FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder if the trip wasn't to try and get a brand deal with the hotel.

"Hey we travel several times a month. Most of our over half a million are disabled or parents to a child with disabilities. Gives us free stays."

Was watching some show that talk about how a small family run hotel/bed in breakfast in a small town got approached several times a week from "influencers" trying to get a free stay.

I can see the Maasholes either straight up being dishonest about the first hotel (they have stayed at MANY with normal balconies and zero safety features... these idiots contradict themselves every video they make.) They probably approached the hotel to begin with about a free stay for a good review or maybe did have another place but happened on this other place and saw it as a chance for a handout/discount.

I doubt they paid full price if at all. You can hear them on the phone just running their lines with this hotel for handouts because they are famous youtubers.
It's a big thing with influencers to try and scam free stays at any type of accommodations and free food at restaurants especially since the advent of sites like TripAdvisor.
Like I said on the previous thread , the whole story reeks of bullshit. Hotels have cancel policies and once you check in it's very hard to get your money back. If the hogbeasts didn't do their homework that's not the hotels fault. Short of letting Abbie have a meltdown in the lobby I don't see them getting money back and then it would be here write to our customer service department. Also they just happened to come across this hotel once they got to St Pete and saw the other room....yea right.
Also in reference to the threat of bad reviews...guess what places are fighting back big time now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did they pawn Abbie off for the necklace/belt making activity or did they stay with her?
If they left her, they really ARE far more ignorant than they appear.
Who leaves their kids in a strange town, with complete strangers for any length of time these days?
I don't give a damn if the place had words on paper or electronically that they were "Autism friendly".
It doesn't mean it's true and it doesn't mean they vett the people who do the "activities".
Just who are they leaving her with? Apparently, they do not care.
What about security? Can random people come into the hotel?
I guess none of these things matter anyway.
🐖 will do ANYTHING to be rid of Abbie.
Whether its for an hour or forever.
IMO
Well P has the picture of Ab "making" the necklace with her beside her. Get that photo op in. So I would think they were there with her. Didn‘t seem the left her with anyone.

Reactions: 12
Assa didn't look very joyful paddling (what I estimate to be close to 900lbs), around on that paddle boat by himself.
😜
Was 🐖 on the back supposed to be the paddle boat version of a hood ornament?
I know people were amazed at the sight of that!
😛
Where are u guys seeing this?

Reactions: 5
No idea where this us shown... but is P not helping paddle? Thought that was how those things work... or is he just her personal manservant? Asking those who saw this lol
In order for P to help, she would have to sit in the front, which is where pedals are located, which would leave Abby alone in the back...not a good idea.

Reactions: 7
Well P has the picture of Ab "making" the necklace with her beside her. Get that photo op in. So I would think they were there with her. Didn‘t seem the left her with anyone.
For Abbie's sake I hope that is the case.
With them you never know, and I have such a low opinion of them, that I wouldn't put anything past them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's a big thing with influencers to try and scam free stays at any type of accommodations and free food at restaurants especially since the advent of sites like TripAdvisor.
Like I said on the previous thread , the whole story reeks of bullshit. Hotels have cancel policies and once you check in it's very hard to get your money back. If the hogbeasts didn't do their homework that's not the hotels fault. Short of letting Abbie have a meltdown in the lobby I don't see them getting money back and then it would be here write to our customer service department. Also they just happened to come across this hotel once they got to St Pete and saw the other room....yea right.
Also in reference to the threat of bad reviews...guess what places are fighting back big time now
Oh yeah.
Heres the Insta post she made. Its clear P is hoping the resort will repost, which could bring them new victims to the Maass Scam Squad.
And they may have made a deal for a discount on their stay to do so. Part of me dies inside at the thought of ANYONE considering them to be influencers. Whats the world coming to if these unattractive, uneducated con-artists can influence anyone?!

1602531496129.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you whomever it was that mentioned Arsehog thinks he is the next Casey Neistat. I'd never heard of him but am really enjoying his vlogs.

1000 to 1 bet they deliberately went there in order to get sponsored for further freebie stays. They are the biggest scroungers known to Man. Yuk!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
In order for P to help, she would have to sit in the front, which is where pedals are located, which would leave Abby alone in the back...not a good idea.
Not counting both hogs wouldn't fit up front..
More than likely it was done for weight distribution
Ok the image in my head now has me laughing hysterically .... off to restock the corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not counting both hogs wouldn't fit up front..
More than likely it was done for weight distribution
Ok the image in my head now has me laughing hysterically .... off to restock the corner
You've got me dying LOL
All I can picture is the boat going down and Abbie rising up in the rear...LOL
Like Titantic. "Send a message QED. Tell them we are going down at the head...."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🚢🚢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yesterday's vlog had such a weird vibe that I had to come poke around here just to see if something major was going down that I hadn't caught wind of yet. They seemed stressed and anxious and depressed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah.
Heres the Insta post she made. Its clear P is hoping the resort will repost, which could bring them new victims to the Maass Scam Squad.
And they may have made a deal for a discount on their stay to do so. Part of me dies inside at the thought of ANYONE considering them to be influencers. Whats the world coming to if these unattractive, uneducated con-artists can influence anyone?!

View attachment 273813
She quoted wrong, if she wanted “gets it” to be quoted she just quoted “gets” not “gets it”if I was posting as an influencer on the internet I’d be crossing my t’s and spell checking like crazy

Reactions: 13
Yesterday's vlog had such a weird vibe that I had to come poke around here just to see if something major was going down that I hadn't caught wind of yet. They seemed stressed and anxious and depressed.
We're working on it lol.
I think they are anxious and depressed because ever so slowly, people are turning on them and views are down. This of course will not only effect FA dollars, but P's MLM scam as well. They are in crisis mode and a reinvention of some sort is coming. We dont know what yet though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you whomever it was that mentioned Arsehog thinks he is the next Casey Neistat. I'd never heard of him but am really enjoying his vlogs.

1000 to 1 bet they deliberately went there in order to get sponsored for further freebie stays. They are the biggest scroungers known to Man. Yuk!
That would be me, I said he's TRYING to be like Casey Neistat. FAILING but trying, he tries to do drone shots, he also places the camera so that he can make it look like someone else's making the shots, example him driving out of his driveway. And those long annoying self conversations in the vlog. The sad part is Golden Boy is trying to do the same thing too.
You are 100% right. This was just a free vacation for them in exchange for and ad to their hotel. The hotel business is very bad right now, no one wants to travel. And if they do travel to Florida it's most likely for Disney or SeaWorld. So they got a free room and all the upgrades for free, and I'm sure that they paid them to go there. They have no problem going to an Airbnb that's not "autism friendly."

Reactions: 18
She quoted wrong, if she wanted “gets it” to be quoted she just quoted “gets” not “gets it”if I was posting as an influencer on the internet I’d be crossing my t’s and spell checking like crazy
I totally agree. I dont care about typos or being grammatically correct when posting here or other places for fun....but if I have a point that I really want taken seriously I proofread, spellcheck, the whole 9 yards!

Reactions: 12
And btw Thilly, scrapbooking was very much a thing 20 yrs ago & the pages I saw my family member complete were brilliantly done. She was going to scrapbooking events. Thilly’s was crudely done. They looked like they were done by someone with little common sense & also lazy. Just sharing because she tried saying that she was scrapbooking 18 yrs ago, before it was even a thing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea where this us shown... but is P not helping paddle? Thought that was how those things work... or is he just her personal manservant? Asking those who saw this lol
P is too tired from riding her magical Pelton all week long! Lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And btw Thilly, scrapbooking was very much a thing 20 yrs ago & the pages I saw my family member complete were brilliantly done. She was going to scrapbooking events. Thilly’s was crudely done. They looked like they were done by someone with little common sense & also lazy. Just sharing because she tried saying that she was scrapbooking 18 yrs ago, before it was even a thing! 😂
Scrapbooking has been around long before I was alive. The only thing different is now we have Michael's and Hobby Lobby and we have equipment that can make each page look unique. They have Cricut Machine where you can make your own letters and stickers and special papers. There's like three whole Isles in Michaels alone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.