Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For different reasons because they remind of different times in my life....

Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Clinique Happy.

Britney Spears Midnight... something or other DO NOT JUDGE ME 🤣😂🤣😂

I also use the baby perfume agua de colonia by Nenuco
ALL over after my shower every morning 🙂
I adore the stuff, especially in summer because apparently bugs and knats hate the smell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My faves are

prada - candy floral
Dior - blooming bouquet
Thierry mugler - alien

or my favourite cheap perfume is actually Beyoncé - heat rush (the orange one)
I won a little set of 3 Beyoncé perfumes in a work raffle and thought they’d do for cheap work perfume and fell in love with it 🤣 dirt cheap so doesn’t feel wasted wearing it to work

Reactions: 4
Angel ... but the earlier version.

CKOne.

Used to love perfume strips in magazines and bought loads of perfumes (as a result). Most memorable: Poison, Chanel 19, Joseph, Giorgio, Anais Anais.

Reactions: 5
Maison Margelia Beach Walk and Funfair! Such nice scents! Worked on a perfume counter for ten years never smelt anything similar 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maison Margelia Beach Walk and Funfair! Such nice scents! Worked on a perfume counter for ten years never smelt anything similar 🥰🥰
I just love the name beach walk. I need to smell this but could you describe it to me please. And fun fair too!x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My all time fav is YSL Black Opium. It’s pricey but I love it, I’ve been using it for around 5 years now and I’m still not bored of the scent and I always get complimented on it.
This is my fave too and always get compliments on it as well!

La vie est belle ....Lancôme 😍
Pre lock down a waiter asked if I was wearing this as it's his favourite perfume. I was and didn't think anyone would ever pick it out 💕💕

Mine are D&G pour femme and Chanel Allure Sensuelle

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just love the name beach walk. I need to smell this but could you describe it to me please. And fun fair too!x
Sounds daft but nothing really like anything else it’s not overly sweet more of a salty florally smell but lemony. It’s in the Replicia collection, it’s like the smell when you get off the plane at the airport ha! It’s more of a fresh smell and can be worn by women or men. It’s about £80 a bottle, if you can get a sample of it possible of ebay that’s probs best. It lasts literally forever on the skin too xx

• Sad
Sounds daft but nothing really like anything else it’s not overly sweet more of a salty florally smell but lemony. It’s in the Replicia collection, it’s like the smell when you get off the plane at the airport ha! It’s more of a fresh smell and can be worn by women or men. It’s about £80 a bottle, if you can get a sample of it possible of ebay that’s probs best. It lasts literally forever on the skin too xx
Ive seen a replica sample set on John Lewis which I feel very tempted by!!x

Pre lock down a waiter asked if I was wearing this as it's his favourite perfume. I was and didn't think anyone would ever pick it out 💕💕

Mine are D&G pour femme and Chanel Allure Sensuelle
I wear the perfume but trust me, the body lotion is a game changer. I would wear the body lotion instead of the fragrance. It is absolutely insane. I also loved the special edition fragrance they did of it too!

I wear the perfume but trust me, the body lotion is a game changer. I would wear the body lotion instead of the fragrance. It is absolutely insane. I also loved the special edition fragrance they did of it too!
Funfair evening is the other one I like that’s sweet like the flower bomb and Lancôme scents but abit more grown up xx

Favourite daily perfume is Fantasy by Britney Spears. It's been my scent since I was at school and I just haven't found anything as nice or cheap for day to day.

Favourite 'nice' perfume is Valentino - Valentina 😍

Reactions: 6

Oooooohhhhh thank you 😘 on the shopping list now

• Heart
Favourite daily perfume is Fantasy by Britney Spears. It's been my scent since I was at school and I just haven't found anything as nice or cheap for day to day.

Favourite 'nice' perfume is Valentino - Valentina 😍
i don’t care that I’m not 12 Britney does some bloody good perfume 🤣😂🤣
That might be the one I’m thinking of 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

It is lovely 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My favourite ever is Coco Madmoiselle followed very closely by Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess.
These are both pretty pricey though so I like to have some cheaper ones in my stash to use on the daily.

The best high street perfumes are Zara’s. They are so affordable and so nice! They have so many to chose from too. One of my recent favourites is Deep Garden it’s gorgeous.

• Heart
My all time fave is Dolce & Gabbana The One, it’s so sexy and musky and I always get lots of compliments on it!

Chanel no. 5 Can't afford it, so spend weeks hinting to my beloved before my birthday, Christmas etc.
My acting surprised when I receive it doesn't fool him anymore. 😂

Chanel no. 5 Can't afford it, so spend weeks hinting to my beloved before my birthday, Christmas etc.
My acting surprised when I receive it doesn't fool him anymore. 😂
May I ask what age you are? It’s just whilst I find Chanel#5 lovely then I feel like it’s an older women’s smell if you see what I mean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.