FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrapbooking has been around long before I was alive. The only thing different is now we have Michael's and Hobby Lobby and we have equipment that can make each page look unique. They have Cricut Machine where you can make your own letters and stickers and special papers. There's like three whole Isles in Michaels alone.
So true! I graduated in 1988...just turned 50 last month. (Which btw I LEGIT thought I was turning 49 until my brother so coldly pointed out I am senile and lost a year somehow..LOL) One of my best friends made our little group the most amazing scrapbooks when we graduated. But you know Big P- always the trendsetter lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Scrapbooking has been around long before I was alive. The only thing different is now we have Michael's and Hobby Lobby and we have equipment that can make each page look unique. They have Cricut Machine where you can make your own letters and stickers and special papers. There's like three whole Isles in Michaels alone.
And not sure when Cricut came out, but I think my aunt started in about ‘95? I used to walk the craft aisles 18 yrs ago & could only afford to admire all the cute stickers. 😋

So I still think she’s cutting back w/ Slimelife & they’re going to put more focus & energy into vlogging & traveling. And AirBnB buying. Playing Monopoly w/ their fortune. Google says his net worth is $744k I think. His crooked sperm did him well! Since he isn’t the type to work for the man/woman, it really worked out nicely for him.

• Haha
And not sure when Cricut came out, but I think my aunt started in about ‘95? I used to walk the craft aisles 18 yrs ago & could only afford to admire all the cute stickers. 😋

So I still think she’s cutting back w/ Slimelife & they’re going to put more focus & energy into vlogging & traveling. And AirBnB buying. Playing Monopoly w/ their fortune. Google says his net worth is $744k I think. His crooked sperm did him well! Since he isn’t the type to work for the man/woman, it really worked out nicely for him.
Crooked sperm! No you didnt!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She quoted wrong, if she wanted “gets it” to be quoted she just quoted “gets” not “gets it”if I was posting as an influencer on the internet I’d be crossing my t’s and spell checking like crazy
The woman is barely educated and it shows. So amateurish!

I don’t understand the joy & excitement of FL river water. It looks so gross! 🐊
I'm so glad you said that. Every time they go out on that wretched boat all I can see is a nasty smelly unenticing mud flat with some stagnant water in the middle. They can keep it!

Isaiah's vlog
Hogshit, I'll answer that for you - tell your parents to stay at bleeping home! Simples!,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Someone fill me in if anything exciting is in Isaiahs vlog. I cant watch him. Ive tried. I can deal with him on FA....but his vlogs, I cant for some reason.

• Haha
Crooked sperm! No you didnt!! 😂😂😂😂
Seems like the consensus is that the IDD came from his side & I had a Ped Neuro show me a book 16 yrs ago that was titled something about Fathers & Autism being linked. I’m sure the book(s) can be found. 🤓

Yeah, no FL river B-roll needed. Nothing to look at. Makes me want to 🤢 seeing dark brown water. My father has always said that FL was built on rotting vegetation, hence the sinkholes. I’m sure there are more detailed geographical explanations on master google. But more fun to pic the rotting soil.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Seems like the consensus is that the IDD came from his side & I had a Ped Neuro show me a book 16 yrs ago that was titled something about Fathers & Autism being linked. I’m sure the book(s) can be found. 🤓
I actually don't think it's from Ass's side. Gocilla seems pretty stupid, and she says a lot of stupid stuff. She's definitely slow. I would think it's comes from her side. A lot of their conversation are scripted and they talk about what they are going to say before the cameras roll. Because he wants to make sure that she doesn't say something stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Isaiah's vlog
Wow, I loved all the footage from the Blue Ridge during Fall. He really does seem to love the mountains. He is going to HATE COMING HOME to Florida. I can see Cilly and Ass living separately (him in FL with Abbie, she in NC.) Glad to see him get some actual exercise. It almost seems like he didn't finish editing it. Ended kind of suddenly.

If for nothing else, @RocketQueen the drone footage is amazing.

I am glad to see he seems to understand that COVID-19 is a real thing to consider.

Reactions: 14
Crooked sperm just rolls off the tongue!! Love it! (y)(y)
Every man has em! Not sure if more prevalent than the tiny egg DNA. Did y’all see mos. ago the newly discovered science behind how sperm really swim in a corkscrew pattern? Heard a Dr’s personal story recently about how they had 5 miscarriages all showing genetic abnormalities. His wife was 41 when they finally got their 3rd baby. Most don’t have the $ to test every m/c. Also, most males are m/c due to weaker XY chromosomes. XX is stronger! Whoop whoop! 💪🏼 😚

Reactions: 8
I got 4 minutes in on Hogshits vlog and got so angry - he really is a spoilt brat swanning around in his big car telling people to get out and about. Looking down on his roommate for working and telling everyone he is broke - repulsive. Please get in his comments and give Hogshit what for. He is a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I actually don't think it's from Ass's side. Gocilla seems pretty stupid, and she says a lot of stupid stuff. She's definitely slow. I would think it's comes from her side. A lot of their conversation are scripted and they talk about what they are going to say before the cameras roll. Because he wants to make sure that she doesn't say something stupid.
Perhaps ASD from him & IDD from her? But no one would ever know, so just a silly guess. 🤪 Not diagnosing.

Reactions: 9
Also before I forget, seeing some of your profile pics I cannot wait to see what the clown make up is all about! @RocketQueen Please tell me that was a joke or someone photo shopped LOL please tell me she doesn't actually think that looks anything like it was supposed to! LOL
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels your profile pic is HILARIOUS to me! man I cant ever look at Ab's backpack without LOLing haha that backpack looks like it has seen some tit 😂 😆😳😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got 4 minutes in on Hogshits vlog and got so angry - he really is a spoilt brat swanning around in his big car telling people to get out and about. Looking down on his roommate for working and telling everyone he is broke - repulsive. Please get in his comments and give Hogshit what for. He is a nasty piece of work.
Ewwww. What a spoiled little asshole. I bet it will not be long and his new friends will be done with his ass. Then he can go home to Summer and Tik Tok his blues away.

OH!! That reminded me of something I keep meaning to post and forget! Anyone noticed how P no longer posts her ridiculous dancing Tik Toks?
In addition, lately her FB and Instagram posts are basically about Abbie, which is new.
They have already begun (trying anyway) her image repair....think Asa realized that no one sees P as an involved mother and they have been gradually trying to do damage control.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also before I forget, seeing some of your profile pics I cannot wait to see what the clown make up is all about! @RocketQueen Please tell me that was a joke or someone photo shopped LOL please tell me she doesn't actually think that looks anything like it was supposed to! LOL
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels your profile pic is HILARIOUS to me! man I cant ever look at Ab's backpack without LOLing haha that backpack looks like it has seen some tit 😂 😆😳😳🥴
Not photoshopped!

Here is the link to the video fail:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
At 14:30 Isaiah and his friend who were mountain biking all day. Go to Isaiash's car only to show that he was stupid enough to lock his car keys in the car. The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess. I thought it was supposed to be smart.
By the way, that was the only good part of the Vlog. If you never sore trees before, maybe you be impressed with the rest of it. Other than that I was bored out of my mind. I'm going to take a nap now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.