Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody tried the new Margiela scent Tea Escape? What's it like?
And what about Atelier Bloem line by Malin and Goetz?

Reactions: 1
Some favourites: Dior Hypnotic Poison,Thierry Mulger Angel, Diesel Loverdose.

I’m curious about the new Angel Nova perfume.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried Angel Muse by Thierry Mugler? I'm looking for a chocolatey perfume and don't know if this is straight up chocolate smelling or something weird?

I love perfume and have a big collection, it is not often there is a perfume I can't stand the smell of. My husband bought me Joy by Dior and that was one of those perfumes. To him it smelled lovely but to me it was awful. A really strong scent that seemed like a granny would wear and would give me a headache. Funny thing is, it is very highly rated. And I love Cartier Baiser Vole which would very much be considered an older person scent I think.
Anyway I exchanged it for Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori which I had been wanting for a while. Love the freshness of it.

I tried J'adore today and it was a it bit nothingy. I tried Dior Sauvage as well and that was awful.

Yeah the Dior joy got tepid reviews. Just a bit meh really. Bit sweet and Jennifer Lawrence is dead behind the eyes in the ads....even she's unimpressed by it.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the Samsara (in the new Guerlain Bee bottle?)

It's supposed ot be different to the original Samsara in the red bottle but I wondered by how much it's different?

Has anyone tried the Samsara (in the new Guerlain Bee bottle?)

It's supposed ot be different to the original Samsara in the red bottle but I wondered by how much it's different?
I didn’t even know they had a new one. I remember having that back in the 90s. All I remember is it being super strong and not liking it but wearing it to use it up.

I didn’t even know they had a new one. I remember having that back in the 90s. All I remember is it being super strong and not liking it but wearing it to use it up.
I’m like that with the Tiffany perfume my partner got me for Christmas, I really don’t like it but he’s made comments about how I don’t wear it, do what iv been doing is spraying it on the back of me so I’m not actually smelling it myself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do you guys think of Chanel chance? (The pink one), I got it as a gift and I’m not sure how I feel about it, I’m not sure it’s very ‘me’ 😂 and don’t know what occasion I would wear it for

I’m like that with the Tiffany perfume my partner got me for Christmas, I really don’t like it but he’s made comments about how I don’t wear it, do what iv been doing is spraying it on the back of me so I’m not actually smelling it myself 🥴
Yea I tend to keep the ones I’m not keen on at work so I can use it during the day or maybe ti spritz my car before I get out.

I love Hypnotique Poison. As I'm too tight to fork out 75 quid for a new bottle though, I've been making do with fakes (one of the better ones rejoices in the utterly fantastic moniker of Fatal Snake 😂).

Tried the Juliette Has a Gun range testers a while back, and was totally underwhelmed by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m looking to get my Mum some perfume for her birthday. Her usual scents are Estée Lauder Beautiful and Ellie Saab Girl of Now. Any recommendations for something similar to those?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.