Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried the Juliette Has a Gun range testers a while back, and was totally underwhelmed by them.
I tried Juliette Has a Gun "Lipstick Fever" because I worry that my favourite Prada Candy Gloss, which smells like lipstick/makeup, will be discontinued. But did not like Lipstick Fever at all. I guess the search for a potential replacement continues ...

I’m looking to get my Mum some perfume for her birthday. Her usual scents are Estée Lauder Beautiful and Ellie Saab Girl of Now. Any recommendations for something similar to those?
I don't know if its similar in terms of the notes, but my Mum loves Beautiful too and also loves Givenchy Very Irresistible.

I will always love Miss Dior - it just smells expensive and reminds me of being in duty free :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh I love this thread :love:.

Chanel Chance au fraiche
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid
BR540
Gucci Flora
YSL Black Opium
And Other Stories Sicilian Sunrise (a wee cheapy but so lovely)

I’m probably a basic witch but I just want to smell beautiful. I can’t get into these niche brands or whatever a lot of YouTubers try to shill. I don’t want to smell like tobacco and leather, thanks!

Reactions: 5
Coco chanel
Chanel chance eau fraiche
DKNY women - Perfect holiday perfume
D&G light blue
Armani she

Reactions: 2
I love Hypnotique Poison. As I'm too tight to fork out 75 quid for a new bottle though, I've been making do with fakes (one of the better ones rejoices in the utterly fantastic moniker of Fatal Snake 😂).

Tried the Juliette Has a Gun range testers a while back, and was totally underwhelmed by them.
I got a tester of Juliette Has A Gun-Vanilla Vibes and fell in love. I can’t justify spending that kind of money on it at the moment, I did find it fairly cheap(for the brand) recently but I need to use up more perfumes before I buy anymore.

Reactions: 1
Alien 👽
Daisy dream
Loverdose

and still even at 28.... sucker for a Britney Spears perfume 🤣🤣🤣 curious has always been my favourite since I was about 12 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I REALLY recommend:

Chanel - eu tendre (smells very expensive and lovely)
Ghost - eclipse (in a little orange shaped moon) smells lovely too!
Britney spears - Glitter fantasy & midnight fantasy (smells amazing)

Also toy by moschino. The bear shaped one. ♥♥♥

Reactions: 4
I got a tester of Juliette Has A Gun-Vanilla Vibes and fell in love. I can’t justify spending that kind of money on it at the moment, I did find it fairly cheap(for the brand) recently but I need to use up more perfumes before I buy anymore.
Vanilla Vibes IMO is very similar to Paco Rabanne Olympea. I would only ever buy one or the other (at the moment I'm using Olympea Aqua which I prefer over the original cuz it's lighter)

Vanilla Vibes IMO is very similar to Paco Rabanne Olympea. I would only ever buy one or the other (at the moment I'm using Olympea Aqua which I prefer over the original cuz it's lighter)
Do you think? I have Olympea and although it has the beachy scent I find Vanilla Vibes much more saltier. I've not tried the Intense one or Aqua though.

Glossier You - You but better type scent, I've been getting so many compliments on it. It's formulated to smell different on everyone, so it's hard to describe... on me its powdery, warm and slightly musky without being heavy.

Dior Miss Dior - I wore this religiously around the time I started going out with my boyfriend so he always associates this smell with me :ROFLMAO: It still takes me back to those days

Other favourites:
Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche (Fresh, citrusy and energising)
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb (Sweet, floral and feminine)
Armani - Acqua di Gioia (Fresh, aquatic, understated)

I will always love Miss Dior - it just smells expensive and reminds me of being in duty free :love:
Miss Dior is so hard to beat! Its gorgeous.

I love as well;

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
YSL Mon Paris
The Body Shop - Night Jasmine (inexpensive but lovely!)
Kenzo World

Reactions: 3
I'm currently wearing Paco Rabanne Olympea but my all time fav is YSL Cinema 💝

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Olympea is lovely. I've just got a sample of The Only One by D&G and I'm in love, I smell like a sophisticated dessert, like a pudding in a Michelin starred restaurant.

Wood Sage and Sea Salt by Jo Malone was a disappointment - smells incredible but evaporated off my skin within about half an hour. I was so sad, the scent was divine.

I’m really into rose scents right now and have Miss Dior Rose N Roses, can anyone recommend another rose scent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.