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Try argos faye love. Or amazon, just select office chair with good enough reviews and then, here is the tricky part, enter your payment details, next wait for it to arrive! Your account will be debited for the amount of the chair plus delivery at the end of the month, you remember this stuff surely.

• Haha

nittygrittyditty91

Whooo does Faye think she is “just to say, don’t buy stuff you don’t need, you know over consumption and all that”. Well Faye you can fuck right off with your big bag of asos sample sale and clothes you only wear once. Preach to yourself.

• Sick
  • Heart

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Nana Faye is at it again calling out another brand (Shein) for copying an item of clothing from Meg’s brand. So fucking funny considering Saturday is just Megan copying from other people / brands ☠

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
View attachment 167217

“One to watch” really? REALLY? c’mon now. We’ve suffered enough. 2020 you’re a lil bitch.
They need to rephrase this a lil bit. How about, "After a stint down in London, she copied her sister and moved back up North and now is firmly rooted on the coattails of Megan Ellaby where she rides along comfortably"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

RubyShell

Faye always has a very off / short vibe about her, I once had an issue with one of my Saturday by Megan Ellaby orders and i'm guessing it was her replying, was completely short with me and passing the buck - when it was an issue with their side! She tried to portray this take no bullshit attitude but she comes across as unapproachable. Never trust someone with thin lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 19