FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you whomever it was that mentioned Arsehog thinks he is the next Casey Neistat. I'd never heard of him but am really enjoying his vlogs.

1000 to 1 bet they deliberately went there in order to get sponsored for further freebie stays. They are the biggest scroungers known to Man. Yuk!
Casey has made a fortune being an influencer, along with IJustine

Reactions: 2
I actually don't think it's from Ass's side. Gocilla seems pretty stupid, and she says a lot of stupid stuff. She's definitely slow. I would think it's comes from her side. A lot of their conversation are scripted and they talk about what they are going to say before the cameras roll. Because he wants to make sure that she doesn't say something stupid.
Being stupid doesn't cause autism. What side it comes from no one knows. But Ps lack of intelligence and ridiculous behavior is not a sign that it is from her. There are many highly intelligent people with ASD. There are a good number who post here. Saying that P is dumb so the autism is her fault is a bit insulting... not to P but to people with ASD

She looks like a serial killer. Demented. Crazed. Pissed. Not even a hint of a smile. Real or drawn on!
Omg that's what struck me as off... it looks like a mugshot of a serial killer... like a cross between John Wayne Gacy... and that women who drowned her kids.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems like the consensus is that the IDD came from his side & I had a Ped Neuro show me a book 16 yrs ago that was titled something about Fathers & Autism being linked. I’m sure the book(s) can be found. 🤓

Yeah, no FL river B-roll needed. Nothing to look at. Makes me want to 🤢 seeing dark brown water. My father has always said that FL was built on rotting vegetation, hence the sinkholes. I’m sure there are more detailed geographical explanations on master google. But more fun to pic the rotting soil.
My late ex-husband use to call Florida (which I’ve lived for the past 35 years), “the hole”. And it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not photoshopped!

Here is the link to the video fail:
OH MY!!!!!!
oh I have no words!!!! 😱😱😱LOL I have second hand embarrassment for her LOL - wait no I don't lol she puts herself in these situations LOL
Thank you @Msbullwnkl I will have to have a laugh and watch that live after work! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh God the boat- I hope they vlogged it- it will provide months of endless entertainment. I just have that scene of Laurel and Hardy in my head of them going around in circles on the boat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pigcill definitely has mild IDD- she is pretty slow. Abbie's issues are definitely from her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh God the boat- I hope they vlogged it- it will provide months of endless entertainment. I just have that scene of Laurel and Hardy in my head of them going around in circles on the boat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pigcill definitely has mild IDD- she is pretty slow. Abbie's issues are definitely from her.
I can't wait either. Maybe Kermy we'll have a good time reviewing it. That would be great for everyone because then they're will be actually alcohol left for all of us. The only liquids left there lately are three half empty Gatorade bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isaiah's vlog could be so much better if he talked less and showed more of the gorgeous area he is in.
For a student who was supposedly "gifted", it does not show. At all. Anywhere. I have looked for it.
What shows, is his privledge.
That overshadows everything.
Any hint of intelligence, any hint he has anxiety, any issue he may or may not have is darkened by the smart assed condescending words that he speaks to others.
Hopefully his momny will continue to buy him some "company" whist he's in college.
With his personality, the only friends he will have will be superficial narcissistic Privledged kids like him.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I just could not.
You guys are likely tougher than you think! I never thought I'd be able to do it either, and here I am, lol. I'll admit some days are harder than others. One of mine has begun vocal stimming, just constantly making noise, and it is driving me right up the wall.

You just sorta... do one day at a time. I'll admit to needing to go on meds (covid kinda put things over the edge for me).

I think we get so caught up in the grind, working therapies, that we dont even realise. My mom has two autistic children as well, and when we talk, she always asks, HOW DO YOU DO IT??

And i tell her, this is what your house sounded like when i was in college. I think she blocked it out, lmao.

I appreciate that you guys seem to realize how hard it is. I appreciate it 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you whomever it was that mentioned Arsehog thinks he is the next Casey Neistat. I'd never heard of him but am really enjoying his vlogs.

1000 to 1 bet they deliberately went there in order to get sponsored for further freebie stays. They are the biggest scroungers known to Man. Yuk!
I mentioned Casey a while back but I think another had as well. Glad you are enjoying his vlogs! I think A thinks he’s the Casey Neistat of family vlogs.

• Haha
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....
Silly Stuff and Puff didn't post today. I thought it was her day. I guess she's having a hard time cooking with her kid. How hard is it to make a staged Brand Deal dinner with Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snot covered jewelry at best!! 😂 :sick:
@RocketQueen
I remember you mentioning Kaitlin and Kaidale a month or so ago. I began watching Kaitlin and Kaidale from the start over the weekend. I'm not far enough in it yet to see if she is as bad as A&🐷, however, she does appear to be more hands-on with that little terror of hers 🤷‍♀️

WTF kind of name is Kaidale anyway? The poor kid has enough on his plate for the rest of his life, let alone having a stupid name. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂

As for K and Abbie, I honestly don't know if I can take both of them honking and grunting, but I'm giving it my best! LOL 😂😂:m:m
She’s said before that Kaidale is a combination of her name and his fathers name (his father is not in his life if I remember correctly)

Reactions: 12
Someone fill me in if anything exciting is in Isaiahs vlog. I cant watch him. Ive tried. I can deal with him on FA....but his vlogs, I cant for some reason.
Same here Rocket, I find them extremely boring and his friends don’t even add to it

She quoted wrong, if she wanted “gets it” to be quoted she just quoted “gets” not “gets it”if I was posting as an influencer on the internet I’d be crossing my t’s and spell checking like crazy
This is her FB post..so many errors you can’t even read what she’s trying to say. She’s quite the “influencer” isn’t she?! 🤣

I'm still catching up on the threads here, but just wanted to say I am watching the most recent Vlog idk why but I HATE when P says "YUPP"
like omg I cringe when she says it, idk why lol 😂😅
Anyways I just wanted to vent that out lol happy Monday everyone I have missed you guys! ❣
Also: In my other post a few days ago I had said that I thought Isaiah looked skinnier when he came back home...yea I must have had something wrong with my eyesight that day cause damn! the boy has packed on the pounds!! He should really be careful esp. seeing his parents AKA what his future will be if he keeps eating the way he does.. he used to be pretty fit, hopefully he loses it because health wise its not good (I lost 60lbs it took me a year but I lost 60 and I can tell you I feel SOOOO much better than I used to!
Another thing, in my last post I had said that I was so happy for Isiah, well I feel a bit differently now towards him, I was reading a few threads back and was disgusted about the whole tic tok thing where P basically cheated and Isaiah responds that he was "networking" made me feel real different about him smh..
He looks just like P! His vlog is a total snooze fest btw

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Cant wait for P’s Tues. podcast! 🤔 (as if!)

Ab takes meds that would treat someone w/ hallucinations, etc. Maybe it also helps her sensory issues w/ ceilings. Only they would know if she stares off less at nothing when taking the anti-psychotic? meds. Poor girl.

• Sad
  • Wow
Being stupid doesn't cause autism. What side it comes from no one knows. But Ps lack of intelligence and ridiculous behavior is not a sign that it is from her. There are many highly intelligent people with ASD. There are a good number who post here. Saying that P is dumb so the autism is her fault is a bit insulting... not to P but to people with ASD

Omg that's what struck me as off... it looks like a mugshot of a serial killer... like a cross between John Wayne Gacy... and that women who drowned her kids.
Susan Smith..her x husband actually came into my shop wearing a T shirt saying something like 'My kids who's mother drowned them' with their photos. My employee being young asked why and the man said "I guess she just didn't want to be a mother anymore" It such a sad moment. He had moved into our area.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.