FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have learned of the next fake Abbie merchandise to be sold. (Sorry, I don't think she has the dexterity to do the necklace making without heavy handed, hand over hand help.
She posted a pic on insta with the beads in front of her (I shared the pic on previous thread) and mentioned the next make money off Ab scam. For patreons only for xmas ! Get em while you can!

Can see Ass and Summer huddled together late nights making them... and a vid and pic of Ab stuffing them into an envelope to really drive it home. P won't be involved because she isn't the creative type. It's not her jam. She sticks to lies, exploitation, stealing, drinking, and making an ass of herself (in no particular order.)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She posted a pic on insta with the beads in front of her (I shared the pic on previous thread) and mentioned the next make money off Ab scam. For patreons only for xmas ! Get em while you can!

Can see Ass and Summer huddled together late nights making them... and a vid and pic of Ab stuffing them into an envelope to really drive it home. P won't be involved because she isn't the creative type. It's not her jam. She sticks to lies, exploitation, stealing, drinking, and making an ass of herself (in no particular order.)
No way would Abbie have the dexterity to even string one bead on that necklace... I cant even imagine her doing it hand over hand. They are such scammers.. always looking for the next way to exploit Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did yall see that clip with the paddleboat?
LMBO! Ass looks sooooo fat...his fatness is hanging over the edge of the damn boat and his big stomach is on display...
And they show the foot in the back at the end...is that big P...is she loaded in the back?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that was just a pic of Abbie doing an activity at the resort. No way they can even try to pretend shes making jewelery lol.
Thks for new thread Pink and Sweetums. I have to catch up on the old one when Im off work. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha
I think that was just a pic of Abbie doing an activity at the resort. No way they can even try to pretend shes making jewelery lol.
Thks for new thread Pink and Sweetums. I have to catch up on the old one when Im off work. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Snot covered jewelry at best!! πŸ˜‚ :sick:
@RocketQueen
I remember you mentioning Kaitlin and Kaidale a month or so ago. I began watching Kaitlin and Kaidale from the start over the weekend. I'm not far enough in it yet to see if she is as bad as A&🐷, however, she does appear to be more hands-on with that little terror of hers πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

WTF kind of name is Kaidale anyway? The poor kid has enough on his plate for the rest of his life, let alone having a stupid name. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for K and Abbie, I honestly don't know if I can take both of them honking and grunting, but I'm giving it my best! LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:m:m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't wait for Tuesday's vlog, I can't wait to see Abbie putting on beads on a necklace with 30 cuts of edits for 10 seconds of video.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh it for sure was a picture from a hotel activity. But I could see it going the way of all the "Abbie art" or all the stuff they say she us doing to sell. They have zero moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did yall see that clip with the paddleboat?
LMBO! Ass looks sooooo fat...his fatness is hanging over the edge of the damn boat and his big stomach is on display...
And they show the foot in the back at the end...is that big P...is she loaded in the back?
Where is it at? I must see this!!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Assa didn't look very joyful paddling (what I estimate to be close to 900lbs), around on that paddle boat by himself.
😜
Was πŸ– on the back supposed to be the paddle boat version of a hood ornament?
I know people were amazed at the sight of that!
πŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Snot covered jewelry at best!! πŸ˜‚ :sick:
@RocketQueen
I remember you mentioning Kaitlin and Kaidale a month or so ago. I began watching Kaitlin and Kaidale from the start over the weekend. I'm not far enough in it yet to see if she is as bad as A&🐷, however, she does appear to be more hands-on with that little terror of hers πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

WTF kind of name is Kaidale anyway? The poor kid has enough on his plate for the rest of his life, let alone having a stupid name. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for K and Abbie, I honestly don't know if I can take both of them honking and grunting, but I'm giving it my best! LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:m:m
Kaitlyn has grown on me. Her parents (especially Big Guy lol) are great as well...so hands on with Kaidale, unlike Candy and Big Wayne, lol. Shes a single mom, still living in a 1 BR apt., with just a couple respite days a week....totally different than the Massive's. I really hope she stays the same and doesnt become a Priscilla Wannabe like Lauren.

Kaidale has made great strides this past year. He still melts down occasionally, hes young, but much less than before and his yelling has decreased as well. He still isnt forming sentences but his single word vocabulary has grown. She works really hard with him, and the thing I like most is that she will admit making a mistake if something didnt work out, -or if she doesnt know how to handle something she goes all out to find the answer. I think when Kaidale is Abbies age he will be light years ahead of her, simply because Kaitlyn doesnt just do whats easiest for her. Like some other people we know LOL
And I cant lie...I think Kaidale is a cutie and I love his energy. πŸ₯° πŸ₯°

• Heart
Assa didn't look very joyful paddling (what I estimate to be close to 900lbs), around on that paddle boat by himself.
😜
Was πŸ– on the back supposed to be the paddle boat version of a hood ornament?
I know people were amazed at the sight of that!
πŸ˜›
Sweet Jesus! Yes, he looks like a straight Porker! But, damn...give the manpig some credit..he is getting the leg workout of a lifetime! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Paddle your giant, obese wife around they said...It will be soooo much fun they said! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile, off in the distance...someone is yelling. quick find the harpoon...πŸ˜‚
73D27370-32CA-4EFE-9241-1A721749F2B9.jpeg

ETA: I hope Abbie decided to lay out a little pull up surprise during this little excursion.πŸ’©

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sweet Jesus! Yes, he looks like a straight Porker! But, damn...give the manpig some credit..he is getting the leg workout of a lifetime! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Paddle your giant, obese wife around they said...It will be soooo much fun they said! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile, off in the distance...someone is yelling. quick find the harpoon...πŸ˜‚
View attachment 273684
ETA: I hope Abbie decided to lay out a little pull up surprise during this little excursion.πŸ’©
No idea where this us shown... but is P not helping paddle? Thought that was how those things work... or is he just her personal manservant? Asking those who saw this lol

• Haha
Damn....Assa has bigger boobs than me. 🀣

So it looks like it's on Instagram I don't have it. Can someone posts that for us please.

I wonder where Abbie is during the paddle boat excursion. Maybe she's in daycare in the hotel or as she likes to say "classroom."

• Haha
No idea where this us shown... but is P not helping paddle? Thought that was how those things work... or is he just her personal manservant? Asking those who saw this lol
Abbie was up front, next to Assa. Pig was filming from the back. Poor Guy was paddling all by himself. No way in hell! Someone would be swimming her floating, enomorous behind to the dock!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hopefully this will make it to the vlog. At least it'll be something funny to watch for a change. Finally some actual content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we have learned of the next fake Abbie merchandise to be sold. (Sorry, I don't think she has the dexterity to do the necklace making without heavy handed, hand over hand help.
Ab made you the necklace Pig? And how many beads did she eat while an instructor made it?And how many hours were you able to pawn her off at that activity,??? How soon before she rips this one off your hog sized neck? The instructor probably thought it was going to be a belt because of how big she needed to make it. Such a bullshittin' bag of blubber you are.

Abbie was up front, next to Assa. Pig was filming from the back. Poor Guy was paddling all by himself. No way in hell! Someone would be swimming her floating, enomorous behind to the dock!
They should have strapped Abs feet to the pedals in front of her so she can feel what its like to pedal all by herself without 5 people hanging on to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They should have strapped Abs feet to the pedals in front of her so she can feel what its like to pedal all by herself without 5 people hanging on to her.
Someone suggested velcro straps to keep her foot on the pedals. Assa responded in his typical rude smartassery that bodily autonomy is important. Of course said autonomy went right out the window when they forced Ab into the Peloton shoes a few days later. One of my favourite moments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did they pawn Abbie off for the necklace/belt making activity or did they stay with her?
If they left her, they really ARE far more ignorant than they appear.
Who leaves their kids in a strange town, with complete strangers for any length of time these days?
I don't give a damn if the place had words on paper or electronically that they were "Autism friendly".
It doesn't mean it's true and it doesn't mean they vett the people who do the "activities".
Just who are they leaving her with? Apparently, they do not care.
What about security? Can random people come into the hotel?
I guess none of these things matter anyway.
πŸ– will do ANYTHING to be rid of Abbie.
Whether its for an hour or forever.
IMO

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm still catching up on the threads here, but just wanted to say I am watching the most recent Vlog idk why but I HATE when P says "YUPP"
like omg I cringe when she says it, idk why lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Anyways I just wanted to vent that out lol happy Monday everyone I have missed you guys! ❣
Also: In my other post a few days ago I had said that I thought Isaiah looked skinnier when he came back home...yea I must have had something wrong with my eyesight that day cause damn! the boy has packed on the pounds!! He should really be careful esp. seeing his parents AKA what his future will be if he keeps eating the way he does.. he used to be pretty fit, hopefully he loses it because health wise its not good (I lost 60lbs it took me a year but I lost 60 and I can tell you I feel SOOOO much better than I used to!
Another thing, in my last post I had said that I was so happy for Isiah, well I feel a bit differently now towards him, I was reading a few threads back and was disgusted about the whole tic tok thing where P basically cheated and Isaiah responds that he was "networking" made me feel real different about him smh..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.